Friends

Type's pov...

Like always it was lunch period and I was sitting at the lake side which is behind our school in silence which gives me peace and happiness... Only this view and place gives me happiness that nothing can give.. I was minding my own business suddenly, I saw a girl crying but ignored her... But she didn't stopped for a long time so I went closer and held her shoulder...

"D-don't cry... Why crying?" I asked acting normal and she got scared...

"I-i m sad... I don't want to live... I can't trust anyone.. my own bestfriend betrayed me... I hate everyone" she said stuttering copying me which I felt very insulting...

"Y-you are insulting me right? " I asked genuinely getting hurt while standing up but she shook her head and held my hands...

"N-no big b-brother... I-i don't... I-i also stutter when I speak" she said looking at me wierdly while shaking her head... She behaves exactly like me... Now I understand why people say I m crazy...

"Ok don't cry then... Be happy... If you want a friend I can be one " I said smiling and she smiled back a little bit

"R-really?" She asked and I nodded my head .. after that we were silently sitting when I looked at her back and began to touch it... I tried to shook this idea but I kept rubbing and now she glared at me holding my hands

"W-what are you doing?" She asked glaring at me and I just shook my head...

"I-i-i..."

" don't touch me... It's bad, you are a big boy... So touching anyone without consent is bad things... Don't touch anyone ok?" She asked and this is the first time instead of slapping me someone actually tried to make me understand...

"I-i sorry..." I maintained some distance but I don't know why I m like this... I held my ear and began to shake my head and laughed... She looked at me wierdly and laughed holding my shoulder..she thought I m laughing because I m happy... that's not true... I laugh when I was sad ...

"I know you think I m crazy" I said being sad but she shook her head...

"You ain't crazy neither you are sick... It's ok unless you don't harm anyone and touch anyone... Ok"she asked and I nodded... People asked this to me 100 times but I never change... I m crazy and do whatever I want ...

I can't change now... And will never change...

~~~
Slowly we became good friends but my touching habits was irritating her a lot because somehow she wasn't comfortable
With the way I touch her... I didn't wanted to do that either but ended up doing the same thing... Maybe I m a pervert who's habitat of this thing...

Like regular day we were sitting so I hugged her from behind on her chest and she yelled and pushed me...

"D-don't touch me I said" as soon as she screamed the guy whom I blamed that day came with some other and grabbed my collar
"What happened?"he asked grabbing my collar without even knowing the reason..

"N-nothing happened... We were just arguing over something silly brother" she lied trying to pull me away when suddenly a girl from my class came and pulled out her phone...

"He always touch your sister inappropriately look at this... She's with him because she doesn't have any friend" she said and showed him  videos where I was touching her and she was making me understand but yelling at me...

" Brother no no... She's lying.. brother listen to me.. "she said but her brother immediately punched me hard on my face and expected me to react but I didn't because I have habit of getting punched, yelled and slapped, I just don't have habit of love and this things are piece of  cake for me...

"Brother he's my friend don't do this" so she's his sister... How can his sister be so nice and he be so evil... I hate him so much...

"You slapped me 2 times and you will get it 6 times
.. I swear" i said but he ignored it...

"Dare you meet or even look at this guy again... I will send you away from here...And you just wait and watch how I ruin you,you already messed up with me so Many times...you are screwed just keep your ass safe"saying that he dragged his sister away and i just sat down staring at the view wiping my lips which were bleeding... I don't cry neither I speak much because I m crazy , that's what world think..
(Holding his ears whole shaking his head)

Packing my bag I returned back home and saw everything was empty and my father was packing his bag...

"Are you Going somewhere? Where?"

"Not me it's you,Your mom ran away with his lover and now I don't even want you here for a second... I was keeping you here because of that burden relationship but now when she's away you need to leave... Yeah she told me to say sorry to you" he said and I didn't reacted, infact I was happy that they are now separated...

I took out a packet of biscuit and bread and holding my bag I turned around but before going out I looked at my father and hugged him...

" Thanks for keeping me for so many years .. I like you"he just rolled his eyes and pushed me away...

" I won't keep you... Get out" he said so I just walked out and went to ground behind my school... I mean this ground is little bit inside Forest so no one actually come here... I made a wooden house here because I already knew this is gonna happen so I was learning it from years and after a lot of hardwork it was ready... Eating my breakfast I just laid down on the floor basically on the mat which my kind father gave me and began to stare at the clear sky... I was happy that atleast I m alive but then it began to rain... I smiled and thanked God for giving me such a wonderful life...

I m so grateful!