.: My Queen :.

Mijoo's Pov :

I clutched the envelope gently with my fingers and inspected it.

I was so focused on the item that a knock on the door startled me.

" e-enter ! " I allowed stuttering.

Jungkook entered the room, closing the door behind him.

" hey .. are you alright? " he rushed to sit next to me and hug me.

" y-yeah I'm ok. Appa left me a gift " I showed him the book.

He tilted his head " Fairy Tales? "

" yeah .. this is the reason of how I learned to read. " I smiled.

" oh .. " He widen his eyes.

" so .. what is that? " his eyes darted to the envelope in my hand.

" I'm about to figure it out as well. " I took a deep breath and opened the seal. Opening the envelope, I take out bunch of papers inside of it.

" papers .. " I mumbled looking through the first page with furrowed eyebrows.

Blink once.
Blink twice, thrice.

" Wait what?! " Jungkook exclaimed in shock reading the content with me. My jaw hung down.

YANG MIJOO
All of these papers belong to Mijoo only. I swear if anyone else opens it, I'll just respawn and take your life away with me.

" Appa .. " I facepalmed.
" I can see where you got your randomness from " Jungkook said but then widen his bunny eyes. " Go on. "

Mijoo shall inherit every single thing I own. She has all the right to act the way she wants with everything. The house, the cars, the shops. All of the papers inside this envelope are the right signed papers of my ownership over all the things that I have mentioned above.

" holy fucking shit " I cursed looking at Jungkook with wide eyes.

" th-this is my parents' lost will !  " I exclaimed in shock.

" It looks like you own everything .. " Jungkook spoke looking through the paper again to check.

I checked the second paper to see it was a shop contract and the rest of papers were similar. They proved that Appa disowned everything to give them all to me.

" wait .. Mi, I think you should check this. " Jungkook handed me a paper.

I looked over the content.

Dear Mijoo and Mino
It's me, Appa. Eomma is sitting right next to me as I write this. This is just a random idea I got like always. First, I want you to go inside my and Eomma's bedroom. Then, you can continue reading on.

Jungkook a d I shared a look. " what does he mean? "

" we won't find out until I go to their room. " I stood up wobbling slightly. Jungkook supported me.

" Yeah. Let's go " Jungkook agreed with me.

" but we have to hear what halmeoni has to say first. " I said shutting the book after shoving the papers inside the way it was.

I hugged the book and got a hold of the dress. I folded it neatly and nodded at Jungkook.

" right. Let's get going then. "

×××××××××××
" Halmeoni..? " I called quitely.

" oh you're finished darling? Good good. " Halmeoni brightly smiled.