.: Can we? :.

Mijoo's Pov :
I yawned loudly and streched my arms.
Wait ..
Rewind ..
Where the fuck am I?!
I looked around me in pure shock. But my eyes landed on the sleeping Jungkook on the room's couch.
What happened?
I racked my memories for any answers, I facepalmed at my tardiness.
We were suppose to have a date .. But I fell asleep in the way to the amusement park ..
I'm surprised that Jungkook didn't wake me up, he seemed excited about the date. Now that I think about it, I completely ruined the date that I was, myself, ereally excited too. Good going Mijoo ..
I quitely made my way to Jungkook's sleeping form. Checking the time on my phone first, I see it's already 4 AM. And today's Saturday too..
I pursed my lips and went back to the bed. Getting the warm blanket and covering Jungkook with it,
But to my shock -and almost gave me a heart attack- he woke up immediatly.
I scrunch my face at him " ... Good morning? "
He, surprisingly lets out a sleepy smile and the closes his eyes. Wait, is he still sleeping? I wave my hand infront of his face, poke his cheeks.
Yup. He gave me a heart attack for nothing. I crouched down to the sleeping boy's length and smile.
That was an adorable smile Jungkook. Why don't you do it often?
" You should smile more .. " I whispered gently.
" Mmmmhm.. " He moans in his sleep making me smile in amusement.
Taking my time to examine his relaxed, sleeping face, made me realize what kind of situation i'm in right now.
I'm at Jungkook's house, in his room, alone. I felt a bit nervous and insecure. I wanted to go home but it was still 4 AM and too dangerous. And I also don't wanna wake Jungkook up just to drive me back.. I already gave him enough pain today.
I poke his cheek one more time and smile " I hope you have sweet dreams. Kook" my pointed finger still poking his cheek, creating a finger dimple. My wrist was suddenly grabbed, giving my the biggest heart attack ever.
" w-what the fuck Jeon Jungkook? " I exclaime dat the smiling, now awake teenager boy. He literally pulled me and sqyished me in a hug.
I blush in pure embarrassment. He heard everything I said and propably felt that I was checking him out and touching him. Oh my god.
" I will smile more often .. For you " he mutters sleepily. I was sandwished between him and the couch's back. And he was hugging my like a lost koala.
I wanted to bang on his chest to release me but there was absolutely no space or chance for me to move.
" Jungkook? " I muttered. " mmhm?"
" can you let go? "
" No. I can't. " he denies tightening his arms making me faceplant on his chest.
I screech -muffled- into his chest in embarrassments.
" I love you .. " He mutters snuggling. I freeze ar his words and say nothing back.
How is different? How is liking him, different than loving him? Am I actually ready to say those 3 words to him?
I decided to keep quite and just stay still, as a sign that I'm not against his words and that I acknowledged his words as well. But it was very heart fluttering, and I felt warm and safe in his squishy hug.

Jungkook's pov :
I thought that I was still dreaming. But I assured myself that It wasn't a dream by squeezing her every few minutes, to make sure that she actually ended up here with me.
I was just simply atteacted to her in everyway. But she doesn't seem to feel the same way I do which scares me. What if she was already in love with another guy? That thought made me a bit upset so in jealousy, I squeezed her tightly against me. Her chest and palms against my wider chest as I lower my face to burry it in her hair.
You can't be jealous over a thing that will never happens, Jungkook. She is yours, you can just claim her right now since she's not even struggling. I felt like my evil side was literally talking to me as I mentally groan in annoyance.
No Jungkook. She was forced into that before, you can't do anything, ANYTHING that displease her. Even if you're on hormonal heat, her needs are your priorities right now. Until she's your girlfriend, be patient. My good side mentally convinced me.
I decided to abide by the good side's words and rules. She was forced into things that are unforgivable. For starters, they stole something that was supposely to belong to me only. I was suppose to be the one to take it away in the right way.
I scrunched my face in anger and annoyance, squeezing her once again to make sure she's still here. She's a heavy sleeper which was a great thing. I've been doing nothing for the past 2 hours but convince myself not to let my hands wander and just squeeze her every now and then.
But it's so hard when she's not even struggling ..
I wonder what does she feel since we didn't get the chance to have our first date? But this position is totally worth it. Totally worth it, touch her Jungkook. I glared into nothing in particular and just squeezed her again.
Can we just stay like this forever?