pregnancy

Type's pov...(flashback) 18+

During those pregnancy months , I became too moody and was so sick but still everything was ok but one day granny's sister died so we had to go back to Bangkok...

As I went there I noticed Tharn use to hide from me and even use to eat his food in his room...good for me... Because no matter how much pain I feel but I don't want him back... Never...

I was laying on the bed feeling cramps while trying to breath in and out as it's so painful... When it became out of control so I knocked the door connected to my room... it was Tharn's room which was connected to me...they intentionally made it so that he can help me in emergency...

"W-what happened ?" He asked but I was too much in pain so I went inside sweating badly...

"T-tharn held me from back... My stomach is paining, call momma or granny"i asked but remembered they went to granny's sister's home...

" Should I call them? " He asked but I shook my head and holding his hands I told him to give me acupressure and hopefully he did whatever I asked and I was relieved...

"Fuck I thought I would die" I said

"You ok now?" He asked worriedly and I nodded...

" I m ok, bring me some warm water..." Saying that I went to My own room and after few seconds he really came with warm water... I drank it and sighed...

"Now go " I said turning around when suddenly he sat down behind me holding my stomach...

"Go Tharn... What are you doing? Momma and dadda isn't home so that's why you are saying so" I said and he shook his head...

"No ,can you please let me touch your tummy for a minute, let me feel it... I won't be able to feel it again, please... It's already hard for me to live away from you" he asked and I gave it a thought and nodded...

" Fine " i said and he pulled up my shirt from behind and held my big tummy from the lower side I was almost in his lap... Fuck why I m so close to him, no no this is only one time thing... It won't get repeated... Never...

" It's so amazing.."

" Ahh Tharn the babies are kicking... Ahh... " I laughed and they were actually kicking when he touched my tummy from back...

" Now go i-i m sleepy " i said blinking my eyes because I was sleepy...

" Please just a minute, you can rest on my chest... I won't touch you , you already know it" he said so nodding I rested my head on his shoulder while he was resting on the bed spreading his legs while I was sitting in between his legs... The position was awkward but we are parents so somehow I had to sacrifice my ego and let him be happy and live this moment...

"I love you type" he whispered getting closer to me... Rubbing his hands on my tummy...

"Don't do this... Stay away" I asked getting weak again when he pulled me more closer still holding my tummy ... It feels so safe in his lap... The way he was touching my stomach was heaven...

"Can I kiss my babies?" He asked and I nodded... I don't want to make scene, because offcourse I m crazy guy who's crazy over him... And second no one is here and I don't want to get him into trouble...

He laid down infront of me and began to pepper kiss on my tummy...

"What are you doing? Don't forget your limits... You remember the agreement right?" I asked as he was not kissing them normally but he didn't paid attention and continued doing that...

Slowly he held my body and pulled me down on the bed with him, why I m such a slut that I let him do whatever he wants...

"Don't dare to think you can have sex with me..." Even though I crave for it the most in my pregnancy but still, I need to make myself clear...

"Just today... No one is at home, just today... Think it as a deal... See in these past months have I ever show you my face?" He asked and I shook my face...

"Similarly I won't ever bother you again... Just this once .. "i badly wanted to say yes but no , he's a cheater and the thought disgust me so much...

I didn't said anything for so long that he thought that I don't agree so he sat down..

"Ok fine... Sleep peacefully and call me if you need me" saying that he was about to go away when I held his hands...

" How can you do it with this much big tummy? " I asked and he smiled laying down like a baby... We undressed ourselves and while riding I was looking like a pig he was just moaning...

" Fuck you are so sexy...I want to marr... No no I m sorry " he said while I was just riding him....we did it for sometime and I got tired so i laid down and this guy was grabbing my whole tummy from back and I was feeling relieved while his long dick was touching my ass...

Fuck it's so hot and awkward at the same time...

"Remember I won't get back together with you, never" i said but he didn't replied and just pulled me closer kissing my back...

"You heard?"

"Don't remind me again... Let me live this moment" he said and I just kept quiet while he was rubbing his hand all over my body...

Next day...

"Yeah deeper .. yeah that's so good .. yeah Tharn... Fuck I love it" I was just moaning while this guy was fucking me again... Yes yesterday was our last day but we decided to postpone it... Because offcourse I feel horny and i need to get fuck so satisfy my need ..

He took a huge breath and  laid down beside me touching my tummy, bending down he began to suck my tummy while gently rubbing his hands over it... Making me turn to another side he just held my tummy from back and began to squeeze my little down there while I just came out immediately...

"Sexy you are..." He whispering biting my earlobe, rubbing his saliva on my face...

"Fuck I never knew that you being pregnant would be so sexy... I m just loving each inch of yours" he whispered and I just didn't said anything...

" Now stop and massage my back " after every night, he massage my back and it's really very comfortable for me..
He took some oil and began to massage over my back... I was sleepy but even in my sleep I can feel he was doing things with my body... He was again kissing my bummy, licking it playing with my tummy and nipples...

"S-stop now... Just sleep... Don't you get tired" i whined and pouting he finally Hugged me from back and decided to sleep and slowly even I closed my eyes...

This continued for 6 days and whole 6 days we use to have sex during night while he was just obsessed with my tummy...

.
.
.
One day ~~

"Can you not go please?I won't bother you please" He asked wiping his eyes which were red because of excess crying... Today I m going back and he's very sad because of this reason he didn't even ate anything since morning but I need to live... I can't love a cheater again.. never...I was here that's why I agreed to have sex with him but that doesn't mean I would ever be able to forgive this guy...

"No I need to leave" I stated with my serious tone and he knelt down crying but I left... Walking inside the car i looked at him staring at me from the window waving his hands...

I turned around and sighed... I love him so much and it hurts... Only if he hadn't cheated on me things wouldn't be like this...

Let's not meet again