Village life

Type's pov...

After 8 months

I became the happiest since I came here... I can't express how much I m happy over here... I have new small friends and all the villagers like me a lot...

I always roam around in mountain, eat fresh vegetables from garden and play with let animals and kids...

In the green field I was cutting some tomatoes as granny told my to bring some when I felt someone standing behind me and I know it's Oscar... He's a jerk with whom I slept, just slept, I mean there was party in our Village and I laid down on the same bed beside him because I was sleepy and he spread the rumour that I slept (sex) with him so my granny (Gulf's mother) instead of scolding me beat him so much... I just loved when she did that...

"You son of a bitch " I said turning around holding a sickle but it fell down when I saw it was Tharn...

My whole body stopped working and suddenly the guy pulled me into a hug...

I swear I terribly missed him, not even a second pass when I don't miss him... I was about to hug him when I remembered the day he cheated on me , so pushing him back i just slapped him hard on his cheeks and instead of getting hurt he forcefully began to kiss me...

"You are fucking mine... I will take you with me away from here... You think they can save you then no.. fucking no,I have already told granny" he said dragging me out of the files pulling me towards his car...

He tied me in his car and began to drive rashly... After a lot of time it was night time when he stopped infront of a shabby place and pulled me inside cottage...

Placing me in the couch the guy untied my legs and forcefully hugged me...

"I missed you, i missed you so much" he pulled me into a kiss and pushed me down on the couch...

" T-tharn no... Stop" I cried out loud and he stopped holding my hands...

"Why? Just tell me why? You never said stop then why do you think I will do whatever you say... Remember you are mine" he grabbed my chin and I got scared because even though I cry or beg he won't stop...
"Fuck I love you"and somehow during that time even I felt like giving up so I did... His touch always makes me crazy and I can't deny the fact that I missed him...

"I-i-t's cold" as he undressed me , i felt so cold that my whole body froze... He pulled my naked body up and took me upstairs..

Placing me Infront of the first he sat down behind me rubbing my chest and jerking me from another hand...

"You are mine, only mine... Your whole body belongs to me... Don't ever think to leave me again... Ahhh I-i-i love you" he said while I was just bouncing moaning loudly...

"I-i m coming... Fuck me Tharn" I said and he smirked sucking my ears...

"Offcourse I will... Sit on me baby... Ride me" he stated resting his head on the bed lower part and turning around facing him I sat down on his dick and began to bounce on it slowly...

" N-no not this position " I don't like this position so I complained and then he laid me down on the warm bed and began to fuck me while placing my legs on his shoulder while I was moaning...

" Drink this " he took the wine and sipping it he offered me and we kissed and exchanged the wine... Slowly my mind was getting heavier and I was getting hornier... Offcourse I m a slut for him but that doesn't mean I would be back...

We got so drunk that I forgot about anything he said...

Author's pov..

"I m coming... Get away" Tharn warned Type trying to get away... When he held him..