.: Moments with you :.

Mijoo's pov :

" Ew "

" Come on it would look super hot on you "

" Mira eonnie, you sound too gay for Mijoo eonnie "

I chuckled at my best friends as they bicker. They visited me in the hospital 2 hours ago, and finally started acting like their selves instead of grieving over me. Jee, I'm not even dead.

" Oh I know ! Maybe we should buy it for Areum eonnie " Mira wiggled her eyebrows at the eldest who gave her an awkward look. " after all, she's engaged "

" why are you checking the underwear online shopping site again? " I asked amused.

" it was an ad. " Mira shrugged.

" you actually click on ads? " Sunmi said unimpressed. " Wow "

" shut the cake up ok? I saw that really kawaii set that i see on anime girls and I clicked ! " Mira defended.

I snorted " What kind of hentai anime have you been watching? "

Mira shuffled her eyes away from me " umm .. none .. hehe "

" I bet it involves guy on guy action " Areum teased.

" eonnie that called yaoi not guy on guy " Mira corrected.

I laughed "  You watch yaoi? " Mira realized what she said and facepalmed.

" i don't, shut up ! " she whined.

" thank your mom whole loads for these. I've only been eating disgusting hospital poop for 2 days " I munched on the cookies that Mira's mom made for me. She also promised to visit me as well.

" No prob. Mom really likes you " Mira gave me a thumb up. I smiled at her.

" well, Mijoo eonnie is pretty lovable so I don't blame her " Sunmi said in her satoori, means she's turning kinda shy.

I sent her a flying kiss " my baby Sunmi~ "

" the fuck?! I'm your baby not Sunmi ! " Mira complained in jealousy.

" Hah ! I win ! And also you're older than Mijoo eonnie " Sunmi proved her point.

" hoe, Mijoo is my baby " Mira flipped her hair, not satisfied.

" And all of you are my babies " Areum cooed.

" eonnie you have some ugly ass babies then " I snorted.

" i swear if you weren't hurt i would of hurt you " Mira snorted at me.

" the room is pretty crowded already " New people entered the hospital room. I furrowed my eyebrows at the strangers.

" um, not to be rude or anything " Sunmi paused squinting. " who are you? "

" and why the hell are you so tall?! " Mira gasped with wide eyes.

The tallest one laughed at her " Perhaps you're too short? "

" hoe don't test me "

" Suho hyung sent us here " One of them spoke gently. I got my full attention on them.

" H-he did? " I asked with wide eyes.

" Hey babe ! Long time no see ! " a familiar cutie head dramatically headedy way.

" Babe?! You wanna fight?! " Mira challenged but was ignored.

" Baekhyun oppa " I greeted. 

" hello troublemaker ! And friends too ! " Baekhyung greeted. I smiled, I love his aura.