.: Somewhere :.

Mijoo's Pov :
I trashed around trying to get away from the raper's grip. Until he released me with a chuckle.
I stared wide eyed at the raper. " J-Jungkook.. ? "
" wow. I can't begin to describe how ugly you look right now " He chuckles.
My lower lip trembles as tears made their ways down to my face.
I stood infront of him and slapped him. Hard. He was stunned to say the least.
" You fuck ! Do you know how scary that was?! Do you know how traumatic that was for me ?! I hate you. I HATE YOU "
And then I ran away. Leaving him behind with my red handprint brightly adorning his face.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I dried myself with a towel. And put on my warm clothes.
I headed to my kitchen to prepare myself something to eat.
I sighed. Stupid bad day ..
××××××××××××
Jungkook's Pov :
I glared at the wall infront of me. In a complete bad mood.
" wow Maknae. You'll dig a hole in that wall if you keep this up " Jimin hyung commented.
I gave him a look " Yah. Show some respect for your hyung "
I gave up and sighed " What happened to your face? " he gasped.
" He was slapped. " V hyung came out of nowhere and inspected my cheek.
" By a girl? " V hyung nudged me and wiggled his eyebrows " Finally someone rejecting you? "
" More like hating me more. " I rolled my eyes.
" Oohh ! You're talking about that Mijoo girl right?! " Jimin hyung suddenly turned excited.
" Yeah so? " the mention of her name pisses me off.
" shes a nice girl. We actually went to the same elementary school in Busan. Funny how we meet here in Seoul " Jimin hyung says.
" you knew her hyung? " I asked.
" Not much. She was so quite it hurt. During the entire time I saw her, she had her mouth shut " Jimin hyung said then sighed sadly " She had a terrible life. I can't blame her "
" what do you mean? " V asked. I raised an eyebrow feeling curious.
" I heard that when she was in the 3rd grade, her family was shot by some robbers. Right infront of her. But I don't know if that's true or not. But what's true is that, her family is dead " He said sadly.
I blinked flabbergasted.
" yeah. I tried to actually befriend her. But she just gave dead eyes. I felt so bad for her. Espically when other kids made fun of her " Jimin shook his head.
Wow ..
" But she slapped Jungkook now. So shes not her old self anymore " V brightly stated.
I gave him dirty look " Eh. He deserves it. " Jimin shrugged
" Hyung ! " I protested.
" What? You need someone to put a line for you. Rascal " He ruffled my hair and stood up. Walking out of the living room.
All alone. Just like me.
×××××××××××××××
Mijoo's Pov :
I yawned and tiredly looked at the clock. 1:30 AM And I can't sleep.
I looked back at the cieling. In so tired and sleepy. Why can't I sleep for duck sake.
I got my ass up from the bed and walked over to my stody desk and pulled out my diary.
Well hello. We meet again diary.
I smiled and opened it from the very first page.
I read :
Dear diary :
Today, I moved to Seoul after what happened. I'm planning to be a tough girl to make them proud. Just like daddy said, If I'm Yang Hyesung's daughter, I'm rock tough.
Life is clearing a little for me. The neighbors are very nice. My apartment is small and cozy the way I like it. Best part? I have a red room just like the way I wished.
I'm starting my first day of school tomorrow. Dear parents and brother, can you guard me ?
Sunday, March 13. 2013.
I stared sadly. Lips trembling. I wrote this note 3 years ago when I came here.
I shook my head and opened a new page after so many used pages.
I wrote :
Dear diary :
I'm sorry I neglected you for a long time. Its been almost a month since I wrote you. Hows mom and dad and Mino doing in heaven? I hope they are doing better than me.
I have been so frustrated lately. Because of a certain boy. No, hes not my crush. Hes my rival and worst enemy.
I am planning to keep my distance from any other human being. I learned that humans can be more vicious than animals.
And this is my memory from today.
Monday, August 8th. 2016.
I chuckled and place a neat but blood stained tissue. Dried. Gross but I always keep a souvenir. I closed my diary and went back to my bed. Feeling more relaxed now.
I closed my eyes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I jolted up awake. Heart pounding. My alarm scared the crap out of me !
I shut it and went running to the bathroom because I have to pee.
×××××××××
" what .. The .. Fuck .. " I gaped at my locker.
My locker was full of sticky paper notes. The notes weren't nice at all.
All it said was "bitch" "hoe" "player" and names like that.
I closed my gaping mouth. Again with this? I rolled my eyes and ripped off the notes and threw them in the bin.
I opened my locker. To which more notes fell to my feet. I grew more angry and irritated. What now?! I picked one of the notes : Die loner. Just like your family.
I clenched my teeth. Anger was practically radiating out of me. You can sense it from miles away.
I swear when I find out who did it. I'll fucking slaughter you.
" Yo slave. " I spin around to be met face-by-neck with my ultimate enemy.
" I'm not in the mood for you " I growled out and picked up the notes. But he stole one from me.
" You should be guilty on why you stayed alive and why your family died " Jungkook read out loud.
I ripped the note from his hand in anger and ripped it. Grabbing my head and leaning on my locker.
Why? Why do they find it amusing? Why do they enjoy seeing another human being so hurt like this?

