.: Be Over :.

Mijoo's pov :

It was painful.

My entire body, inch by inch, hurt from head to toe. This is by far, the worst time I ever got hurt in my life.

I can hear the beeping sound of a machine and the powerful smell of a place that I despise.

Hospital. I'm in a hospital. I dully blinked to adjust what I'm looking at.

I absolutely hate this place and I want this entire shitty day to be over.

" Mijoo ! " Exclaims Jungkook, hugging me gently.

" Hey .. " I croak out.

" Holy shit I'll go call the doctor " the familiar voice of Mark swore, I heard the door opening then slamming shut.

" Baby .. " Jungkook's voice was quivering. I can literally see how red his eyes were, was crying?

" Yeah? " I answered softly.

He blinked his glassy eyes at me, sniffing once before leaning down to plant a soft kiss on my forehead.

" I'm so sorry for everything .. " he mumbled on my forehead.

" Don't be. " I whispered.

" But she almost succeeded in breaking us ... she succeeded in hurting us both fatally .. what comes next? " Jungkook asked desperately.

" What in the name of fuck is going on here? " I flinch. Holy shit, this is bad news. If he swears, hell is breaking.

" My baby ! " Suho gasped, literally pushing Jungkook away from me so he can hug me.

" I- I just- " he struggled with words, his eyes betrayed him though.  Suho oppa is known to be a cry baby.

" I can't take this anymore Mijoo, I have to solve this. You need to move bacl with me " he said.

" H-Hyung ! " Jungkook weakly said. He witnessed this conversation now. There's no doubt Jungkook will propably suffer.

" No more complains. " Suho objected. " No .. more " his eyes were furious. He's not gonna take a no.

" Oppa please .. " I said quitely. " I .. I just wanna sleep " I lied. I didn't want to talk about this again, and espically not infront of my lover.

" Jeon- I need to talk to you, privately and outside. " I shared a stare with Jungkook. Jungkook can only nod once at his words.

And I grew so anxious. Please don't scare him away Junmyeon oppa ..

××××××××

" so you're saying that she has a damaged rib and a serious back injury? " Suho sighed at the doctor.

" Yes. The rib will heal soon, but her back is a problem. " the doctir said, going through his papers.

" we had to perform surgery to remove glass shards that we're dangerously close to her spine. " I gulped, feeling a huge rush of fear take over me.

" But luckily, we have managed everything perfectly fine. But her back will take a long time to heal. "

" how long? " Jungkook asked quickly.

" Around 2 to 4 years for the pain to completely disappear. " my jaw dropped.

" Isn't there any kind of treatment to make the healing process go faster? " Jungkook asked with wide eyes.

" There is. I'll describe some medicines for her, as well she must drop by to rehab every week on Saturdays so our physical therapist can help her healing. " the doctor briefly explaine.