Attack

Ace's pov ..

As usual he was going outside college while I was following him when suddenly I saw a guy was following us...

I felt something wierd and before I can even think or do he rushed holding a knife and came towards Nora but before he can stab him I held it and the knife went under my skin so deep that I felt so much pain deep inside my hand...

"Shit shit!" Nora yelled and before the guy can go away I just held him and even Nora held him...he informed his parents and all of his family with some guards came and that poor guy was crying in between everyone...

"Why did you do that?" Mew uncle asked grabbing that guys collar and he began he cry

" He made me do this... I m just fed up now...he posted my nude pic online and always bully me there..." I always thought Nora is bad but not that much as he literally bullied this guy so much so he was willing to kill him... he must have done that..

"Ace let's go,you are bleeding" Blue brother with moon brother said and three of us rushed to hospital nearby..

Nora's pov...

We were walking out when this guy held my waist and pulled him behind him... Just then I realised his hand was bleeding and an ugly chubby guy was going to stab...

"I did it because he bullied me" he said crying like a baby and I was confused.. I agree I m a bully but I just tease or make fun only to a limit that a person won't take it to heart or harm themselves... And only to those who are close to me... Only my own friends and Ace... Other than that I don't even bully anyone... Not even look at anyone...

"I-i didn't dadda .. I promise" i said defending Myself but dadda was just looking at me angrily when hopefully Type momma nodded...

"I can't trust you little guy... My Nora can't do this... Maybe Nora is mean and rude but he can't bully someone to the extent that someone becomes so agressive atleast not like posting nude pictures... Right Nora baby?" He asked and I nodded because I genuinely don't do these shit...

Suddenly the guy pulled out his phone and showed all the comments and video which I posted but it's not me...all of the pictures on this account is mine but I don't have any Instagram account, I mean I do have a private but that's on Pink's name (Blue's daughter) I just talk to my close friends and post pinks pictures over there...

"It's you Nora... Explain and let's go to police station first" Dadda asked showing me the phone while pulling that guy up gently making sure he won't cry...

"It's not me... I don't use it .. ok fine let's go to police station... I m not this I swear" I said and we went to police station... They checked it, even that guy's parents came and after hours of investigation it was found that it was one of this guy's ex  and he did it to revenge on him and used me as offcourse I m Nora and no one can harm me... So he thought of playing safe but forgot my own parents are my enemies

"Please I m sorry on my son's behalf... Can you please not punish him" his mommy asked crying and I felt pity...

"Ok fine and you fatty... Don't be so impulsive, killing or hitting someone isn't a good thing... And the knife you used was a scrapper.... Next time use actual knife to kill someone atleast you will end up behind bars,you useless nerd...ok" I tapped his cheeks and my momma almost glared at me... because I was bullying him right infront of him(momma)

" And sir we are taking our complain back for this guy... And you aunt... Please spend sometime with him... Maybe your son needs some company and little you take care ...life is too long , don't act impulsive..bullies have no work or future but you have a bright future...work hard and let everyone be proud on you"My own dad said taunting me and finally finishing the whole drama we walked out and Blue texted me that Village boy was ok..

As I reached home the first thing I did is to clean myself because Village boy is always clean so I should clean myself too before going towards him ... As I walked in I saw him sleeping while ny family members were there...

"He's way too Good, take care of him... It happened because of you, people are now even using your name to do crime because they know you are an actual bully... Dare you order him around..." momma said and I nodded... Soon they all left and I sat down beside him... slowly he opened his eyes looking pale

"Why did you saved me?" I asked bending down closer to him ,i badly want to kiss this guy but I can't and suddenly he just blinked...

" I wouldn't if I knew you bullied him...I would let him" he said in his week voice and I felt hurt... Why do I feel hurt if he said so... I shouldn't...many people hate me and say bad about me even my own parents but when he says so... I feel so sad..

" You are wrong... Anyways you want anything? "I asked but deep down I was hurt...

" I want to sleep... Can you turn off the lights and leave me alone " he asked and nodding I turned off the lights and left...

In the midnight I saw him sleeping like a baby and bending down I just kissed his forehead and I swear my heart was doing his happy dance .. I immediately ran away and covering myself I was just so happy... My heart was beating and I was just in top of world...