Moon's birthday..

Blue's pov...

Yesterday Moon invited all of us at his hometown but we all told him no by saying that we have some important meeting to attend but that was a lie and we were just planning to surprise him...

"You are really not coming? ''he asked through the text message..

"No moon... I m sorry, enjoy your birthday over there" I texted back and laughed hugging my little baby brother Nora who was between me and star... Suddenly my eyes went on Ace who was staring at us and hid down when he noticed me..

As I walked out I saw him looking at the picture of his  sister and he wiped his tears...

"What happened little baby?" I asked kneeling down and he just wiped his tears...

"Looking at you guys I miss my big sister... She use to love me like that but now your momma sent her away from us" he said and I can see the hatred in his eyes for my momma(Gulf) but he never show it... actually Gulf mamma married his big sister to sugar's Son and that's why she's living in US now... Ace's uncle Olive uncle is our driver and live with us and Ace came here for few months after sometime he will return back to village to his grandmother..

"She married a handsome guy and is happy, aren't you happy for her?" I asked and he pouted looking at me...

"One day I will marry your brother and will take him away with me to my Village.. then you will realise" saying that he ran away, he's such a cute guy but I know Nora.. he would never marry or even befriend with him because although he's my own little baby but he's way too mean and unlike us social condition actually matters for him...

...

Finally in the evening we all got ready and olive uncle also took Ace with him as His wife and Ace's little cousin sister went US as Ninny his big sister is pregnant and that's why sugar aunt called her there...

And Ace live here alone with his dadda...

"Momma no, I won't sit with him"Nora began to cry as soon as Ace entered into the car and began to throw tantrums...

"Ace don't worry just come in" mamma said as we were all in one car only as it's a village area so olive uncle told us to adjust in one car only... And because we have 7 seater car too so it wouldn't be much problem
.. but we forgot about this dramatic guy...

"Ok fine sit with me then" I asked the guy who was crying but he shook his head shaking his body like creep and cry more... He's way too spoil and disrespectful but mama(gulf ) believes in gentle parenting otherwise I would have shown him what's good manners...

"Leave him here... I don't want him here... He's just a village guy, he's dirty and disgusting..." He said and Olive uncle looked upset when mama yelled...

"Nora don't ever talk to me, " as soon as he said that the guy began to cry and hugging momma Gulf he just burried his face into his chest and from then he didn't spoke a single word...

"Baby sit with me" I said smiling at Ace and the innocent baby just sat down beside me..

"Don't mind him , he's stupid" I said and he smiled sadly and finally after few hours we reached infront of moon's house and went to backside...

I peaked inside and saw moon was ready to cut the cake looking sad like a baby...

"1,2,3 go" i said and we all walked in shouting Happy birthday...

"Happy birthday" we all said and he got shocked and smiling he immediately Hugged me and pulling me up the guy twirled around...

"I hate you .. you really made me sad" he was almost crying and wiped his tears
..

"Ok ok let's cut the cake... Don't cry" i said and finally he blew away the candles and looking at me he made a wish .. and at last we were sitting infront of the mini table when this guy Nora began to cry...

"Momma i can't breathe... My body is itching and burning" then momma pulled out the coat and we saw big red rashes and moon and his family panicked...

"What happened? Should we call doctor?" They said but momma smiled...

"No no it would be ok... Don't panic, actually he's allergic to dust and everything... Where's the shower... I need to bath him and the after applying medicine he would be ok" Dadda said pulling him up...

"Dadda it's ok... I will do it... You eat " i said taking my baby and moon led me to backside open bathroom and making my little Nora baby half naked I was washing him when he Spoke...

"This handsome guy is watching me... Look away I m shy" my little baby said and moon laughed sitting down infront of me...

"This allergy happened because of our wooden house right? It's because of dirt of this place right?" He asked and I nodded

" You don't need to feel guilty handsome guy .. i can manage..
I m habitual of this... I often get rashes whenever I touch that village boy too... No worries " this little evil baby spoke...

I wiped his body

" You can go ... I need to apply medicine on him" i said and nodding moon walked away although Nora is a baby but he doesn't let anyone touch or even see him naked...

"Let me apply medicine on you little bummy" i said and he giggled playing with me... Finally I dressed him up and came back inside...

"Are you ok little baby?" Granny asked and nodding Nora sat down on granny's lap...

"Ohh how sweet" granny got overwhelmed but I know why did he sat down there.. it's because Ace was sitting on grandpa's lap so he was just jealous and did that...I know my brother very well...

"Yummmyyyy... I never had this kind of food..." Tharn dadda exclaimed with happiness and everyone nodded... Offcourse their food have different magic because they are prepared with organic way...

"I don't like this... You can eat it" Nora said pushing bowl of lettuce soup towards Ace and the poor baby was about to eat it when olive uncle stopped him...

" Nora baby you can't always Push your things to Ace... first you should ask ok"He said in his gentle tone but was looking annoyed and took the bowl away from Ace's hands... We didn't said neither felt bad because olive uncle treat Nora as his son and he has all the rights on him...

" Sorry uncle... I won't repeat it again,  i swear" Nora said pouting his lips

" Good boy, now eat" olive uncle said giving him the piece of meat...

Finally we had a pleasant dinner and we all slept in the hall area on the matress except for star, Ace and Nora as Ace Nora are still babies and star is a girl so they slept in Moon's room...

"I don't like... I can sleep here too.. you should sleep inside... Only if you had informed us..." Granny said but mamma smiled

"Don't worry... We are fine... I like this place so much, now you should go... Oldies aren't allowed" they are old so they won't be able to sleep here so we decided to send them inside too... And we all laid down on the matress laying on the ground...

" Good night baby" I saw momma kissed dadda secretly and they both slept same goes with Gulf mamma... And now I was sleeping with this guy who was in middle of me and olive uncle...

"Good night Blue.. thanks for the amazing birthday surprise"he said smiling and I smiled back looking at him ..