Pursue

Nora's pov...

I don't know what happened to me but I badly want him to be with me... How everything feels so different and good whenever he's around,I don't feel like going out or doing anything when he's with me..

"What happened? eat" Momma said as I was just staring at this guy who's making my head go crazy... I don't know what's happening to me... Maybe Aceaddiction....

"Today you guys aren't going to college ok" Momma said and I Stood up because that's the only time I would get to spend time with him... I don't want to waste that...

"But why?" I asked

"Because we are going to moon's hometown..." Blue brother announced and I exclaimed happily... I love being there... That place is our happy place ...

"Yes yes let's go... We will cook farm potatoes too" I said getting so happy

"Why are we going there? I-i mean just asking" my poor baby asked getting Scared by everyone, he thinks everyone here is bad but he actually doesn't know my parents, they are so sweet.. atleast more than me...

"We love going to Village atleast for once... That area is so fresh and calming, we eat farm vegetables and fruits too and bath in fountain... It's just behind the house and also between the green fields, the whole area is so Amazing, earlier my grandparents use to stay there hut after they passed away dadda built a home ... So that we can visit it atleast once... " my Brother in law explained...

" C-can I go to my home when you guys go there... I-i mean I m missing my uncle and aunt... C-can I go? " He asked raising his eyebrows in his low voice

" Yes yes why not... But not now... Once we will visit this place after that we will also come with you, let's visit olive and Olivia together... It's been so many months since I saw him" Tharn dadda said and I nodded because I need to be with him and visit my in laws house because maybe in future I have to live with him... I never thought if living in village or moving there but if it's Ace... I m ready to do that...

We all sat down in two different cars and dadda was driving the car while me Ace and baby blue were with us...

" Sit with me so that Momma(Gulf)can sit here .... Don't do this... I m sorry " Moon brother in law said making a sad face ,they definitely fight once in a week but Blue just ignored his husband and the guy actually began to cry and walked away...

"Let me go there... He's stupid and a crybaby..." Blue brother said and walked away and momma came back winking at his husband... As the journey started I clicked a lot of pictures and videos and just few hours later we arrived...

" Wowwwwwwww" I exclaimed getting off the car because it became 2 times beautiful because dadda built a small cottage here as he renovated moon's grandparents house in memory of them...

"Let's play here" I asked my little niece pink and she just nodded and came in my lap...

"Nora don't play with mud... She will get sick even you will" Blue said but ignoring her I began to play with her in the field...

We played for a lot of time and finally as we returned blue looked at us and sighed...

"You are such a baby... Now go behind the cottage and take your favourite shower" he said and going back I threw all my clothes away except for my shorts when my soon to be boyfriend arrived too...

"I-i m sorry sir... I-i thought" he said going away but I pulled him under the water flow and he got wet...

"Let's shower together" I said and the poor guy had to whatever I ask...

We finally showered and sat down on the floor waiting for food when dadda arrived with food and Ace began to help him...

Finally foods were served and we all began to eat food but blue wasn't here..

"Where's Blue?" I asked when his husband sighed and stood up...

"Let me bring him here" he said and walked away, I just followed him to see what this guy is doing to my brother...

"I m sorry, won't you forgive me... It's just a small thing... You are making a big deal out of small thing...I will cry again"

"Small thing? Really? You ignored my calls three times even after knowing that I m your wifey and I should be your priority and when I yelled at you ,you yelled at me back...you shouldn't" he whined and the  other guy just Hugged him...

"I m sorry, this is the hundredth time I m saying sorry... Sorry na please,i thought after we kissed in the car everything was good but no you are still angry and sulking" he apologized

"It was because you were crying Umm Ok... kiss me and tell me you only love me and won't ever love anyone or ignore my phone calls no matter what...I was worried what if you find someone much more sexy than me...I m not even that pretty now..." he said and Moon rolled his eyes...

" There's no one in my heart other than you.. it's all yours... Only you, I can't even look at anyone" he said holding his body..
and finally the guy agreed... I came back to my place and began to eat while blushing as in future Ace will do the same...I m so excited to have  what Bluemoon have.....

"Ace can you adjust in Nora's room tonight, here blankets are limited" Gulf mama asked and after thinking something he nodded as a sweet boy, I know he doesn't want to sleep with me...

Finally done with our dinner we went to our own room and i went to me and my boyfriend's room and I saw him sleeping like a baby... He must be tired after the long journey... I just laid down beside him and getting closer I hugged him and covered ourselves with blanket...

"I like you so much... I badly want to kiss you, cuddle with you and marry you and then you will Also make up with me and then I will be pregnant of you baby" I was babbling all that when he opened his eyes and I got scared that he will push me...

" Water... Water please " he asked sitting down out of blue as he just be feeling thirsty so running out I went to kitchen and was pouring water for him when I saw my grandparents were sitting in the balcony near a fire on the ground hugging Eachother their lips almost touching each... They are so old yet they have so much love . I never really imagined myself like this but now I do... I really do it with him...

I was running back with water bottle when Blue brother stopped me...

" Where are you taking this bottle? You want to get drunk over here?" He asked grabbing my back collar looking at me suspiciously...

" Ace is thirsty... Leave " saying that I ran away and gave my baby the water bottle and he drank whole bottle in one go...

" Sleep little bub" I said patting his head as he was still sleeping and like a cute baby he indeed fell asleep and I screamed when someone held my shoulder and it was my nosy brother..

"You like him right?" He asked raising his eyebrows...

"How do you know?" I asked getting shocked because I didn't told about this to anyone... Not even to my secret diary...and he closed my mouth...

" Slowly the great Nora who don't even take a glass of water for himself and don't bother to step out of bed in this cold season was running back forth just to make sure his hommie don't stay thirsty couldn't be just a care... It's love... I mean as far as I know... You face says that you are in love with him,the way you stare at him,blush when he's near you" he said and I smiled...

"Yup I do... I really do love him, I never realised but he's my love and I love him so much " I confessed and my brother instead of getting happy he sighed and rubbed my shoulder...

" If it's just a attraction then you should let it go... Because.... Ace is a good guy and he deserves someone who genuinely love him and doesn't cheat on him and we all know how much loyal you are in love " he lectured me and I felt so frustrated...

" I m not cheating on him... I genuinely do love him... Anyways I don't need to tell you... " Saying that I was leaving when he held my hands...

" I m your brother and I want only best for you... Hope you get whatever is good for you... Stay happy and don't get sad ..." Saying that he kissed my forehead and left...