Too far

Moon's pov... (After a week)

I came back to Bangkok not with that guy but I rented an apartment offcourse I m getting some money from my internship and grandpa forcefully gave me some too which he saved up for my wedding only but as we broke up so he told me to use that here now...

I left my phone at their place so I asked Tharn uncle to send me my phone and he himself came to give me that...

"Thanks for giving it back to me" I said forcing a smile and he just smiled back ruffling my hair...

"Life doesn't end with a single person.. maybe you deserve someone better, someone who's good for you"he replied...

"Do you want to drink something?" I asked shrugging that topic off because I don't deserve someone,i just deserve blue and if he's not then there's no one..but he shook his head

"I have an important meeting
Take care of yourself... Sorry for whatever he did to you..." he said and walked away... I took my phone and saw the account my still linked with me.. he's such a stupid person that he doesn't even care about his money...

I immediately sent all the money back to him and immediately I got a text...

"Oh you finally arranged money to pay your debt, who's your new customer whom you fuck now? " He immediately texted me and I wanted to laugh at his stupid comment...

" Someone sexier and hotter than you... someone who's normal not like you" I sent him to make him realise how words can actually hurt... I never really did it so more than him, I felt bad and angry on myself but he fucking deserve it...

"Fuck you" he said and immediately went offline... I placed my phone at the corner and began to prepare for my work because now I only need to work hard so that I can prove that dumb guy, I don't need his fucking money to rely on..

....
Blue's pov...

I was waiting for Moon at front door so that I can go for night walk with him but then I heard him talking to that Guy black and my heart broke listening to his statement...
And after that I showed him his place... I don't love People like him and will never do..he said he just love my money not me... Why?

After that we never talk nor he texted me except for the day when he sent me all the money which he took from me... He must have kept some as I don't know how much painting he sold for how much...

I texted him and when he replied back I was so pissed that I just wanted to slap him but I can't...

I went to work and this is the only way where I keep myself busy and was coming back by walking because Its near from my house and i just stopped beside a bridge looking at the moon view which was looking mesmerizing...

I remembered how we use to stay here for our, holding hands and use to kiss eachother... That time which I spent with him was absolutely awesome...

Standing up I bought an icecream although doctor told me not to eat that but still i just ate that because I don't need to live longer anymore I was just walking enjoying my icecream when I saw that creep Moon was also walking towards me.. he suddenly looked at me and casually walking towards me the guy threw away the ice cream from my hands and I got angry and was about to punch him but he held my hands...

"Icecream isn't good for abnormal people like you, go eat lettuce soup and sleep" he said pushing me away and I just began to cry kneeling down on the ground covering my face because he never really behaved like this so I felt hurt and turning around he sighed coming closer to me the gu also knelt down...

"I m sorry... But you can't eat icecream... go back home" he said and pushing him away I just came back home...

Somehow the guy already informed my parents that I was eating my favourite icecream and they scolded me so much...he just can't see me happy...

Next day as usual I was coming back and saw him again going to opposite side but as he saw me he immediately walked away farther... Good for him...

And suddenly I saw his bitch brother too...but this guy was coming in my direction only...

"Hello sweetheart where's your sweet boyfriend?" He asked coming on my way searching for his brother maybe....

" He's not my boyfriend... I just threw him away like I did to you... You guys are same...a filthy greedy guys..."

" What do you mean? Threw him away" He asked pretending to be shock...

" Don't pretend... I know he was also with me for money only... "I stated

" offcourse not... How can you say that? I mean offcourse I m a bad guy but I can say that he just love you so much "

" Offcourse not .. i heard him saying that he just love me for my money? "

" It was just a sarcasm... Even I thought he was really saying that but didn't you heard he cleared things then? " He explained each and everything and I felt so much disappointed with myself...

"Really?"

"Really and why would I lie... I agree I m an asshole but he's not, he's a good guy... He genuinely like you .."  He said and I just walked back but he was nowhere to be seen ...