.: Mine forever :.

Mijoo's Pov :
The rest of the walk to the mall was quite to me and Jungkook. The rest of our bunch were goofing around and playing and laughing loudly.
" can I ask you a favor? " Jungkook suddenly asked. I looked at him with a raised eyebrow " Shoot. "
He only let out a small nervous smile as he inched closer to me, and intertwined our hands together. I was sure that my heart was about to just blow up.
" Can we stay like this a little? "
I only replied with a shy smile " For long, if you may. "He responded with the same shy smile that I had.
This is the 2nd time I'm feeling this happy. First when I became friends with them. But it's slightly different, because ..
Because ..
Because you're in love with him, foolish girl.
I slightly swing our laced hands back and forth, Jungkook feeling amused by my behaviours, let out a chuckle.
" Awwwww how cuteu ! " JHope oppa gushes seeing me and Jungkook, with a gasp.
" lucky shit " Yoongi oppa snorted. " can't believe the maknaes are the 1st to start dating before us. "
" What about Mira and Namjoon oppa? " I decided to raise my voice a little to the couple that were speed walking ahead of us.
" Pshh. Those 2 shits are being shits and hide everything from us " Yoongi oppa grunted in annoyance. The couple ahead of us completely ignored us as they talk in English.
I smirked once I understood bits of what I heard from their conversation. The others being oblivious since they can't speak English.
" They're talking about teasing us and hide their relationship. " I whisper to Jungkook.
" really? I can't understand a word. " Jungkook complained.
" that's why you should learn English, pabo. It's very useful you know " I stated.
" Useful, sure. Hard? Double sure " Jungkook's answer made me roll my eyes.
" There isn't thing such as 'easy' thing. You know that, I know that. Everything is hard. "
" Sleeping is easy. " Jungkook shrugged.
" Not for me. " I shrug back.
" Eating? "
" Ehhh. Depends on the mood and the restaurant and the person I'm eating with. " I mentally shivered once I remember Suho oppa's date the other week. The one he forced me to eat with "etiquette"
" Breathing? "
" ... Tochè "
" Finally ! You seem like a lazy person after this. " Jungkook teased.
" I'm offended. I was always lazy, nothing new. " I "hmph"ed.
" Yeah yeah. "
" Yeah. Only Yoongi oppa knows " I said.
" Hell yeah I do. You should of dated me instead. " Yoongi oppa seems to want to tease us, or more lile Jungkook. Jungkook seemed annoyed as his grip on my hand tightened a little.
" sleep all day and play all night. " Yoongi oppa winked. I let out a snort " No thanks. I prefer playing during the day. "
Jungkook stayed silent while Yoongi oppa and I exchange disses and jokes. But the thing is, He tightens his grip every now and then.
" finally ! I'm up for pizza. " Jimin immediatly calls.
" but I want to eat hamburger ! " V whines to Jimin.
" Pizza. "
" no ! Hamburgers ! "
" what do you want to eat? " Jungkook aske, quitely so they won't annoy us by hearing.
" I guess bulgogi? " he brightens up at my answer. " Awesome. "
" What's awesome? " Mira asked looking suspicious at us.
" secret. " Jungkook replied and tugged me by the hand he was holding and pulled me. But was stopped once Mira gripped the other free hand that I had.
" I want Mijoo for today ! " she protested.
Jungkook had some sort of an evil smile " Mira noona, let go of her hand "
" no, you let go. " she had the same evil smile as Jungkook as the 2 of them gripped my hands tightly.
" Guys? " I called the others for help.
" Yahh ! Let go of her you 2 " Yoongi oppa immediatly interfered. " She's a human, not a rope. "
The 2, feeling fear of Yoongi oppa's wrath, let go of my hand.
" Why don't you go back to Namjoon hyung?" Jungkook, in annoyance groans.
" why don't you shut up, brat? "
The two shared a long glaring contest making me feel annoyed.
" Seriously. You two are acting like you're kids. " I sigh. " Lay over. "
" Says the one who argued with Jungkook 24/7. " Jhope oppa commented. " But then shockingly, they fall in love and start to date~ " he dramatically teases. I blushed and aimed for a punch at his shoulder, unluckily for me, he anticipated the punch and ran for his life.
××××××××
We splitted into groups. V and Jhope were up for hamburgers. Mira, Namjoon and Jimin were going for pizza. Jin and Yoongi went for pork steak.
Me and Jungkook on the other hand, went to the far bulgogi restaurant.
" I'm starting to hate her " Jungkook mutters.
" But she's nice. And a bit weird but hey, I'm not that normal. " I said trying to clear a bit of Mira's name.
" Yeah but she's like .. Like .. Like that ! " unable to know what he wanted to say, Jungkook exclaimed in frustration.
" Seriously. " I let out a laugh. " Get over it. It's a small arguement. We argued all the time. " I remind him.
" I argued with you for your attention. She argues with me for your attention too. " he crossed his arms.
I held back the smile that almost showed is he jealous of Mira?
" Aye. I argued with you because it was fun .. " I teased.
" cruel.. "
" And to ease my stress. Those weird times where you show up out of nowhere and make me forget what made me angry in the first place. " I chuckled.
" How the hell do you do that? " I asked.
He only look silently into my eyes, making me feel a bit shy and insecure about how I look right now.
" Because I want to see you all the time I can give? " his answer caught me off guard. And sent me silent.
The silence between us was a bit heavy. As if, we both had lots of things to say yet, no one dares speak.
My heart is beating so fast right now. I feel so nervous .. What do I say? What do I do now? I didn't know that his feelings were this deep. I didn't know how to return them properly the way he does. I feel so useless.
" What's wrong?" He asked noticing my glum face.
" I .. I'm really greatful for your existance.. I don't know how to repay you, Jungkook .. It makes me feel so .. So useless "
He only stared with a bit wide eyes then he extended his hand cross the table, and held mine.
" tell me that you love me. And that you will be mine, always. "