Search

Type's pov...

"Tell me about her and Tharn's relationship faster"

"According to the rumour Diana is dating Tharn and both of them not directly but indirectly mentioned it so Many times that they are married and wear the same design ring too... They were caught kissing and due to the continuous shoot together... They even caught staying in same hotel... So basically the rumour about them is almost correct... And yes this is the picture of them kiss"
The picture was unclear but there was clearly a boy like Tharn who was Kissing a beautiful lady

"So he's already in a relationship?" I said looking at Evan and he nodded...

"According to the report yes... They are... And maybe marry soon because Diana said she's going to introduce her love life next year... And it's maybe Tharn... Look at their post... They even post at almost same time and even in same colour outfit..." He showed him various evidence  which was enough for him to get convinced that they are actually dating ..

" You know before meeting you , I use to be Tharn's fan and use to ship them too.. they look good together " I glared at him and like a scared cat he just smiled wierdly...

" Sorry sorry... "

"Whatever now get out don't show me your ugly face,you are so stupid "I yelled angrily at him and he pouted sadly and began to cry... because I never scolded him.. neither anyone dare to scold him too because he's Steve's boyfriend and that's why everyone treat him like a kind

" I hate you" saying that he ran away... I followed him but saw Steve consoling the poor guy so left the couple and returned back to my seat... After few minutes Steve came but big stack of files and slammed it on my table...

"Do this and don't dare to leave office before 9... You dare to make my baby cry... He loves you so much but you always hurt him" extra possesive guy but I understand... I would do the same if someone make my love cry...

"Fine sir... Say sorry to him... I really didn't mean that" I said but making wierd faces he walked away and until 9 I was working.....
.
.
.
Finally done with work,i tried to find Evan but he was nowhere so I returned back home and called him immediately after freshening up...

"I m sorry na baby... I really didn't mean that... You know na how much mommie loves you... Please please...this was the first and last time" I said in my baby voice but he was still sulky pouting his lips...

"Ok I will give you a lot of hugs and kisses and momma will give you chocolates too"

"No kisses, boyfriend won't allow now as we are engaged so he told me not to kiss you anymore not even as a son... I m committed now"the other side replied and I laughed..

"That's so good that you are being loyal to your love... that's why you are my little baby... Momma loves you... Always remember I love you more than my own son.... You are just like my baby blue" I said last part whispering as I saw Tharn was listening to our conversation and that's why I hung up the call...

" Yeah yeah love you.. miss me my dear husband... You are my first Love every time and will be my last too ..I miss you,I will come back soon so we can cuddle" I opened Tharn's picture and kissed it and immediately turned off his phone offcourse I would kiss his photo only because no matter what he's my husband and father of my babies......I know he's a red flag but I m colour blind...

"Your milk" Tharn said knocking the door and offered it to me...

"Oh sorry, I was talking with my boyfriend i mean soon to be husband... I didn't saw you" I said internally laughing...I love seeing him jealous...

"Yeah you don't need to see me now... I m glad you found your happiness..."

"Why not? You can find such a beautiful lady, can't I find one for me .. why this disappointed tone"

"Which lady?"

"How many ladies you are dating bloody player guy? Or you fuck with everyone that you lost count... Whore" i said whatever I wanted to say and he angrily put that milk on the table and came closer to me... I crawled back but he was pulling my bedsheet closer and now he was almost on me glaring at me...

"Don't forget I just changed myself... I m still Tharn kirigun a brat so think before speaking anything and I m not like someone who has two kids is already in love with something but still fucks around... Maybe you moved on that's good for you congratulations... But I didn't, after meeting you I never thought about anyone, never"

" Hahha the one who sleeps around is saying... I heard what you are and your rumour about dating random girl especially your rumoured long term girlfriend what's her name... Demon... No no dina... What her name dude, dildo"I acted like I don't know her name...

" It's Diana and for your kind information she's already... " Before he can say anything i began to shake and I began to have panic attacks...

" H-help.." i asked stuttering rubbing my ears slapping my face while shaking...oh fuck it again started ... It hurts! It's because of all this drama that it again started...

"I m here.. calm down... Relax... Breath in and out" he said holding me...

"calm down and relax" he held my hands and stopped me pulling me in his arms, I just pushed him but he held my tightly with his one arm and giving me milk from another...

"Don't worry your loyalty won't get ruined by it.. I can't see you hitting yourself...tell me what happened? Do you want to say something? " He asked and I felt sudden sense of calmness... I have many people who genuinely care and love me but it hits different when he do the same... Fuck I always get into his arms easily... I can never love anyone... I can't even think about someone else..

I grabbed his waist and wrapped my legs around him...

"Now your loyalty is questionable... Anyways you can hug me... I won't tell your boyfriend" he laughed hugging me back and I pouted and pushed him...

"leave me...i-i don't" i said crawling back when he came more closer and hugged me again...Fuck why did he even hug me... Look I m getting weak.. fuck no, I m in relationship with someone else... I mean according to the story which made,so I need to act loyal...

"Don't worry I won't say it to your boyfriend...btw can you do something for me"I decided to get along and pretend ..

"D-d-do what? " I asked staring into his eyes getting weak ..
Fuck is he a magician ?

"Sleep with me.. no sex just sleep... Last time, please only today after that I will forget you"

"I-i can't cheat my love" I said Internally laughing but then he touched my lips staring at it...

" Just this time please, i know it's fucking wrong but just this once... A kiss and sleep please " he asked and I just nodded... He grabbed my face and began to suck my lower lips... I kissed him back and soon we were sucking Eachother's lips eating it like crazy... I don't know what happened he immediately discarded his clothes so did I and we were literally cuddling naked, i mean almost naked because I still had my pants on...

" Please take it out... Please " he begged so I nodded and he immediately ripped it away... many guys proposed to me and many said that I should atleast try but I knew that once he ask me to get naked I would do that... He's literally a walking red flag no no a whole red country and I have protanopia... I m glad... I m not dating neither even talking to someone because the word cheating is something that's not bearable for me...

C-c-cheating?