sick baby

Tharn's pov...

Today I wasn't feeling well so I decided to stay at home and was missing my husband but he's too busy at his work from past two days... He doesn't have time for me...

I pouted remembering him and sniffing his blanket I closed my eyes to sleep when suddenly someone slipped inside the blanket and it was Type...

"Fuck! You are hot" he yelled out loud sitting down touching my forehead and I nodded pulling him down...

"Tharn leave, let's go to doctor... You are sick" he said but I shook my head

" Why do you care? You hate me right and I  already took medicines for me...let me rest " i informed and he sighed hugging me...

" Should I wipe your face? " He asked but I shook my head because cold water doesn't suits me as everyone have different body type and I don't like it...

"Just hug me " I said pulling him closer and he pouted looking at me worriedly and ruffled my hairs...

I don't know why my fever kept increasing and my head was also hurting... And then at last I got admitted to hospital and doctor said that I have infection and it got spread all over my body...

"I told you, I told you we should go to doctor, they said you are seriously ill... You need to stay here for two days..." He said worriedly almost looking like he would cry and I held my hands even though I barely had any strength...

"N-nothing would happen...I will die with you so it's not possible for me to die now" I stated and fell asleep...

For two days my whole family was so worried because it was getting worst and doctor told me that I had to stay for more three days...

Finally after few days I was feeling better and I came back to home and like my momma my husband wasn't letting me even stand up .. I was totally fine but he was getting worried for small things...

"Ahhh" I fake shouted and he came inside and looked at me naked...

"W-what happened? Are you ok?" He asked and I pulled him closer and started to kiss him... Going down i pulled his pants down and began to suck his length whins he could just moan out...

We had sex there too and after coming back we had our breakfast and were again having sex...I was thrusting hard into him when he spoke...

"We are all about sex... I think you just love my body... If I won't let you touch me... You will leave me immediately" he said and I didn't said anything because neither I want to fight nor i know, I m addicted to his body so it's difficult for me to stay away from him whenever I saw him..

"Stop fucking stop.." he suddenly yelled and began to wear his clothes... Living with him I got so much patience because I really didn't stopped and calmed down immediately...

"From today I won't ever let you touch me... Let me see whether you really love me or its just my body..." He angrily announced and i nodded laying down on the bed...

"Ok fine can you bring me something to eat then?" I asked and nodding he immediately ran away and brought a big bowl of porridge for me...

"Eat this.." he began to feed me while staring at him , I was slowly eat it...

"I want to ki..." I stopped and kissed the bowl instead...

"Bowl you are so beautiful... So tasty" I said and he laughed and suddenly kissed my lips... I was blank froze and God knows why... For few seconds I was out of the world but then he shoved the spoon in my mouth and I came back to my sense...

"W-why did you do that? You don't like me right?"I asked holding my cheeks

"Yes but you are still my boy toy... I can kiss you" he again kissed me and laughing he began to feed me...