.: our morning :.

CONTINUE !

×××××
Jungkook's pov :

Is it bad that I wanna take a picture of her like this and set it as my screenlock?

She was curled up in my arms, face was in my neck. I was laying on my back and she was the one doing all the hugging. My hand rested on her bare skin as all of laat night's event came racing in my head.

I AM ACCOMPLISHED. PERFECTLY ACCOMPLISHED.

I am beyond happy, ecstatic, fucking peachy. We finally moved it to the next step and I Couldn't feel any better. No way.

My lips came in contact with her head in a small kiss. She didn't move or stir as usual; a heavy sleeper like I was. The bare skin on hers on mine is warming me up but also slowly driving me crazy.

Holy fuck. Why am I so madly in love with her like this?
But I'm not complaining. She's mine

A loud ringing startled the two of us up. Her eyes were wide as she stared around, as if she was kicked awake.

" Relax baby, it's just my phone " I coo, hugging her shoulder while she rubbed her eyes.

I accepted the call
" Yeobosyeo? "

" Yah Jungkookie ! " V hyung's voice rung through.

" Hey hyung. What's up? " I yawned.

" just wondering where you and Mijoo stayed all night " his voice was taunting and teasing.

" somewhere. " Was my simple answer. Like hell I'd say anything about this to them. They'll never leave us alone.

" USE PROTECTION ! " Jimin's voice screamed from distance in the other line.

I rolled my eyes we didn't use protection though ..

" Just wanted to check up on you two maknaes. Also Kookie, you gotta be here by 3 pm. Coach Han's orders " V said.

" Alright, we'll be there. " I yawned.

" Alrighty then, bye ! " and simply, he hung up on me. I shrugged and aet my phone on the nightstand.

" what's wrong now? " she muttered sleepily.

" None, come here with your cute ass " I pulled her back, hugging her so tightly like my life depends on it. My hands brushed on the bare skin of her upper torso and rested on her bare stomach. Her back was on my chest as I back-hug her and burry my face in the back of her neck.

I made her tie her hair in a bun last night hehe

" how did you sleep? " I muttered, nibbling on her earlobe.

" Like a log " she muttered back making me chuckle.

" How do you feel then? "

" I .. " she hesitated, I couldn't see her expression.

" It hurts, everywhere hurts " she grumbled after her small pause.

I smirked, ego growing sky rocket size.

" Sorry for not being gentle "

" shut up, you don't even sound sorry you liar " she accused.

I chuckled again, pulling her tighter on my chest and ran my hand up and down, almost reaching her chest but her hand stopped me.

" No, because if you get horny you'll have to fix it yourself " I groaned at her words.

" why are you cruel? " I pouted.