Jungkook's Pov :
Shes destroyed. Broken. I would of been so happy to see her like this but ..
I know how painful it is. Family. Losing people you love.
" Ya. Class is about to start " I grabbed her wrist, lowering her hands from her face.
She glared at me full of hatred " Leave me alone. I want to sulk "
" You can sulk later. And carry my books now " I say pushing my book to her hands.
She gave me a disbelieving look " You got arms you pig. You carry them "
" you broke 2 rules of our deal. Namjoon-hyung like nice and obedient girls " I taunt her.
Her face remained expressionless and walked silently beside me. Signalling that she is being finally obedient.

Mijoo's Pov :
I put Jungkook's books on his desk and went to sit by mine. But he pulled my elbow " you're sitting here. " he pointed to the chair beside him.
I bit my tongue. " I don't want to "
" Sad. Because you have to " He pushed me. Forcing my ass to stick to the chair. He sat himself down next to me, and gave.me an innocent look.
" I know I'm handsome. " He said smirking.
Hes provoking me. Don't fall for it Mijoo. Keep your mouth shut. For your remaining pride's sake.
" you're nose is still blue. I hate blue "
I pursed my lips harder. Not yet. Not yet. I warn myself.
" Your hair color is like shit. " THAT'S IT !
I turned to look evilly at him. He was smirking.
No Mijoo. This is what he wants. Provoking you. Stop it.
I took a deep breath. " Namjoon-hyung hates tall and flat girls by the way. "
I grabbed his collar tightly. He was surprised by remaindd maintained " Shut your fucking trap. I Don't need you to constantly remind me that I'll be rejected. Fucking prick " I pushed his collar away and gathered.my things to sit in the very last seat. Far far away from him.
Who does he think he is? That prick.
The lesson went on boringly. I was zoning out most of time.
I folded my arms on my desk and layed my head on them. My head hurts. Plus my nose is still aching so much.
" Yang Mijoo ! " A roar startled me. I stared wide eyed at the angry teacher.
" Sleeping in class huh? Detention after school ! "
Fucking slut. I evilly glared at the back of his head when he turned around to the board.
A piece of paper made its way to hit me in the nose 
Owwww fuck. Even if its paper it still hurts !!
I opened the piece of paper that was folded and read the content : Good riddance. Ugly
I sighed and crumbled it and threw it by my feet. I rested my elbow on the desk and supported my cheek on it.
I miss eating pizza. I need to eat pizza soon.
Oh god why am I so good at getting distracted?
.... I need a haircut ..
I blinked when the bell rung. Signalling that class is finally over !!!
I took my slow poke time in packing. So I can be the last one to go out. I hate being stuck in students traffic jam.
" Yah. You're not very nice for ignoring me " Jungkook sat on my desk.
I didn't even recognize his existance. It was so annoying that I wanted to smack him with no mercy.
" Yaaaahhhh. Uglyyyy " He poked my nose. I cried out.
" You fucking sicko that hurt !!!! " I glared at him. He seemed not too fazed by my choice of lovely words and threw his bag at my lap. " we have art next. Let's go "
" You can carry it you prick " I threw his bag by his feet.
He crossed his arms " What a shame. Namjoon-hyung rejecting a nerdy girl .. So sad .. " He pretended to be in pain.
I glared at him don't kill him Mijoo. He knows your secret. He'll say it in his last breath to everyone. I convinced myself and picked his bag. And walked ahead of him.
Silently, I looked around to see everyone giving me dirty looks. Of course they would. I'm with their beloved Jungkook.
" Yaahhh ! Jungkookie !! " A guy jumped on Jungkook's back while giggling.
He's one of Jungkook's friends. I think he's Taehyung.
" Hyung hajima. " Jungkook hissed. I sped up trying to avoid their commotion. They attract too many attention.
" ... You're Mijoo right? " An arm snaked around my shoulder. I mentally growled in annoyance. " What of it? "
He didn't seem affected by my tone. Not the slightest.
" I'm Taehyung ! Call me V. Orrr V oppa " He winked.
My left eye twiched in annoyance.
" I'll pass. Can I go now? "