Crybaby

Type's pov...

As i woke up I realised I slept for too long  but when I looked around he was crying holding me...

"Tharn let me go" I remembered I need to send an important file to Steve so I tried to stand up but he held my legs crying...

"Please, please sorry, I was drunk that's why I touched you, please Type don't leave this house" i wanted to laugh as he thought I would leave him .. hahha so funny...

"No no , no forgiveness... I m leaving this house.. if you gonna  keep holding my legs I will tell your dad that you were actually forcing me... Do you want that? " I said and he left my legs and began to cry following me...

" Don't follow you can't change my decision... Statue " I said and the poor baby had to stop right there... Walking out I immediately sent l files to Steve and did a online meeting too... Then I went to make breakfast but miss Daisy Blue's and star's nanny already fed them and sent them play school so I just showered myself and I was about to eat my food when I realised that I stopped Tharn...

Walking there I saw Tharn was still sitting on his bed sobbing, how did he became so fragile and a baby... Only in four years why did he changed like this? Does he really love me? Or it's all to satisfy his ego...

I know I know he can never love me... Never...

"Don't cry I m not leaving, go fresh up and let's have breakfast" i said and standing up he was about to hug me but stopped and walked away...

I was eating my food when this guy arrived and began to eat and stare at me...

"What are you staring at?"

"A-are you going out?" He asked and I nodded...

" Yes a blind date...Evan suggested me and I liked the idea... So that's why I m going there"

" Blind date? Wearing this and you ? You are lying right?" He asked in his high voice and i frowned...

" Why? What will you do? I ain't lying look"I showed him the appointment which Evan fixed for me...

" Ummm? N-nothing it's your life... Go do whatever you want... Who I m... I m just a no one..." He slammed the fork ok the table and walked away god knows where
...

I rolled my eyes and after getting ready I actually went to the place where I had fixed the meeting and walking there I saw a beautiful cute boy holding a card
As I sat down hs blushed and gave me a big bouquet of roses and card...

"nice to meet you,it was a dream to meet you" he said smiling and I nodded... We chatted about eachother for a while and  then he spoke...

"Do you like the sample of this card design or you want something else?" He asked and I shook my head...

" No no it's wonderful and this rose would be perfect too... But can you add some red in it... Because Steve like red and it would be perfect for their wedding...can you give me the sample wedding ring ? " I asked and he showed me...

" These both are perfect " I m choosing each thing because steve don't have any taste in this and Evan is just a baby so they want me to choose their cards , roses and even rings thats what the meeting was about...

"You asked for yourself too, its for you uncle" he said taking out one from his pocket and giving it to me... I slipped it inside and it got stuck so he began to help me and it finally got out...

"You need to make it little bit loose... Make one same like this but bigger size, for my husband " i said and he nodded writing it on his diary...

" Ok uncle... Anything else? " He asked

" Stop calling me uncle, you are 19 that doesn't mean I m old... " I said and he laughed holding my hands...

We chatted for two hours as he use to be my neighbour's son who I use to pick up from school, now he has his own wedding planning shop...

Finally we decided everything except for the location and I was returning back when I saw someone's shadow and walking from the another side and i grabbed his collar and glared at him...

"You dare to stalk me... I will file case against you " i yelled at him and he began to cry again wiping his tears ..

" I-i i-i... Fucking love you that's why... I m sorry, i m really sorry... I m sorry... " He knelt down and began to cry like a bitch and everyone were giving me the look like I m the victim...

"Tharn let's go... Let's go" I grabbed his hands and pulled him inside the car...

" Why are you doing this? You want me to be with you but I don't want it Tharn ... Can you not be selfish and let me do whatever I want? I want to date and move on and forget you "

" Y-yeah i-i know... I m sorry for this... I won't ever do this... I will never do this... I m sorry " he began to cry hiding his face.. even I felt bad the way as he was literally crying so much...

"Stop crying otherwise I will beat you" i threatened but he didn't...

"Stop crying Tharn" i began to hit myself... I mean not intentionally, it happens whenever I feel anxious and he held my... But still i couldn't stop myself...

"Don't hit yourself, ok  I will stop myself ' he immensely stopped crying wiping his tears and I was getting calm too... Resting his head at the side door he was just looking out controlling his tears...