New chapter

In every family there's definitely a person who acts like king and is lazy as hell, controls everything and throw tantrums and Nora was one of them...

He was cruel, scary, stubborn, agressive and moreover a possesive guy who hated being submissive and most importantly he hated getting controlled...

Waking up at 1 he brushed his teeth and throwing it at the corner the guy walked out and just changed his clothes although he has allergies and doctors strictly told him to shower atleast three times but all he does us to wet his hair and just show to everyone that he showered...

Walking out he sat down at the time where his parents and grandparents were eating their lunch...

"Good afternoon mr Nora,I m glad you came" Gulf smiled but the guy just looked away and began to shove his food ignoring everyone...

"You think with doing all this you can make me agree on your stupid thing?then the answer is no..you won't get out unless we don't get a new driver for you,I won't let you go out alone with car...you will get a driver then only you are allowed to go" He asked and the guy slammed the table and walked back inside his room ignoring everyone...

Type stood up to slap him but Gulf just held his hands...

"Last time he was admitted into hospital just because you accidentally pushed him so don't... Let's not" he said in his serious tone glaring at him and Type just sat down getting disappointed by his own son...

"I m just worried about him a lot, olive returned back to his home because of his health issues and now... Who will drive him to school... I don't know why he's so moody and stubborn..." Type said worriedly

" Don't worry you remember his nephew Ace . He's coming here as he wants to study and do work so I hired him as His driver and bodyguard, by this way maybe he can protect him... "

" Nora doesn't need protection... I still remember how cute that Ace was... I think Nora will just bully him like others"

" He won't.. and if that happens we will hire someone professional " Gulf said and everyone just sighed...

.....

In the evening when Nora was sitting Gulf signalled someone and a tall guy holding a small bag in his so casual clothes walked in looking at the big house with wide eyes..

" Nora he's your new driver and your childhood short time friend Ace ...Ace he's Nora" he said and Nora rolled his eyes looking at the guy from tip to toe judging his looks...

"Ass? I don't make friends name ass... Ewww" he laughed and the guy name Ace just fixed his glasses pouting looking down...

"Sir A C E... My name is Ace " he said and Nora just rolled his eyes...

"Whatever... Thankfully I got a fucking driver now... Dadda we are going out... Let's go.. I have to buy somethings for college assignment" he said looking at Ace and Ace just looked at Gulf for his Permission and the guy nodded...

"Nora go wait outside, he's coming" Gulf said and nodding the guy walked away when Type spoke...

"Ace welcome here... And first of all Nora's protection should be your first priority... I mean offcourse you came here to study but with that we are paying you high amount to protect him and people from him too... And the most important,don't take advantage of him, never means never not in any way ... Understand?" He asked in his serious tone

"Y-yes sir" Poor guy Ace just nodded and Type smiled and ruffled his hair...

"Go tour this place and buy whatever you want too... I will text Nora to pay for you ok" he said and nodding he took the keys and walked out... Sitting down on the driver seat Ace started the car and as soon as he moved out of mension,the younger fellow told him to stop the car...

"Just stop and exchange the seat right now" he stated but Ace shook his head so grabbing his hair the guy pulled him towards himself and went there...

"Listen to me carefully village boy" he said grabbing his collar and the poor guy was just scared sweating looking at him..

"First, you are my slave so you will do whatever I ask otherwise dadda will throw you out of this house and second don't dare to talk about my any activity to my parents and third don't dare to touch me when I panic... If I do then just call my momma anywhere... Don't come near me... Never means never " he asked and the other guy just nodded pouting his lips making crying face...

" Good baby... I know now all your uncle's family responsibilities are on you because your uncle went back to village so just be a good boy and study here well ok?I will buy you a lot of things in exchange " He asked and Ace just nodded...

As they went there In a minute Nora bought hella lot of things and Not even once asked Ace to buy anything... As they returned back Type was still waiting for them and checked his bag...

" Cigarettes? " Type asked glaring at Nora but Nora immediately pointed at Ace...

"It's his momma.. he asked me to buy it for him"

"Ace I know you are not my relative so I don't have any rights on you but you are just in your 20s so it's not good for your health, I m throwing it away ok? It's not allowed in my house especially for Nora's bodyguard"He asked and Ace just nodded looking down...

Finally that Nora walked away and Ace was just waiting for someone to tell him his room when Blue ruffled his hair...

"Hey little boy .. there's your room, just beside Nora's room... There's a room which lead to his room only when Nora open it so kindly Be dressed a little bit because Nora's health gets bad sometimes... Earlier Olive uncle was there so he use to inform us and now you are there so please be aware.. " he said

" Why don't you guy stay there? "

" I mean all of us are couple and Nora is little bit evil... He would just come inside to tease us that's why we don't stay there " he informed and the guy just looked down and walked away...