.: Jealousy + Date :.

Mijoo's Pov :
I skipped to school with a smile on my face.
Even though I did not taste sleep yesterday, I feel great !
Reaching school, I regained my composure and walked naturally to school with my poker face.
I soon reached my locker. I take out the biology book and closed it.
" MiJOOOOOOI " A wild female roar scared me shitless. I jumped in startle and I was totally ready to run far away.
" Miranda Tuan ! Seriously ! " I held my heart with a dramatic look. She giggled at my reaction.
" How are you? What are you doing? Are you hungry? Can I just eat you? "
" Uhh what's with you bro? What did you take this morning? " I put my hand on her forehead. She pouted and then wiggled her eyebrows. " Ohhhh nothing really~ tell me what happened between you and a certain Kook? "
" If you tell me what happened between you and a certain Namjoon " I smiled. She blushed and giggled nervously " Ahh look at the time ! So sad .. Gotta blast ! "  and with that, her small cigure disappeared from my sight.
Damn. She may be a smol child but she fast.
I shrugged with a small smirk. If she's embarrassed, then something happened for sure. And I can't wait to interrogate her and be out with it.
I marched to the biology class in silence, sadly, I haven't spotted any of BTS members today. I wonder where they are?
Reaching my class, I sat in the usual seat near the door in the front row. Setting my book and notebook infront of me on my desk, the empty classroom, slowly starting to be filled up with students.
Few minutes later, the teacher, Mrs. Han came in. Trailing behind her, I can safely assume, a new student.
" Alright class ! " she clapped to get out attention. The laughter and chatting died down as the students stare intensely at the new male student.
" We have a new student today ! Be nice to him alright? " she turned to look st him with smile. " How about you tell us about yourself? "
The said lad shrugged leisurely before crossing his arms, " My name is Kim Jongin. Call me Kai " He stated.
Some girls were side-whispering in excitement at how attractive he is.
Well, I can't lie. He's pretty attractive.
" Alright. You can sit next to my best student, Yang Mijoo. Mijoo-ssi, please take care of him. " seriously? How cliche is this?!
With a silent nod, he struts over to the available seat next to me and sits down, relaxing on his seat.
I tear my eyes from his form easily to the board and pay attention to what the teacher was explaining.
" You're not too bad looking " His words startled me. Because in all honestly, he seemed to dislike me from the way he looked at me before.
I blinked and raised an eyebrow " I don't know what to say. I'm too flattered " I said sarcasticly. He smirked, seeming amused.
××××××××××××××
I sighed and packed my things. I gotta admit, this is by far the most annoying biology class ever. That Jongin guy kept on bothering me and asking me un-important questions and making lame remarks on my looks.
I stood up, but I was immediatly pulled down by my wrist back to my seat. I activated my stink eyes and directed them to Kim Jongin.
" can I help you? " I asked irritated.
" sure babe. Can you guide me to History class? "
" No. And don't babe me. It's gross " I flatly said standing up, but was pulled down once more.
This is nostalgic
" come on cutie. You'll turn me down? " he semi pouts. It was cute and all but literally, his personality was something else that doesn't match his act of aegyo.
" Listen boy, I'll guide you. But after that, You know me not. " I glared When he cheered in victory.
Grabbing my bag, i walk out of class, not checking if the wonder boy is after me or not. But he is, judging by the heavy, quick steps.
" You're too cold babe. Relax, you'll get wrinkles and age faster " he commented.
I scrunch my face " Then stop annoying me. Maybe I'll be nicer.  "
" I can't imagine you being nice. " he snorts.
" whatever. " I roll my eyes. Stopping by my locker to take out my English textbook.
I have to guide this guy first.
" You said you have history right? " I make sure. " Yup. "
" alright. Follow me boy. And mark the classroom in your memories, I'm not guiding you again. "
" Aye. That might be the nicest thing you'll ever do to me. " ye pretended to be hurt.
I chuckled " True that. "
" Mijoo? " I stopped dead in my tracks to see a confused looking Jungkook.
My annoyed mood suddenly raised as a smile made it's way to my face " Hey Kook. Sup? "
" Whose he? " completely ignoring my greeting, He stands eye-to-eye level with Kim Jongin and stare him down.
" Oh. I can clearly guess your Mijoo's boyfriend huh? What shame. " Jongin, almost immediatly disses.
I facepalmed mentally at the stupidness that was showing. I punched Jongin's arm painfully " You said I wasn't nice. But you're actually not nice and rude too. " I cross my arms and watch him groan in pain.
" Psh. Whatever. " He rolls his eyes and then give Jungkook a smirk. Jungkook can only look more annoyed and irritated by his behaviour.
" Heh. I'll be stealing your girlfriend for today. " He taunts. Making Jungkook almost punch him if I didn't interfere.
" Ok you two ! Jongin, seriously. " I scold. " Just head to that room, I'll vwait for you when period ends. " I said and pointed at the classroom door. He shrugged and marches over to the classroom.
" what the fuck is he? " Jungkook asks in anger.
I turn to look at gim " Don't gige me that attidue. And he's a new student " I shrug.
" it's your fault my attidue is like this " He growls.
" My fault? What?! " I growl back glaring.
" Yes. I clearly stated I get easily jealous when you interact with a male " Jungkoom growls back. 
My face morphed into surprise.
Woah woah
What?!
" Uh .. " How do I react? Jungkook crossed his arms and looked away from me, as if he's mad.
Why the hell are you mad boi?
I sighed in irritation " You're acting like you're 3 years old. "
" You said you liked me. " He poked my shoulder. I stutter in shock at his blunt statement.
" w-what does that have to do with a-anything?! "
" .... "
Jealousy is ugly Mijoo. You felt it before .. He's propably going through it like he said.

" Let's go out after school Jungkook. To our first date. Just you and me only. "