Happy

Type's pov...

In the evening they finally came and I played whole day with my little babies... Although Blue wasn't that much talkative he did hugged me and played with me too...

I was happily chatting with everyone when this Tharn arrived with  four boxes of pizza  and kept it on the table...

"Let's eat it..." He said and they were having pizza while I can see that guy was  staring at me but the moment I looked at him, he looked away...

"Eat Type" Gulf momma said and I shook my head...

"I don't eat pizza now"I said

"What? You don't eat pizza?" Mew uncle asked and I nodded my head...

"Yeah I didn't had money that's why I never ate pizza in my life but now I have more than enough to buy even a pizza shop so I don't like it anymore... Infact I hate it like many things which I tend to like " I said staring at him and he looked away... Let him feel bad... Because he always treated me badly... I was really crazy to let him do all that to me... He doesn't deserve me... I deserve someone very good...

I was just chatting with everyone when Blue came with my phone...

"Momma someone name Love is calling..." He said and then I saw it was Evan's call so I picked it up immediately... He's my bestfriend colleague... I didn't saved his number love.. he himself did that... And told me not to change as he was making his finance jealous... So I didn't...

"hello" I said and I didn't knew that the phone was on speaker and this stupid guy spoke...

" Baby... Do you know how much I missed you... Come to meet me Today " he act so clingy all the time ... I looked at everyone...

" Excuse me" I said walking away from there and turned off the speaker...

" Shut up... You are always busy with your work and you think I didn't called you and what's with the baby thing... Don't forget you are just a 20 year old little guy"

" Common... I ain't little guy... I can marry you but I can't because I m committed "

" Whatever.. anyways can you come day after tomorrow to pick me up... Yeah yeah I m at my husband's place"

" Ohoo husband... Btw do you know Steve accepted my proposal but for dinner date only.. he said he doesn't want to rush our relationship "

"I mean ex boyfriend... and That's ok... He's a good guy, he just want to take it slow... Let's just give him space and if at end it doesn't work... I m always there for you my little baby "

" Thanks momma I love you... Hahhah byee"

" I love you too... Gn and Don't call because kids are around, they might think something else" I said and hang up the call... While walking out suddenly someone pulled him and it was obviously Tharn...

" You are still the same... Rude , indiscipline and dominant... Why do you always force me... I m worried that my babies will be like you, which I don't want" I yelled at him and he just stood up looking sad...

" From past 4 years I was only thinking about you all the time... Not even a second I thought about moving on even though I knew that you wouldn't come back but you.. now you have a boyfriend? Did you really forgot me that easily? " He asked while tears were glistening through his eyes... I felt bad but not for him but for myself, because I felt the same and now he should suffer...

" Easily, those insults, constant rudeness, assualt and all those things what you did was easy , it's just at that time I was broke , poor  and moreover a mad guy totally in love with a toxic guy... what you say... Yeah ! abnormal... I was that b-but... (Slapping his ears shaking head )
I m still mad but not in love with you remember that " i said and he again began to cry...

" Stop with this crocodile tears .. you should think before cheating on me... You slept with someone what do you expect? "

" Offcourse not ... I m making this clear and told you before too that I didn't fucking slept with anyone... I didn't mean I didn't... I was drunk and said that In mistake but I never slept with anyone, i clearly remember and Ryan was with me while night, you can ask him"

" Ok let's assume you didn't even then you aren't worthy of being my partner... I got a wonderful guy in my life.. he's literally my baby, his name is Evan... He's so handsome and love me so much... Anyways let me go, I need to face time him... " Saying that I walked out and sat down in my room fake face timing Evan...

" Hii what happened? " He asked and just then I texted him about the situation...

" I miss you baby so much... Please come back, I love you ummma ... " He said and I looked at Steve behind him looking disappointed...

" Steve" I said and he immediately looked behind and hang up the call... I didn't called back but I was worried and after half an hour i got text...

" Hopefully he agreed but said not to talk to you for now... So I won't... You know he's sensitive... Please don't call me" he texted

" Ok.. sorry " I i texted back and laid down to sleep when I saw my little baby star was roaming around alone at night and his down behind the TV... I followed her and suddenly saw Tharn walking out searching for her too...

"Baby it's not he right time to tease dadda, come out... Dadda is worried" he said shouting silently while panicking searching for her baby... He got scared looking at me and I signalled him towards TV...

"I think baby star isn't here.. let me to back" he stomped his feet and soon my little dumb baby walked out and giggling Tharn pulled her up and they both laughed... It was a wholesome moment when someone tapped my legs and I i looked at my little son...

"M-momma" this was the first time he called me momma and I swear i felt i got all the happiness of this world, pulling him up I kissed him and he smiled back...