Love

Ace's pov...

It was so early morning and I was just roaming in the garden and I finally got tired because I was moving here and there for so long and finally I decided to sit at the swing when my sleepyhead came , his eyes closed a little bit and straddling me the guy sat down on my lap and began to kiss me... Earlier morning and his kiss makes my day...

I was just sucking his lips and pulling out his side t shirt I was just sucking his shoulder, while he was just moaning in my lap holding me when suddenly...

"Me kiss too... Kiss me too"I saw pink was raising her hands towards me and my poor baby Nora was about to fall back on her so I held him and even pink the chubby baby was about to fall back but I picked her up and placed her between us ..

"What are you doing here Bubba?" Nora asked looking at the baby and I sensed that blue must be around...

"Blue is coming" I said and he was about to get off but I held his hands...

"Don't worry relax" I said and I saw how Blue brother just ignored our gaze and in fraction of seconds he picked up pink and running to another side he held his husband's hands and ran away... He must he taking walk it's pink nap time , she never sleeps at night and sleeps in the morning so Bluemoon walk with her for half and hour and after making sure pink got tired they make him Sleep

"Why they are still awake?" Nora asked confused and I told him everything and he raised his eyebrows...

"But why don't they put baby to sleep... They can make her sleep anyhow... Won't it ruin her health"

"No, one shouldn't force their baby to sleep, offcourse if the person is working then that's a different case but here pink doesn't sleep at night more often so for now they aren't forcing her... Babies have small tummies and they need food and nursing... She will just fell asleep after she gets tired a little bit" I explained and he looked at and then down...

" I m glad you know this much about babies... You can be a good father... " He said and I felt my cheeks heat up and the thought of him pregnant with my baby made me excited and shy...

" I would be the happiest once you get pregnant..." I said and he frowned and his smile faded..

" I-i can't get pregnant Ace? Please don't leave me... I don't have that condition" he said getting scared and I just smiled...

"Then we can adopt one... You can't get pregnant but you can become mommy right?" I asked and he heaves out a sigh and began to cry hugging me...

"I don't deserve you Ace... I don't deserve you in any aspect but I don't want to ever loose you... You are such a godgifted person... How did I even landed you?I can't do anything to make you happy I m good at nothing "he said literally crying and i just wiped his eyes...

"You are good at kissing, you love your family so much, you are a cute baby... You are improving yourself for me... I saw how you are learning to cook although you don't need to... You are rich , beautiful.. maybe rude but not to me... You are overall best for me... And that's all matters... You are good at gaming, writing peotries.. you are good at sports... Riding car or even managing things... You have billions of money in your account but still you spend it carefully... You help people although you recently started but you are becoming the best version of yourself... You are confident, good at communication... You are bold and moreover have a prestigious degree from one of the top colleges of Bangkok,you recently got good scores,you  have done various extra courses... You sing and dance well, you don't hold grudges... You are a baby lover .. you listens to me and moreover you love me and you are mine that's all you are good at" i said all the things and his mouth was wide open...

"Even I myself didn't knew that I m good at so many things, I need to update my resume... " He giggled and we both ended up laughing...