.: Our feelings are one :.

Mijoo's pov :

" Hey oppa "

" Hey princess. How are you today? " Suho oppa's voice rings through the phone.

I smiled lightly. " I'm good. You? "

" Good. Busy as usual but still good " he replied.

" so what's up? " I asked. 

" nothing much really. Meetings are never ending and business is boring as you put it. I really can use a nice long break" he sighed.

" what you need is a girlfriend oppa " I stated. 

" I don't have time for that Mi. Just imagine how sad she'll be if I had to work for so long without spending time with her " he stated the truth.  He works a bit too much. I feel very bad for him, it's because he wanted to prove himself to his appa. 

" then you should take loooooong time off from work.  " I said. 

" that would be brilliant. I actually need that, but I have no reason to do so.  You know how my appa is Mi. " I felt terrible for him.  I know that his appa is a very kind man, but he's strict when it comes to real business.

" at least visit me oppa. Jungkook's family is literally babying me recently because of my injury but you know..  Seeing you would make me feel a lot better " I tried again. 

" I promise you that I'll visit you very soon. Next time I call, I will carry good news with me so be patient OK?  I must go now " he stated, seeming to make the last sentence rushed. 

I sighed " OK oppa. Take care and don't skip on meals "

" you too princess.  Bye bye " and with that, our phone call was cut. 

I honestly felt worried for him. Lately, every time I call him, he wouldn't respond or would respond very tiredly. He seems so stressed with everything and also not taking a proper care of his health.

" Hey Mi. You good? " Jungkook asked entering his room with a plate of cookies and a cup of orange juice. 

" Yeah..  Suho oppa isn't too free at the moment. I'm just worried for his well-being "

" relax, he's an adult. And he's pretty good at being an adult " Jungkook said trying to comfort me. 

" he's too good at being an adult to the point he's forgetting to live like a human " I mentioned with a small sigh. 

" Why doesn't he take days off then?  " Jungkook sat next to me on his bed, putting the plate in front of me and handing me the cup. 

I held the cup and stared at the orange liquid " It's hard considering his strict appa and the nature of his work. A company that can't survive without the CEO and the CEO can't survive without harming himself in working "

" Wow... " Jungkook suddenly became quite. I raised a single brow. 

" are you OK Kook? " I asked worriedly. He changed his position to sit in front of me so we can look St each other. 

" is that how I'll be in the future when I take over the company?  " he hummed in wonder.

" it depends on your nature Kook. Suho oppa is a workaholic since we we're young. He was in the top students list, got scouted many times for his looks and now you see how it payed off " I stated. 

" I got scouted for my good looks too " Jungkook pouted in jealousy. 

I smiled in amusement " sure you did "