.: Plans :.

Mijoo's pov :

" You need to take these medicines twice a day. Also do not forget to come here every Saturday for rehab to heal faster. " The doctor listed.

" it is preferred that you would walk daily but avoid bending down or moving your neck too much. Also do not let anyone touch your back. Don't carry heavy items as well " the list was endless. Jungkook and Suho were listening closely as the doctor kept going on.

" and she must put this gel on once a day on her back (a back injury is the worst tbh i can relate) " I groaned.

" can we hurry up? I'm hungry ! "

Both Jungkook and Suho gave me warning looks. They returned to listening to the doctor while i silently pout and crave for chicken steak by myself.

" that's all for now. We'll check her improvement next Saturday. " the doctor finished with a kind smile.

" great ! So chicken steak? " I beamed.

" let's get going then. " Suho led the way without looking back.

I frowned and side-whispered to Jungkook, " is he ok? "

Jungkook only shrugged as an answer. Still leading us without looking back, Suho stops when we reached the big gates that would finally lead us to the outside world.

" Jeon, Take Mijoo home and order food there. I have some things to take care of " Suho said finally looking at us.

" oppa? What are you so busy for? I thought we're gonna have dinner together .. " I said disappointed.

" Mianhae princess. I promise I'll eat with you soon. " Suho gently pat my head once then turned to give Jungkook a stern look " Take care of her "

" Of course. " Jungkook mutters

" Bye oppa. Take care." I said with a stiff smile. I couldn't move my body too much, basically I can move my legs to walk only.

" Let's go " Jungkook softly said, gently holding my hand.

I walk side to side with Jungkook in silence, but he decided to break it.

" Eomma freaked out when she heard you're hurt " he said.

" Oh, she did? " I asked a bit surprised.

" Yeah, she freaked out and said whoever hurt her future daughter-in-law shall be punished " he chuckled.

I smile full heartly but I couldn't say anything to that. Everytime this topic is brought up, I feel kind of scared.

And Jungkook been giving me way too many hints. Don't get me wrong, I love this guy more than anything.

It's just that, marriage itself is scary. And I haven't thought about it.

" Oh, Appa said to bring you over to ours so the maids would take care od you since you live alone. " Jungkook mused. " I have no idea what you did to my Appa, but I'm glad you did. "

I let out a small laugh " It's the Mijoo magic, every adult cmfalls into it, seeiously " I chuckled.

Elders tend to like me more than people around my age. Like Mira's parents or Han Seola or shockingly, Jungkook's parents.

Hell, even Suho's parents.

" Well? We'll go pack your clothes and you'll come over." Jungkook suggested.

This was happening too suddenly. What's gotten into me? I was never like this to Jungkook. I was growing afraid to be actually in the same room as him alone.