Fly away

Tharn's pov.

Today sugar is going abroad with our aunt , my momma's sister actually sugar isn't my own sister she was staying here from past two years and now she's going back to her parents...

We cried a lot and finally she was going when I saw that creep guy was also there at some distance and was waving his hands towards her... She finally noticed him and went there although I tried to stop but she didn't...

"I will miss you so much... Please take care of yourself" she said crying and hugging her back he cupped her cheeks and smiled...

"Be happy and don't miss me... Send me money when you become rich" he said and they both laughed... Finally the girl left and I was relieved as that guy won't harm her in any way...

We were going back when dadda saw him walking under the sun sweating so my kind dadda stopped the car...

"Let us drop you... Come sit " he said but the guy looked at me and creepily smiled...

"O-ok" saying that he sat down beside me and looked at my momma with a wierd expression...

"Dadda he's mad .. he's staring at momma with bad intention" I whispered and dadda looked at him and then sighed...

"Shut up and sit down"

"So Type... Why are you leaving the college...? I heard you asked to cancel the admission"

"I-i don't want to study... Money problem"

"What? Then I won't cancel your admission... Money isn't a problem son.. study here and don't apply for cancellation again " he said

" N-no it's ok...I have applied for some government school who allows abnormal people too...they will take admission"

" you are normal and No... I said what I said,you will study in my school... nowhere else" my dadda said so nodding the guy silently sat down and I just looked away for sometimes and as I looked back at him, I saw him rubbing my momma's hands...

Before I can slap or tell him not to do momma held my hands and kept it back to me...

"do you like to touch things right? " Momma asked gently and he looked here and there but didn't replied anything...

"See it's not ok to touch someone like this ... The body parts belong to people and you should always take consent before touching anyone... Don't touch... It's bad"

"R-really?you won't beat me?" He asked getting shocked and momma just smiled ruffling his hair...

" No I won't, promise me you won't touch anyone then I will give you chocolates " he asked and smiling the crazy guy nodded and promised... This guy is a liar... He will definitely touch people again...

" Drop me infront of school " he said and all of us looked at him confused...

" You stay near school? " We asked and he nodded smiling... How can he stay near school because all of the land near our school belong to us and buildings too which is only for buisness purposes...

"Son don't lie and tell us the truth , where do you stay?"Momma asked and he was about to hold momma hands but didn't...

"Follow me... I will show you my house" he said and before he can say anything it began to rain...

"It's ok... I will invite you next time.. byee"before my momma can stop him saying that he ran away and we also moved away from there... This guy feels so different...

"He's crazy" I said thinking about him when momma spanked me...

"I think he has autism... According to his behaviour,I can tell that...you shouldn't call him crazy or sick... He's not... He just need good words and good people around him... I hope you will be his friend like sugar and will help him" who will make momma understand that I literally bully harras and hate him... I m just glad that this guy didn't told momma about that bathroom incident... But no matter whatever happens... I hate him and will always hate him...
.
.
.
Next day I didn't wanted to wake up because it's too cold today but still dadda forcefully dragged me and sent me school... Sitting down on my desk I was just trying hard not to sleep when I looked at last corner... Teacher always keep him at the last bench alone as he always touch everyone badly... No teacher likes him and always hit him... I never really noticed him earlier but now I do...