Trust

Moon's pov...

I know he was just saying it out of heat but I really don't want to touch him like that... We aren't in relationship and i brought him here by promising that in any way I won't take advantage of him...

He says that he understand everything but he doesn't, he is still a baby and I need to be patience with him... I badly wanted to kiss him, touch him, have sex with him but then he's not a toy whom I can use just because I m horny... I need to make sure that I really love him then only I will do all that offcourse after his parents permission...

When I woke up in the morning I saw Blue wasn't with me and I rushed out and saw him packing his luggage...

"Why are you leaving so early... Moon said he will stay here for three weeks .. did i do something wrong?" Granny asked and he shook his head...

" Then stay please " grandpa said

" I need to leave... I have something important " he took out his phone and was about to call his driver when I snatched his phone...

" Don't be stupid... You can't leave like this" I said holding his hands and he glared at me ..

" I can... You have no rights to stop me... Give me my phone back " he tried to snatch it but I threw it on the ceiling and he glared at me...

" Granny , grandpa can you leave for a minute, can you? "I asked and hopefully they went outside in the farm and I closed the door...

" Why are you doing this drama? " I yelled at him and he began to cry...

" Don't yell at me... I don't want to stay here... I hate you... You aren't my friend anymore... I m breaking up" I sighed and with all the patience i just held his hands and knelt down...I don't want to scold him, I dont want to become bad...

"I m sorry if in any way I have hurted you but for me you are the most important and precious guy in my life and that's why your parents and family is also my family and I cant break their trust... I know you must be overthinking because of your past and thinks that I care but I don't...I love you so much as a friend,you are the best person I have ever met"I explained so that no misunderstanding would break us apart

" You do, you really do ... ?That's why you never liked me.."he  cried but I shook my head...

" I don't, I swear I don't... Ok fine just agree that you will marry me and I will definitely be ready to do all that?" I asked and he began to think something, he really too naive... I m sure he will say yes... Without even thinking...

"Ok fine..let's go back and get married" see ... Anyone can manipulate him... Why this guy is so innocent and cute...I don't want him to be so naive because anyone can trick him easily

"Ok fine... Let me tell this to granny and grandpa" I said and walking out I told this good news to them... Because now when he agreed I don't think there's any problem and even if he say no, I would tell them that we broke up...

And then from the whole day we stayed happily... At night I went inside too late so that he won't tell me to do this again but as soon as I sat down he sat down looking at me creepily...

"Let's do it" he asked and I was feeling like a poor boy...

"Let's not... I-i mean let's get married after reaching there.. I swear we will do that... I swear" I asked and he pouted but agreed...

" Ok husband... Let's only hug... " Hugging me he finally fell asleep... I thought he would forget about it but For the whole week he was calling me husband and I thought he would forget about it after reaching home but God has another plans...