move

Ace's pov ..

Finally he decided to move on from me and look for someone else but why I m feeling bad and jealous... I should be happy but it feels like betrayal and disappointment ...

I m the villain here... He came and i pushed him away and away but now when he's moving on and I don't know what to do and I feel suffocated...

I was just thinking about it and it made me frustrated day my day...

.
.
.
.
It's been a week since he's ignoring me and he seems happy and I m happy that he's happy but I don't want him to move on... I mean I agree I use to hate him but... But I think I don't... And I need to talk things out... This is what granny always use to say .. and i should do it before it gets too late...

I went inside his room and as always he was reading his books and from past few days he's working his ass off and I think I won't get to win watch or anything...

"How's your studies going on?" I asked raising my eyebrows and he just nodded, not even word and he just looked down...

"Nora I want to talk you something, can you listen without ignoring me?" I asked and finally he looked up and nodded...

"I know i always pushed you away, insulted you and even hurted you , maybe I was wrong, maybe you were I don't know but now when you are ignoring me and began to like someone else ... I think I like you... I mean offcourse I don't want you as a partner and please don't get hints... I just want to apologise and say that can you please wait for me and not ignore me?" I asked and he smiled...

"Wait for you ,for the day when you will fell for me and finally tell me that you are accepting me as your boyfriend? Which day? Monday, next Monday or 10 years later" He asked in his serious tone and I nodded...

" No... I mean it was hard but now I think I should move on... What if you never fell in love with me? What if your feelings are just disappointment or maybe your ego ?I don't want to get crazier Ace... I m a very bad guy and when things don't go as i expect, I tend to ruin things so let's just live happily and separately "

" Can't you not ignore me? I mean i want you as a friend...I don't want you to if ignore me like this..." I asked and he clearly shook his head.. I felt hurt but if he doesn't want... I can't do anything about it...

" Ok fine... Sorry to bother you, it's just I wasn't liking the way you ignore me.. anyways... Good night... "I said and was returning back when I saw him rubbing his face in frustration...

I just returned back and held him pulling him closer...

"You don't need to wait,I will wait for you,i like you and now if you want to marry me ,i will do that ...I m not sure about my feelings but I know that I can't let you go....... Please don't ignore me, please don't move on... please don't be sad but don't find someone else... please like me for a little more time...I won't disappoint you...I promise...I don't like when you ignore me
..I feel sad"i said and he was just staring at me blinking his big beautiful eyes ... Suddenly he pulled me closer and kissed my lips... We sucked Eachother's lips and we almost making out , i was holding his waist to support him from falling down because he literally put his whole weight down...

"So this is what move one look likes Nora baby?" Suddenly his momma said and we both let go of eachother and I looked at Type uncle who was glaring at us...

"Ok now running away leaving him alone to face problems? Good job Ace" he said when I was walking away, I was just walking away because I was shy not because I was running away...

" No uncle... I m not leaving him to face any problem... I was just... Umm shy... "I held Nora's hands while Type uncle was looking like he would eat us...

"Momma please don't be angry... Please please... I m sorry I broke my promise" he began to cry walking towards Type uncle and hugged him...

"Don't cry... I m not angry baby... I was just surprised and shocked" he explained wiping his tears...

"Really? We were just kissing, I m not pursuing him anymore... I m not" he said and I looked at him...

"You are not?" I asked raising my eyebrows and he shook his head...

"Talk things out, don't fight and don't hurt eachother... Byee" Type uncle said and walked away leaving us alone... He closed the door and was walking towards his bed when I again held him and pinning him down i began to kiss him..
Fuck his lips were way too soft and tasty... I felt sudden urge to eat them and I began to suck it again and again... He kissed me back and now we were eating Eachother's lips.. now i began to kiss his face and fuck I was acting like his boyfriend...

"W-we n-need to Stop... Ace no..." He said and I stopped right at the moment...

"M i not a good kisser?"

"Nope you are yummy... I mean we don't have any label...I m not pursuing you anymore...I don't love you anymore" he said looking at me..

" I don't want to stop...
Can we discuss our label latter... And there's only one label which going to happen because I already kissed you " did i announced that I will marry him... Now no matter what happened I will definitely marry him... I was kissing his face  and now I was about to life his shirt up when he stopped me..

"Don't do this Ace... You are just doing it out of lust .. once you will find a nice guy then you will regret making promises" he said getting sad and i just kissed his eyes...

"I m Ace suppasit I always do whatever I say... I m not a confused guy...i do whatever I sat I always said I hate you but now I don't and when I say I will marry you then write this on a stone... Ace will marry Nora at any cost... I can't say I love you because I m not confirmed yet but I will say it soon that's sure" I might be sounding confusing but I know what I was saying..

"Can we not? Please?I don't want to loose control" He asked again and this time I had to stop because we are really going overboard...

"Ok fine take care... GN and have a Ace dream... Remember don't ignore me and love me only" saying that I kissed his eyes and returned back to my room... As i closed my eyes I remembered the kiss again... Fuck I want to kiss him again... Can I?

I ran inside again and saw him smiling while touching his lips...

"Can I kiss you just once... Please?" I asked and he looked at me and slightly nodded, i held his face and began to suck his lips again...

"Thanks good night" saying that I finally came back and laid down to sleep...