Work

Ace's pov..

As usual I was working in my company, I m now promoted to manager the salary is quite high and I sending 60%to my hometown and keep 40 %to myself...

Because no matter what they are my responsibility... I live in Siam square just one hour away from Nora's house but never really met with eachother in these five years because they are ultra rich so why would they even come to this area...

As usual I just arranged all the things for today's meeting and my boss Liya was telling me all the details i should go through during the meeting...

"Don't make any mistakes for God sake and if we get this deal.. I will treat you all a dinner tonight" she said  stressing out and I nodded...

All of the three members , that's Our boss lily,her assistant james  and our senior accountant Rasins were waiting for the other parties to come when I saw two person walked inside and everything became quiet...

As i looked up I saw there was someone known and i immediately sat down on the table hiding myself but couldn't because he already saw me ..

Behave normal!

"Hello mr. Kanawut and ms rose... Please Have a seat " mis lily said shaking hand with them and I saw how Nora glanced at me but wasn't affected at all... I know it's just me who's still stuck in the past... He doesn't even remember my face... Anyways I shouldn't feel anything either...

" Water" miss cake served us water and the meeting started... They began to discuss about the pros and cons and all that while I was just busy writing all the points made by other party...

"Rose you can talk to them about the points..." Saying that rude Nora walked away and ms lily got upset because we thought the deal is over when the lady smiled standing up...

"You got the deal... Congratulations..." She said and we all happily jumped with joy and lily almost began to cry while hugging me... Because it's her first time as a boss and she wanted to prove her dad that's she deserves this company...

"Your Eco friendly and child protection part campaign was the best idea which really worked out for you guys" she said and mis Rasins and joss smiled at me because basically it was my idea... I was happy but then she said something which made me angry

"You need  replace this model face... He's ugly...I mean it's just me who's saying it,it's Nora sir who wrote the review that's what he wrote here..." She said pointing at my face on the last picture  and then they all looked at me...as during the photoshoot miss lily put my picture at the end because she thinks I m handsome...

"Ok fine we will remove that picture ASAP... But when will he sign the contract?" I asked raising my eyebrows...

"You can bring it to our office, here's our card... Sorry one of you have to come there because he already left and in no way he would come back here to sign " she said and I gave a no signal to ms lily...

"I m getting late... Please come there soon... We are excited to work with you" saying that she left as her phone began to ring

" You will go there... All the best,you can do it" she said

" I can't, you are the owner... Sign it" i said

" You are the manager and only you can sign the contract, you forgot? " She asked and I sighed looking at her... I took all the papers with me and washing my face I went to area sent by miss lily to me...

As I entered into the big building, offcourse ours is big too but this one is huge... I saw a guy at the reception applying lip tint but immediately stood straight when he saw me...

"Good afternoon sir how can I help you?" He asked smiling at me...

"I m here to sign up the contract with mr. Nora... I m from ms lily company" I said and nodding he called someone

"What's your good name sir?" He asked

"Ace..." I said and he informed the other side...

"I m sorry but you have to wait for few minutes... Can you sir?" He asked and I nodded and sat down on the couch at the corner and informed ms lily and she texted back...

"Please please please 🥺... Please make sure you get to sign the contact today only, he will delay it tomorrow... Please" she texted...

" Ok I will see😈"

" Please don't be evil now... Please be patient " she texted back and I smiled

" Okay don't worry" I said and kept my phone back in pocket ... I waited there for half an hour but no response...

"Can you tell me when he will be free?" I asked and he again called...

"Sir is in a meeting... Please I m sorry you have to wait" he said and I literally waited for 2 hours... I was so angry because at this moment I know they are just messing with me...

"Sir my time is very precious... Can you please  tell your boss to call me inside?" I asked and he gave me a wierd expression...

"I understand but even I don't know, I m not getting any response... Either wait or leave... I can't do anything sir... He will throw me out " he said getting little bit nervous... Biting my lips I sat down and waited for another hour while thinking only if I was born rich no one could treat me like this anyways not everyone can be lucky...

" You? " Someone yelled and I looked up and saw Blue was there ...

" Where were you from past years? And how are you here? " He asked raising eyebrows looking shocked, angry and excited at the same time and hugged me immediately...

" S-sir you know him? " The receptionist asked and blue nodded...

" Offcourse he's my brother, why are you here ? Let's go inside " he said pulling me inside but I stopped...

" Sorry sir I m here to get this contract sign... Can you do me a favour instead? " I asked and he nodded...

"can you tell Nora sir to sign this... We need his sign to get this deal... I m waiting from past 4 hours here but I got no answer, there's a limit of waiting... One shouldn't treat someone like this" I complained because I was actually very angry with him...

"Y-yeah I will wait here" he immediately read the paper and signed it

"But I need Nora sir's sign?" I asked and he smiled...

"Don't worry, this company is basically mine so my sign also works here... " He said smiling and I smiled back...

" I m leaving sir... Byee" I said but he held my hands

"Blue my name is blue not sir and you need to come home with me today... Only for today... No excuses... Nothing" he asked but I just shook my head...

"No  I need to take it back to office... I have some work too" I said and he nodded...

" Ok let me drop you there.. let's go" he said and holding my hands he was literally running out...

He dropped me infront of my building and said...

" I m waiting here and remember I won't go even if you run away and I m hungry too..." He said and I returned back to my company...