.: Problems Solved :.

Mijoo's pov :

I hate waking up.

My mood was dropped low to hell. I woke up with a striking pain from the top of my neck to my lower back. I couldn't move a single muscle. 

Plus, I had loads bunch of crappy dreams.  (Mijoo is a mood of mine)

" Are you awake? Good. Mom is calling for breakfast " Jungkook, who was shockingly awake before me, washed up and gotten ready for the morning, unlike me.

" can you help me up? " I grumbled. 

Jungkook wordlessly came to my aid. Being as gentle as possible to help sit up.

The pain was too much. The doctor said that the first month is the hardest but next, it'll be easier and less painful.

" You don't look too well Mijoo..  Should I call the doctor? " Jungkook worriedly asked. 

" I'm fine. " I muttered. 

" my hyungs wants to visit you today " Jungkook informed, helping me this time to get on my feet. 

" OK " not in the mood to reply, I felt like shit today for some reason. 

A bad night sleep affects my entire personality so don't blame me.

××××××

" Oh my little Mijoo " Jungkook's mom cooed, feeling sad for me.

" a back injury is hella hard Eomma. Espically in her case since she got hit more than once " Jungkook sighed, pulling a chair for me to sit on.

I slowly sat on the chair, the chair was pushed forward to make it easier for me to reach food.

Jungkook sat beside me.  " So wheres hyung and noona? " Jungkook asked.

" they went out to finish their preparations. Speaking of which, Your dress is already done Mijoo darling. " I looked confused at her for a split second.

" I'm in charge of designing the bridesmaids' dresses " she beamed a smile.

I cracked a smile as well. " Thank you "

" no problem my love ! And now, I must get going to check on the progress of the maid wedding dress. " she wiped her lips with a handkerchief and stood up, " Kookie, be a gentleman and pack your clothes then take Mijoo to pack her clothes. We are leaving to Busan first thing in the morning " she stated before walking out of the dining room.

" well, you heard the boss. " I said amused, my dramatic mood raising to a good one. Such a cute family.

" Yup. The wedding is in exactly 5 days from now. Knowing how my parents are perfectionists, of course they'd take us before " Jungkook sighed.

" is there anything bothering you Kookie? " I asked.

" well, it's just that I'm waiting for the news that has not yet arrived. " He stated.

" what news? Are you pregnant? "

He gave me a wtf look " that's not how it works, YOU get pregnant when I fu- " " I was just joking, why do you have to make everything so sexual? " I was pretty sure I'm awkward blushing.

" so cute " he pinched my cheek and I let him since that what cheered him up.

His phone suddenly started ringing, cutting off the moment. He retreated his hand to his pocket to pull out his phone.

He put it near his ear.

" Hello? Yeah it's Jungkook ..... Right, so it's completely over now? " a grin split his face in half which kind of made me wary of what he's planning.