.: No more denying :.

Jungkook's Pov:
I don't get her at all.
One moment she is trying to slaughter me, and the next moment she's making a cake. I don't understand at all.
But I do know that even though it was a painful and shocking yet, sudden confession, I was happy with the answer. But not the results, because I have no idea what to do anymore.
She just told me to shut up and sit down quitely while she makes the cake.
Leave her Jungkook. A girl on period is excused and allowed to do anything weird.
I stood up from my chair and went over to her to see her focusing seriously on the frosting, biting her lower lip.
Fuck.
I want to taste her again and again. She tasted better than I have ever imagined and yearned.
" Didn't I tell you to sit down and shut up? " she shifted her gaze to glare at me.
I shrugged " I didn't say anything. "
" you just did. " she snorted in annoyance and went back to just drown the cake with frosting.
" why are you so bipolar? " I asked in annoyance.
" because you're just as bipolar as I am. " was her reply.
Well.
Can't argue with that.
" why are you doing this anyway? " I looked at the frosty cake.
" I am allowed to do whatever I want. My house, my rules, you go by them or you'll be punished " she seethed.
I smirked, " what kind of punishment? I have kinks you know "
She blushed a bright red and stared in disbelieving at me. Deciding that she should just ..
Well, slap my face with her hand full of frost.
My time to stare at her as she caught on to what I was gonna do, I held the spoon that was drowned in chocolate frosting and she ran away from me.
" YAHH ! "  " ANDWAE HAJIMA "
" you think you can run from me?" I smirked as I corner her.
" Yes? " was her sassy reply.
I literally pin her over the ground and spread all the chocolate frosting on her face.
" I haye you ! " She cried out trying to get me off of her.
I chuckled " You don't. I know that, you know that. " Was my cocky reply.
She glared at me " Get off. You weight a ton "
I pretended to be thinking " Nahh. It feels comdy here "
" You're sitting on my stomach you shit. Of course it's comfy " she rolled her eyes and tried pushing me but I held her wrists.
I freezs as I slowly realize the position we were in. I was straddling her and holding her wrists above her head.
Which was a turn on.
But
We both had frosting on our faces. Which was awkward.
Should I? Or more like ..
Can I?
I leaned slowly to which she flinched and immediatly closed her eyes tightly.
Guess not yet ..
I chose to lick her cheek that was covered in chocolate
" You taste delicious. " I teased. Never have I said a truer sentence.

Mijoo's Pov:
" psycho ! " I flared. Finally, he got off of me as I glared with no regrets at the psycho who just licked my cheek. I blushed in embarrassment.
" Is that blushing I see? "
" No ! You're a delirious piece of shit ! " I ran to the bathroom to wash my face. Followed by the psycho.
" Calm down. I was just playing " he chuckled in amusement. I splashed water on him and smirked.
" Yeah. Me too " I 'hmph'ed and dried my face with the towel. Jungkook gave me an annoyed look " I'm soaked thanks to you. "
" live with it. " I said triumphly.
" Or maybe, we'll both live with it. " Be decided it'll be brilliant for me to be soaked as well.
Well.
Let's just say today was very eventful.
××××××××
" I want to sleep with you. " Jungkook randomly said.
" go sleep in the bathroom, byuntae. " I said ruthlessly.
" Sheesh. Feels like I'm talking to Yoongi hyung " he rolled his eyes sitting on my bed anyway.
What were we now anyway?
" Hey .. " as if he was reading my mind like he usually does, " Can we go out on a real date? "
I stared surprised at him " a d-date? "
" I told you. I'm in love with you and I'm not backing down. I'll bother you forever until you marry me. " he shrugged nonchalantly.
I gaped at him and prepared a pillow attack " you are unbelievable. And also, NOT legal ! "
" so? You're not legal either ! "
" I will be legal next month you shit ! "
" Alrigh- OW STOP HITTING ME " He tried stopping my pillow attacks.
" Or else what? " I challenge.
" Or else I'll kiss you " he threatens. To which I only hit him harder.
" you asked for it ! " He growled and pulled the pillow from hands and threw it asideas he literally pushed me down and pinned me down. I was so ready to karate flip him but I noticed that he was just not using his force against me. Like, I can literally push him off if I wanted to.
" I love you " he mutters looking into my eyes.
I felt shyness creeping up at me.
This is the very first time someone told me that he love me after my family..
" I always wanted to say that loudly to you .. But I wanted to hear a response .. " he mutters and gets off of me. I blinked at stared at the cieling.
" I .. " I hesitated shyly. " I want a date to the amusement park. "
Jungkook looked surprised at my response " you .. You want to go out on a date with me? "
I sat straight and avoid looking at him " I .. Do. B-but don't let your ego grow any bigger ! "
" that's kinda hard because it grew so big right now. "
" MAKE IT SHRINK ! I HATE YOUR EGOISTIC MODE ! " he laughed at my comment to which also made me laugh.
" can I sleep with you now? "
" Hell no brat. My bed is mine only. " I said retrieving my pillow from the ground.
" soon, you'll be mine only "
I gave him stink eyes despise the dark blush I had on my cheeks. He smirked and wiggled his eyebrows to which I threw the pillow one last time at him.