magic

Type's pov... after two months

I don't know what magic happened but this Tharn literally stopped bothering me.. he don't even come infront of me and stays mostly in his room, or go out for work...it's been two months and I m loving my space.. i do miss him but it's better to be with him rather than hurting my inner soul...
It's like I need to leave him to love myself...

As usual after coming back from work I told uncle mewgulf to rest as they were taking care of babies whole day and I was helping them in their homework... When he walked in and saw him with kids...

"I-i... Star your colour box and Blue... Your new umbrella one for you and another for moon... Byee gn" he gave them a kiss completely ignoring me and was walking out when he stopped and turned around but just for a second and walked away...

I sighed and finally packed their bags so that they can sleep... And at last they finally fell asleep and after reading a book I was just walking out to go back to my room ,when I saw him still working on his laptop and it was almost 2...
Walking towards him I was just turning down the laptop when he kept his hands back showing how much he was disgusted to touch me..

"Close your gadget and go sleep,and you think I want to touch you? You don't need to react like that..." I said but without saying anything he indeed closed his laptop and walked away, I followed him and saw him laying down staring at the wall.

Is he mad with me? Or he's depressed?

Walking closer I pulled out the blanket and threw it away at corner but he didn't reacted... I don't know why I became angry with his behaviour and threw vase on the ground but he didn't reacted... I was walking towards him but I slipped and fell down...

"Why are you doing this? You might get hurt... Why do you need to do this... Fucking go away" he yelled at me running towards me picking the small pieces...
"Why the hell you are ignoring me? Why? I don't like it... I hate when people become ignorant of my words... Why?" I grabbed his collar and he scoffed...

"You are just a drama guy, you yourself wanted me not to touch you and wanted space but now you don't like it... Tell me clearly what do you want? "

" I just need no force from your side but but you need to react and talk to me when I m talking, understand?you need to respect me...I mean offcourse you can kiss me as you wish but not in public...in public you have to be patient,this is bare minimum "I asked and he held his forehead and nodded...

" F-f-fine .. anything else sir? '

" N-no" my stomach began to grump so I walked out and saw the food wasn't that great.. as it's just healthy salads and rice... Fuck I want to eat some yummy soup and spring rolls..

I put my head down and began to think whether I should eat it or should I order one... I decided to take a walk outside so that I can really think and when I came back and was looking in food menu on phone suddenly the guy came and offered me a big plate of noddles soup and spring rolls...

"H-how?"

"I-i know you don't like the food mommie made today... I made it  for you... just eat this " he said sitting infront of me when I remembered the day when I returned back from his granny's house and how he told me to make food for him even though I was in pain... that's why we say.

People change, their behaviour change but this guy took 360 turn
.. I never expected him to become so calm... He's a good son, father and atleast fake but good husband too... he's good but now I don't want him, I had enough of all the drama but now I want peace in my life... Complete peace

"It's good" I said and he happily smiled...

"I m glad...blue also like this dish a lot..
" He said and I nodded in response...I finished my food and it was too yummy that I wanted to eat more ...

"Yummy it was... I just want to kiss you hands" i said in excitement and slapped my head internally that why I said so...

"Umm.. thanks... Anyways good night.." he said turning around and left .. I wasn't feeling sleepy nor I had any work tomorrow because steve gave me few days leave saying that I did a lot of hardwork so I need rest... I m sure this is because Evan asked him but anyhow, it's fine because I never took any leave so it's better to enjoy...

.
.
.
Turning on the tv I was watching something when I remembered I forgot my phone in Tharn's room... When I went there I saw him sobbing sitting at the corner and drinking wine...

I went closer and knelt down infront of him...

"Why are you crying? Love matter?" I asked and he nodded, I felt a sharp pain in my heart when he nodded but I just smiled...

"Who's it? Diana? your lover"

"Yes... My lover is a bitch, my lover said not to talk , stay away .. but  always comes closer to me .. my lover is so bad... I hate the person I love... I hate him" he yelled and again I felt bad..

"You really love her so much right?" I asked and he nodded, I just sat down infront of him and laughed...

"Good very good... I m glad your love is treating you the way you treated me... You deserve it... You fucking deserve every betrayal"

"Yes I do... I fucking deserve every pain but it hurts now... It really hurts... It's been so many years... Each second, each minutes is very hard for, living without someone you love is worst feeling... I love this person and I badly want this person in my life... I love Ty... " he said looking at me and my stupid self couldn't take it and I slapped him... just like him, I m also toxic and that's why we are still together... Maybe not completely...

" You fucking cheated on me and now you are talking about your love life so proudly... Don't you have any shame... Just die Tharn... Just die...you and your bitch will die on same day...I curse you " saying that I was walking away when he held my PJs...

" Leave me... Fucking leave " I turned around he wasn't even looking at me.. my PJs was stuck at bed corner...

" I fucking hate you" I kicked him and was going forward when stumbled and fell down at his lap...

" You dare to catch me.. I wil kill you" I said grabbing his neck and he just didn't reacted...

"I m not touching you Type.. I m too loyal to my love... I never do whatever they tell me not to do... I love that person so much " He said blinking his eyes and again got a slap from me..

"I will leave this home tomorrow, I fucking hate you" I yelled but suddenly he fell asleep...

"Tharn no... Stand up... Tharn" I i pulled his hair but he was just so heavy so somehow struggling I pulled him up when suddenly he pulled me closer and hugged me..
.
"don't leave me ty.. don't (he was saying Ty which type heard as Dy...) "
He got another slap from me and finally I closed my eyes because I was too tired to leave...