Punish

Ace's pov...

I don't react without reason but this time he broke my patience level and I just slapped him by mistake because he intentionally broke my granny's picture and he passed out... I got scared and called his parents...

"N-nora .. what the hell!"type uncle asked glaring at me and pulling him up he laid him down on  my bed and grabbed my collar...

"What did you do to him?" He asked and I just looked down...

"I-i slapped him" I said and he raised his hands to slap me but stopped and sat down beside Nora crying... Soon everyone gathered and doctor also came and checked him up...

"Who slapped him on his side forehead ..even last time you guys hit him right here... When you know how sensitive he's why you guys keep doing it... Do you want him to die?or should I call the cops for assaulting this poor guy"Doctor said glaring at everyone and Type uncle just bend down...

"I m really sorry sir... We didn't hit him neither that time nor this time... "He just made up lie and finally the doctor walked away and everyone began to give me angry look...

"Why the hell you hurted him?" Gulf uncle yelled at me and I just flinched because I was so Scared.. these people are so bad and cruel... I hate all of them... All of them so much now..

"I-i... M s" before I can say anything hopefully this guy sat down and spoke...

"Actually we were playing when he accidentally hit me momma... He didn't actually hit me momma" as soon as he said that everyone's gaze changed and Gulf uncle spoke...

" I-i m sorry to blame you... I knew you could never do it" he said but I need to tell him the truth... I just badly wanted to tell them the truth but I was scared that what if they throw me out of the house..

"We are so sorry but please take care next time... His sensory organs are weak so don't ever play like this " Mew uncle said ruffling my hair and they all walked away except for Blue...

" You can leave brother, I need to rest " Nora said and nodding even blue left and before I can leave my own room he jumped on me from back and held grabbed my neck pulling me back...

" Ahhh N-nora leave... I mean sir,it hurts"

" Y-you brat... You deserve this... Why did you slapped me... ?" He asked and I just looked at him and he sat down on my lap...

"But you insulted my granny... I got angry" I said getting calm

" I m sorry, I know I was wrong but you shouldn't hit me, I m still a little baby... can't you see I m weak" Nora said while still sitting on my lap and i felt bad for hitting him so I pulled him down hugging him and he was so close to me ... Although I hate him for the person he's but still... I m wrong here...so I need to apologise.. and granny said hugging will make other person happy...

"I m sorry too... I won't ever hit you..." I apologised Rubbing his cheeks while this guy  was staring at me without even blinking while hugging me too...

"N-nora" as I said he came back from his zone and ran away immediately...
.
.
.
Nora's pov...

"Fuck fuck fuck I just froze, why did it happen... When he pulled me down into hug and when I looked into his eyes I realised a Playboy like me who never liked anyone is in love with a common guy like him... But my friends always says not to associate with these people but Ace is different... He's kind cute and gentle... He won't ever hurt him.. just like moon loves Blue may be he will love me too...