.: Han and Yang :.

Mijoo's pov :
I've never been so shook in my life. I mean, it's pretty damn common to have humans with the same name.

But meeting her in the bathroom? Now that kind of shook me.

" Wow .. " she trailed off. I let out a laugh that ended with a cough.

" th-this is fate ! We have to be friends ! " She exclaimed.

" You bet " I grinned at her.

" What line are you? " She asked seeming to completely forget about her cheating boyfriend.

" I'm a 1996 liner, born in January. " I stated.

" I'm a 1997 liner. That means you're Mijoo no.1 " She giggled. 

" So when I call you, it's gonna be weird since I'm calling.my own name. " I laughed along with her.

(Ok this seriously happened. When i was in the 8th grade, there was 2 other girls with the same name as me. What was worst, they were both my besties lol, we were the triple Elena squad)

" this really is fate. " she sighed. " if you didn't show up, I would of went and ripped that bitch's hair out. " she muttered 

" Don't be like that. Come on, let's hang out. " I pulled her hand and dragged her out of the bathroom to the table where my friends were.

" Hey Mijoo, had a nice piss? " Mira brightly asked.

" Why I have, thank you for asking. " Mijoo no. 2 stated. Making the attention go on her. The girls we're looking weirdly at her.

" Allow me to introduce, Han Mijoo. " I squng my arm on her shoulder since she was -not so shockingly- shorter than me.

" Oh dear lord. One Mijoo Eonnie was something, now 2? " Sunmi gasped.

" Woah, now that's fate ! How did you two meet? " Areum asked.

" In the bathroom. Eonnie comforted me because .. " she looked from the corner of her eyes at somewhere. I followed her gaze to see that her gaze landed on Hyuna and her date.

Wait .. is it possible that .. Hyuna's date is her boyfriend?!

" Because I spotted my boyfriend with a bitch. " She muttered.

" And that bitch is Hyuna huh? " I stated making them go silent.

" What the- now she done it for real " Areum sighed annoyed at Hyuna's actions.

" sit down, make yourself comfortable " Sunmi invited. The two of us sat down.

" Mira eonnie? You've been silent for a while " Sunmi wondered.

Mira seemed to be thinking but suddenly looked at us " huh? You said something? "

" Thinking is bad for you " I teased.

" Poop you. " she 'hmph'ed and crossed her arms pouting.

" Anyway ladies. How about we call this off, and just go enjoy our last few hours in Busan? " Areum stood up with a bright smile.

By calling this off, she meant the prank on Hyuna. I can understand why.

" you in new Mijoo? " Mira asked.

" of course. But first .. " her eyes landed on the guy with Hyuna.

" I must make things clear with those 2. " she stood up and stalked tovwhere they were sitting.

" damn, she's like a small version of our Mijoo eonnie. Fierce " Sunmi commented.

" anyone named Mijoo is fierce " Mira noted.