.: step by step :.

Mijoo's Pov:
" can you not? "
" Mijoo " Suho oppa sighed pinching his nose bridge. " You need to eat like a proper lady "
" but mom ! " I complained making him slap the back of my head.
" Listen to me Mijoo. It's either you obey or be grounded for a month " I gaped at him.
" you can't do that ! "
" you're grounded. Just did that " he smirked in victory.
" I-.. Ya know what? Fork in the left or right? " I asked giving up.
×××××××××××××××
I leaned back on the chair in discomfort. I was getting lots of stares in this fancy ass restaurant.
I hate this place.
I want pizza hut ....
Suho oppa got an important phone call so he went outside to the fancy ass balcony to reply, leaving me to wallow in awkwardness alone between all of those fancy ass dressed people.
I was wearing my morning sportswear. Suho oppa didn't even let me change as a punishment for not obeying him this morning. This oppa is such a sadist ..
Feeling my stomach full was satisfying. Their food is really good. It was the way I ate which was bad. As oppa was trying to help raise my "feminine etiquette" by teaching me how to hold a fork and a knife and how to cut the meat.
Dude. Cut the goddamn meat and then use the fork to eat, how hard is that?!
But I ended up beong grounded for talking back so much -.-"
" Mijoo? " A familiar voice called surprised. I looked bacl with my annoyed scrunched face to see.
Well. Jeon Jungkook. As if seeing him before I left wasn't great.
But I felt an inside relieve to have a familiar face here.

" Hey .. " I waved awkwardly. He looked at the chair infront of me then back at me.
" did your oppa finally abandon you?" He teased, claiming the chair.
" no " I glared. " he's on his phone. What are you doing here anyway? " I scrunched my face in annoyance.
He raised both of his eyebrows and looked behind me. I followed his gaze to land at an elderly couple, wearing fancy pretty clothes. Along with another elderly couple and a girl I'd say my age.
" Your family? " Was the first thing in mind.
" Unfortunately " He snorted.
" Which are your parents? " I asked curiously.
" The couple sitting next to the empty chair " He said resting his hand on his cheek. I looked back at the couple before tearing my gaze back at him.
" then why are you here instead of there? " I asked.
" Can I ask you a question?  " He asked ignoring my question.
" Fine. But answer my question too " I dealed.
" Do you think it's good if someone plans your future? From the beginning till the end? " He asked. His eyes showing a hint of loneliness.
I blinked and furrowed my eyebrows, thinking seriously.
" No. If that someone isn't yourself, then hell no. You should find the life you want to live on your own " I answered truthfully.
He seemed to be convinced at my answer
" I always thought of it like that. But my family thinks that it's better if I do things their way " He sighs.
" Why do they think that? " I asked.
" Because I'm the trouble child unlike my hyung. " He mutters. We were sitting in the far corner. His family couldn't see us.
" And how do they fix that? " I asked again.
" By putting me in arrange marriage and plan out my entire future. I have to have a son so he can inherit the damn company " he rolled his eyes.
" and you don't have a say in that decision? "
" No way. It's either that or the repetitive 'get out of this house you disgrace' " He sighed looking down.
I felt so bad for him. How can his family be so cruel? A family should be loving and caring. Parents should be supportive and careful with their children. Or else they will be hating them in their growth.
" I have a silly suggestion. " I said nervously.
" what is it? "
" How about you try and tell them that you'll change? Fix your attidue. Attend classes, study seriously and stay out of troubles. " I listed.
" I don't think that woll work. As they have marked me as the 'hopeless child' too " He said in annoyance.
I scrunch my face " sorry to sau but you have a shitty family "
" thank you. I know that " he rolled his eyes.
" Sorry Mijoo. It seems like- " Suho oppa stopped talking once his eyes landed on Jungkook.
" You're Mijoo's friend. " Oppa acknowledged.
" uh .. Hello Hyung-nim. " Jungkook seemed a bit intimidated by Suho oppa's seizing eyes. Well
I can't fucking blame him.
" Oppa seriously. " I said in annoyance.
" Anyways. " ignoring Jungkook who gave me a "wtf" look. Oppa turns to look at me
" I'm gonna have an emergency meeting now at the company here. So I'm gonna drive you and be back home by 1 am. "He explains.
" I can go hone on my own. You'll be late for your asshole meeting " I stated.
" Mijoo. Watch the language " he warns. " and can you really make it? I can't be late to this meeting "
" Go ahead oppa. Take your time. But be careful " I warn back.
" Keep your ph- " " Keep my phone's volume up. Lock the doors and windows, don't invite any male over. I got it " I gave him a thumb up. Oppa then turned to look at the awkward seated Jungkook " Good day. "
" good day sir "
He then left hurridly after paying the bill.
" why does he treat you like a 7 years old? "He asked.
" that's normal. I'm used to it .. I actually like it " I shrugged smiling.
" why? " Jungkook asked unsure.
I hesitate if I should tell him or not
" do you promise not to tell anyone? " I put my pinky finger infront of him.
He stared at my hand then linked his pinky with mine. " yup "
" It's because Suho oppa is the only one that geniunly cares for me. After my family's death, not an aunt, not a grandma, not an uncle or a grandpa bothered with me. That's why I accept anything that Suho oppa says. Because he is the only one that actually love me " I smiled sadly. Feeling a lump forming in my throat.
Jungkook unlinked his finger from mine and stared at the table. Feeling the silence taking over us.
I took a deep breath and closed my eyes, trying to calm down the pathetic tears that were threatning to appear.
" Jungkookie ! " a feminin voice called. Both me and Kook looked over at the one who was standing by our table.
" Your appa is asking for you " she smiled. But then her eyes met mine and her smile turned into a mocking one. " and who is this? "
How do I answer that? I'm his enemy? Rival?
" She's my sidekick. " Was Jungkook's answer.
I wanted to laugh at his response but I held my snorts in for myself. A sidekick?
" uh .. Whatever. Your appa needs you, ASAP " she flipped her hair then turned to look at me again " I'm Son Sooyoung by the way, sidekick girl. " She said looking me up and down.
" I'll be there in few. Go ahead " Jungkook say with a hint of annoyance.
" What? You being seen with this girl is a disgrace for the Jeon and for the Son too ! " she said in her high pitched voice.
I stood up, towering her short 5'0 height with my 5'6 height.
She looked a bit intimidated " He said that he'll be there in few. Doyou not understand Korean? " I said in a low voice.
She gathered the remaining of her pride and left after a "hmph!"
I sat down " Is that your future wife? I feel so fucking sorry for your ass " I said in annoyance.
He can only smirk in amysement " I think not. I have something in mind to tell my father " he said standing up.
" A plan? " I raised an eyebrow.
" Hell yeah. I should of thought of it long ago but " He crossed his arms. " I'm leaving. Laters "
" laters " I secretly smiled when he turned his bacl on me.
Sidekick huh? I guess our friendship is developing, step by step.