Kiss

Moon's pov...

Next morning , i heard some crying sound and as I walked out I saw Nora was searching for someone in blue's room...

"Where's Blue?" He asked looking for Blue while crying...such a cute baby he's...

"Let's go to Blue" I said and was about to pull him when he stopped me...

"Did you showered yesterday?" He asked and I nodded because I did showered and changed my dress... He just silently held me and pulling the little cute baby I went inside our room and he crawled down and laid down beside Blue and hugged him tightly covering himself ... Such a cute family it is and here's me who never got a single sibling to spend time with neither parents love...

I just laid down beside Blue because I don't think it's good to sleep beside a baby who is unknown to me... I mean no matter what happens a guy or a should never hug a baby who doesn't belong to their family unless he got permission from the baby itself... I mean yeah it's complicated but I have seen many adults touching babies in bad ways so it's better to make the boundaries clear so that babies should know what's bad touch and what's good touch...and whom to let touch..

I saw Nora kissed his brother on his cheeks and closed his eyes so turning Blue to my side I too kissed him on his cheeks and this guy immediately opened his eyes...

"S-s-sorry please sleep" I said pleading him not to make sound or yell at me and rolling his eyes he turned around and slept...

.
.
.
Next morning we were having breakfast but I don't have habit of eating breakfast so early, I mean it's only 8:40 something and they are eating, I can't... I can't eat before 10...

"I will just eat this orange" I said and Gulf uncle looked at me...

"Ok fine... But make sure to eat your lunch, I kept food in your bag and Blue just eat your own don't dare to dig his lunch" He asked and Blue nodded smiling and rolled his eyes when he saw me....

Finally we left for the college and as soon as we went there and our teacher stood up Infront of us...

"Mr. Moon so when you are planning to submit your assignments?" She asked and I began to scratch my head because it was indeed in my bag yesterday but now it's missing...

" Mam please wait for a minute" I asked and told Blue... He called his parents and told them to face time him...

As Uncle went inside the guest room and was showing us places where it can be... There I saw Nora at the corner was painting on my assignment, making his hand prints...

"Look at your brother, he spoiled my assignments" it took me around 20 days to write all the research and thesis...

" It's ok... I saw it... Anyways submit it by next week, otherwise I will deduct your marks" she said and walked away,I burried my face on the bench in frustration when he spoke...

" I m sorry because of my brother it happened " he said pouting his lips and i just wanted to kiss it so I did .. it was just touch...I let my intrusive thought win...

" Ok i forgive you... " I said smiling and he glared at me cutely and spanked me gently...

" Consent is a thing to ask" he said getting annoyed and I felt bad at that moment because maybe I should ask before doing all this...

" I m sorry... I promise I will ask you everytime... " I said and he shook his head...

" I m just joking... Don't worry you can" saying that he smirked and walked away towards our teacher...he always make me confuse...
.
.
.