fair

Before the vacation Mew has ordered the college committee to organise a fun fair and every student took part in and presented different Types of things assigned by the head girl of college...

Type was reluctant to take part but at the end he also took part and he got hugs and candies section...

He was silently sitting there when the head girl came and bought 2 candies from him and in exchange she gave him 500dollar...

"Why did you gave him this? He won't earn much... You already know, no one likes him,who will let their kids hug and kiss him" Candy the head girls'bestfriend said and she sighed...

" He himself asked for this and it was great idea to make kids happy" she smiled looking at the guy and walked away...

Tharn who was roaming around with his friends wasting his money on each section, his eyes widened when he saw Type's board and clutches his fist...

" Who will buy candies from him... Hug and kiss is a far off thing... Yuck" Lisa said and Tharn nodded thinking that actually no one would hug him when suddenly he saw a tall handsome guy came closer to Type and paid him some amount...Type smiled a little bit and hugged him ruffling the tall guy's hair...

Angrily Tharn went closer and turned around the whole table and grabbed his collar harshly...

"How dare you to even allow someone to hug and kiss you ,you bitch, who gave him this?" He yelled when Violet the head girl and also Tharn's cousin came keeping the table again at his place...

"I did this why?" She asked raising her eyebrows and Tharn's expression immediately changed because his father was also coming towards this direction... He glared at type and walked away from there with his friends...

"You said he's just a slave then why are you jealous?" Lisa asked being suspicious...

"I m not jealous, i-i just don't want him to hurt anyone or ruin our college name... My dadda will be upset" he lied but his friends thought he was saying truth and they again returned back and sat down on Ryan's stall...

"So can I get a hug too?" Gulf asked looking at Type and nodding Type hugged him when another guy came...

"Hug me too" he said and Type shook his head...

"Hugs are only for kids... Look" he said pointing at the word only kids written at the bottom...

"Then why did you hugged that tall guy and now this uncle too?" He asked...

"That tall guy was my cousin who came from Village to see me and he's.. he's my boyfriend's mommie so I can definitely hug him... But these candies are for you" he said smiling and gave him the candies...

Tharn heard whole conversation and sighed in relief...

" Ryan I m giving you this dare to kiss him, he straight up hugged director's wife but rejected every handsome guy who wanted to hug him... Go and you will get 5000 dollars from me" Lisa said and smirking Ryan went there and offered 2000 dollar to him but he respectfully rejected...

Then another friend also tried his luck but he failed too... Now it was More like a competition but he let no one hug him and only send them giving candies to them...

Then few kids went there and he happily gave a lot of kisses and hugs and also candies to them...

"Shit this crazy guy have a lot of attitude, despite being an abnormal and poor he's not accepting money...such a brat" a boy said...

" That's the attitude one should have ... I like how positive he's... Fuck how loyal he's towards his boyfriend... I want one for myself too" Lisa said adoring the guy...

" Ok now this bet is on me... Whoever gets the kiss from that mad guy , will get my car ..." Ryan said making the competition tough writing it on the board...

"My mom dad isn't here right? If they got to know, they will kill you... They are mad over him" Tharn said looking around and Lisa nodded...

"Get kiss from Type (with consent)and take my car forever or pay 500" he wrote it on his board...
Many other guys read Ryan's challenge and paid 500 but lost it because Type hugged none...

"Ok then I m taking up this challenge" Tharn said sitting there only...

"Common, he rejected everyone even the most handsome boy... Who's me offcourse... He won't consider you" Ryan said and smirking Tharn looked at Type and Type looked at Tharn too...

"Hey come" he said pointing his finger and smiling Type came closer infront of everyone...

"Kiss me here" Tharn pointed at his lips and Type just looked around...

"W-what? Here?" He asked

"Yeah do it"Tharn said irritated still sitting...

"No I m sorry, it's only for kids..." Saying that Type walked away and embarassed Tharn was just there sitting...

Type was going back when he heard...

"Oh Tharn you thought you are superior, no hell no... He rejected you too... Hahhah" everyone were laughing at Tharn and sighing Type turned around and holding his face he kissed him but immediately left when someone turned on their camera and ran away...

"Look " Tharn proudly smiled and everyone were just impressed looking at the scene...
.
.

At night ~~
.
"You did a good job baby... I love you for that... So sexy you are " tharn said sucking Type's nipples while the other guy was sitting on Tharn's dick ridding it moaning loudly...

"Tharn Tharn come out and eat" suddenly they heard Mew's voice and Type got scared...

"Don't be scared, room is locked"
Tharn said not paying attention to it, only focusing on Type's body...

"Tharn " Mew said again...

"Tell him , Tharn slept" Tharn said looking at type...

"Me? He will think we are doing something together... No,they already think we are couples" Type said blushing...

"Yes  I know,Just say it hurry up" Tharn said and began to suck Type's nipple...

"Type is sleeping .. I mean Tharn is sucking... I mean Tharn is  sleeping uncle" Type said scared and Tharn just laughed looking at him and stopped doing that...

"Fuck you are so cute... Hahhah..." He cupped the guy's cheeks and hugged him staring at Type...

"Thanks... I love you so much Tharn, for me there's nothing more important than you..." He said getting emotional and smiling the guy just hugged him...

"I know ,i know anyways let's eat food now... I will eat you later" Tharn said and standing up they both out in their clothes and walked out...

Mew made wierd face looking at Tharn and controlling his laugh Tharn began to eat while Type was just embarassed looking at his food...

"What happened to your hands... It's cheeks it's so red" Gulf asked concerned and Type just looked down...

When Mew signalled him to shut up and Gulf just laughed and began to eat his food...