Study

I was getting bored in vacations and this moon also told me that he's going to meet his granny and I will just get bored here...

I was just reading my book when moon walked in and I jumped on my bed because I got little bit scared...

"Don't be scared, its me"

"You said you are leaving for your hometown?" I asked looking at watch...

"Do you want to come with me?" He asked and I immediately nodded because I don't want to stay here alone whole vacation...

"But what about mama?" I asked and he held my hands...

"Let me talk with them... I swear I can convince them" he said and we both went to hall where my parents were chatting and dadda frowned...

"When did you went inside?" He asked getting confused and momma just giggled looking at us
Then moon started talking with him I couldn't understand a single thing because he was talking way too low...

"You really want to go? You can take care of him?" Mew dadda asked looking at us and we both nodded

"He's very naive and people manipulate him so easily and I trust you because I feel you won't take advantage of him so please,this is a request" my momma said in his strict tone and moon just smiled...

"I won't do that, i promise" he said
and surprisingly  they agreed even Gulf mama did...

"I trust you moon , don't break it anyhow" he said looking at moon...

I hurriedly packed my bags and they let me go but only on one condition that my driver will drop us there because I can't travel in bus or train... I never did...

And hopefully moon agreed... After a long travel we reached his hometown and driver uncle told me to call him as he needs to go back...

"Who's this beautiful guy?" As soon as we entered inside the gate an old lady who was pulling out tomatoes spoke and rushed towards us walking like a panguin...

"He's Blue my bestfriend" Moon introduced me and I just bowed down infront of her...

"Blue he's my granny, my mom's mother" he introduced and she hugged him and then me...

"Welcome my babies... I was so excited for you guys to come,you are so cute Blue" she said and holding our hands she pulled us inside the house which was small but looks heavenly beautiful and cosy...

The house is surrounded by farm and is so beautiful inside or outside both

"You are so lucky to get a home like this,I wish I can live here forever" I said sitting down covering myself with thick blanket while a mini table was placed on top with tea and snacks served...

"You have got almost a heaven like bunglow but still you like this... That's so nice of you" he said smiling and wiped my lips god knows why...

" This is for you guys... Let's eat" an old man with granny came and served us a lot of food... Moon the gentleman helped them out and even I wanted to but I m so clumsy so I didn't...

I face timed my family and all of them were looking at me with jealousy because I showed them the food which we have never seen...

"I hadn't had these food from decades moon invite me too next time" mama said adoring the food... I  m sure they must be getting water in their mouth...I m just loving it here

"Ok now byee... Have your boring food ... I m having tastiest and rarest food over here.. the nature is also very beautiful " i said to them and they pouted making faces