.: hide 'n seek (1) :.

A/N :
Thank you very much on every vote you gave me and every lovely comment you wrote to me, I just want you to know how thankful I am because you cute readers always read despise this story having so many errors and mistakes.

I want to apologize also because my writing style has changed. Perhaps some of you noticed that my sense of humor is growing smaller in this story as it progresses, unlike the beginning. But my plot isn't rushed, it is going the way I planned it to be from the beginning. It just seems like my story is somewhat becoming darker, And I'll try my best to add more funny things.

Thank you for the comments and critics, take care~ I'll always love you~
×××××××××

Mijoo's Pov :

I yawned and sat up. I took my phone that was laying on the nightstand to check the time.
1:21 am.
I slept pretty damn well. I would continue if I didn't have an urgent need to pee. (lol me tho)

I got up from the bed and slowly went to the door, cracking it open. I'm still of course at Jin oppa's house. Which I have no idea how it's designed so I pretty mich don't know where the bathroom is.

There was noise from the room accross the one I'm in right now. I can only assume that the boys are inside.

I decided to gather up my courage and knocked on the door. Making the noise die down.

The door was opened, I was met by V who smiled widely as soon as he saw me.
" Hi Mijoo ! Came to join us? " he asked.
" Mijoo? " " Come join us Mimi ! "
" I'll join you soon but, where is the bathroom? " I asked quitely.

" Oh, it's that door " V pointed at the door at the end of the hall.
I smiled and nodded " Gomawo. " and then I walked over to the bathroom.
I entered and closed the door behind me. The first thing I noticed was my reflection on the sink's mirror. My face was paler than usual, my hair was like a bird's nest, my lips were slightly blue.

I look really sick. This happens to me when I feel fear. I remember after my family's departure to heaven, I was sitting alone in my room when I was 11 years old. It was raining so hard and the lightning was so strong that everytime it happened, I would scream. I looked as bad as right now.

I did my buisness and went to wash my hands. After finish washing my hands, I ran my wet hands on my hair to calm it down. Sweeping my bangs from my face to the left side making my entire face appear.

I stuck my tongue out on my reflection " pabo " I muttered evilly at myself and got out of the bathroom, going to the room where BTS was at earlier.

I knocked again " I'LL GET IT " " SIT YOUR ASS DOWN "
I raised an eyebrow with a smile, the door was slung open by none other than Jungkook who had his hair on super saiyan mode.

I let out a laugh " Who raped you? "
He rolled his eyes with a smile and pulled me inside. The room was absolute chaos, pillows and blankets were everywhere. As well clothes and also, the boys themselves.

" Mimi ! You should of seen me, I kicked all of their asses in pillow fight " Jimin bragged.

" Yeah but only because I won in video games " Jungkook shot back, combing his hair with his fingers.

" are you trying anew style? " Jin asked with a smile.
" No, just bothered by my hair. It's gotten a bit too long for my liking " I said.

" This is actually the first time I notice how long your hair actually is " Yoongi commented while jumping to land on the bed.

" you always kept it short though " Jimin said.
" shhhh. Don't remind me " I facepalmed.
" What what?! " Jhope asked excitedly.

" She had that boyish short haircut. Like a girl crush, you know what I mean? " Jimin chuckled.

I rubbed my head " you have no idea how much I hate dealing with hair. " I muttered. " But it was in mom's will that she wants me to grow my hair at least to my mid back " I said sitting down on the bed next to Yoongi.

The room for silent after my statement. Great, I just made the atmosphere awkward because of my potatoness.

" Let's play a game since we're all gathered here ! " V decided to break the silence.

" What game? We played all kinds of games " Jimin asked.

They pulled on thinking faces.
" let's play hide and seek. " I suggested.
" But.. That means I have to move .. " Yoongi complained.

" Come on hyung, we haven't played that since we were like 14 ! " V seemed to like the game.

" Alright, let's do it. Whose hiding and whose seeking? " Namjoon asked, getting interested as well.

" You guys take games too seriously .. " I commented witha raised eyebrow.
" You have no idea. But I'm gonna win, prepare yourselves. " Jungkook smirked.

" Not if I help it " I challenged standing up with a smirk.

" Alright. I'll be the seeker ! " V volunteered giggling

" Alright, We have only 60 seconds to hide and time is over, " Namjoon announced standing by the door.

" Taehyungie, close your eyes and count to 60 " Jhope said.

"Alright, 3.. 2.. 1. GO ! " we all scattered around the house, trying to find a good hiding spot.

I was honestly lost in this house because it's my very first time here.
" Mijoo ! " I squealed in surprised as Jungkook approached me. " Come on, let's hide " He dragged me somewhere.
" Hurry, we only have 20 seconds left " I said panicking.

" Alright, let's hide here. " He chose the attic to hide behind many boxes stacked. We sat down behind the boxes, it was dark and tad bit hot here and also, very dark.

" Do you think he'll find us? " I asked.
" No. I know V hyung is kinda scared of this attic " Jungkook replied.
" why? " I asked confused.
" Because few years ago we came here to stay over at Jin hyung's house and decided to prank V hyung " Jungkook said slightly chuckling.
" Bunch of meanies .. " I muttered.
" How do you feel? "He asked.
" that's my line pabo. How are your wounds? " I asked quitely.
" They're fine, I heal like a monster so don't worry. " He assured me.

It was still dark. Only a little light came from the small high window up because of moon, giving us a little bits of light to see but not clearly.

It became silent. Only the sound of our breathing was heard, it was slightly nerve wrecking. I never played this game before, only one time with Jimin when we were kids.

" Mijoo .. " Jungkook suddenly mumbled making me try to find him in the darkness.

" I want to kiss you so hard "
××××
Smuts or nah? Lmao if yes then it'll be the awkwardest smut you'll ever read.
<3