.: Yoongi and Areum :.

Mijoo's pov :
" Y-Yoongi oppa? " I repeated shocked.

She nodded, looking gloomy.

" But he's a good guy ! Lazy and rude with bad mood swings and oh who the fuck am I kidding, Yoongi is not husband material " Mira facepalmed.

I was in pure shock as I stare at Areum who let out a sigh.

" I don't get it. What's the connection? " I asked confused.

" Yoongi and I are childhood friends. And our parents are very close, since all of our relationships are good to begin with, they decided to just .. Marry us off " Areum said leaning back on the bed's headboard.

" but that makes no sense ! Do you even love him? " Sunmi asked.

Areum let's out a sad smile " I .. Used to. When I was younger. But now .. He's grown so cold to me because he's against the marriage to begin with " She sighed again.

" Eonnie .. " I felt so sorry for her. Yoongi is a great human being, I like him a lot. But all of this is too much to take in.

" Are you willing to give Yoongi a chance? " Mira asked

" What do you mean? " Areum asked back confused.

" Yoongi is a good guy. I feel like theres a story behind his rejection. " I spoke.

Areum shrugged " There's no helping. The marriage itself is what ruined my friendship with Yoongi. If they gave us more time, we might of dated and accepted that fact. But our families ruined everything before it started. " Areum pulled her legs to her chest.

I strutted over to the bed she sat on and glued my butt next to hers.

" What if we change that? " I suggested.

" Ok now you're talkin' ! " Mira grinned.

" I love it when the two Mi's come up with evil plans. " Sunmi smirked.

" what do you mean? " Areum asked.

" Maybe we can get some shit down with Yoongi oppa. Set the two of you up " Mira said growing more excited at the idea.

" Um .. Guys I appreciate the gesture but it's not that easy. " Areum shook her head.

" Psh. You say that it isn't easy, look at me and Namjoon now. We we're stuck being in love with each other for 4 years ! And look and Mijoo and Jungkook, they we're the worst enemies in the history of enemies ! " Mira exclaimed flaring her arms.

" Eonnie, " Sunmi suddenly said. " Don't give up just yet. Revive yoyr old feelings for Yoongi sunbae, you will be haplier in your future with him if you at least tried " Sunmi assured.

" she's right eonnie. You need to work hard to nake love bloom. Plus, there's no harm in trying right? " I encouraged.

" You guys are right ..  I'm marrying him both ways .. But it'll be so much better if we have mutual love for eachother " She finally became optimistic.

" Sweet. Now, what's the plan? " Sunmi asked looking eager.

" Ok. Leave taking out Yoongi's information to the 2Mis (Mijoo & Mira) I'll leave Areum eonnie's stress for you to relieve Sunmi-ah " Mira said.

" Of all jobs, you had to give me the stressing one. " Sunmi complained

" Yah maknae-yah ! " Mira complained back.

I smiled at the sight.

It's so precious, friendship.

×××××××××
" we can always ask Jungkoom and Namjoon you know. " I said.