Dinner

Ace's pov...

As I entered inside the company everyone who were waiting for me jumped and clapped their hands and whole office was decorated nicely...

"You did ittttt" they said and blasted a confetti....

"Here's your contract... Make sure to sign it and keep it locked inside my drawer because you finally got what you wanted" I said to lily and smiling she nodded...

"Everyone you guys are getting leave tomorrow because you guys worked a lot...so enjoy two days leave as day after tomorrow is Sunday" she said

" Everyone you guys can come to my restaurant today... I will treat you free dinner today... How many of you are coming?" Lily's girlfriend said and almost everyone raised their hands...

"Ok if some people doesn't wanna come, i respect you, I will send them orders... Kindly raise who aren't coming please " she said and I raised my hands along with few people...

"Don't order anything for me... I m eating outside" I said as i don't know what's going to happen tonight...

I hurriedly walked out and saw Blue was still waiting, he's much more stubborn than Nora...

"Let's go sir" he said smiling and I held his hands heaving out a sigh...

"I don't want to... I really don't want to... Blue brother it's messed up .. it's not good... I m happy alone and I m good... Look I m earning good" I said and he smiled ruffling my hair...

I understand you are happy and earning, living life peacefully and I m not telling you to come back, it's ok... It's just one day... We all miss you so much... Please just tonight, have a dinner stay with us tonight and leave  early morning... We won't stop you... I promise? "He asked and I sighed looking down...

" Ok fine let's go" I agreed because I kinda miss them too, it's been years since I miss them.. i always go back to hometown or call my family here for months but I never met them or seen them so I really miss them.. especially gulf mama... He's actually like my mama...

Soon we went inside the home and as soon as Gulf mama saw me he hugged me tightly and Slapped me gently on my cheeks too...

" I understand you left but you never cared to even text us? Not even once came to meet? We aren't important to you? " Tharn uncle asked and I just looked down because I can't tell them anything... It's good  I left because somehow I m happy...

We chatted a lot when someone entered looking exhausted...

" Mamma I m dead, please bring me juice Moon brother please... " He said pleading and as he faced me the guy's expression immediately changed...

" Why the hell he is here? Why? " He asked when blue held his hands...

" Don't create any drama... If you have any problem, you can go inside your room" Blue brother said and nodding angrily he rushed towards the staircase...

" Don't bother about him... Let's have dinner together " Tharn uncle said and everyone arranged dinner table and began to eat while I can see Gulf mama was still worried about Nora... When that devil came and sat down just infront of me...

" Serve me too " he ordered and Blue stood up crossing his arms Infront of him and smiling Nora just began to serve himself...

We all had our dinner peacefully and I didn't realised that we literally chatted with eachother until midnight...

"I m sleepy baby... Carry me" Type uncle said Pouting his lips and pecking him the elder guy pulled his hubby up and walked away...

"You can also sleep here... Please tell me if you need anything, i have did necessary arrangements" moon brother said and I nodded with a smile...

Finally after the whole tiring day I took a cold shower and was rubbing my hair on my bed when someone entered inside my room and grabbed the collar if my robe...

"How dare you to come back? I will take back the deal you disgusting shit... Just get the hell out of this house . You bitch" he yelled and smirking i grabbed his body closer and turning him around I pushed him down on the bed straddling him...

"I m not going anywhere... You made me wait for hours right that's why I came here to irritate and you and hopefully your parents are crazily in love with me... I saw how they told you to fuck off during dinner time, didn't even bother to invite "

" Yeah because they even treat a shit better... Didn't you saw our toilets? " He said while I was on him pinning him down...

" Leave me fucker " I was so lost that I forgot that I was fighting with him and got away, the guy kicked my legs and ran away...

I just smiled sadly because even now only I m the one who's effected, he doesn't even care to say sorry or even ask how I m ...

I think it was always me who loved him... He never really cared and its good because it's really helping me to stay away from him and Live a happy life ..