.: Fairy Tale :.

Mijoo's pov :

With a heavy heart and a deep breath, I carefully unwrapped the paper from the unknown present, careful not to tear it.

Just as the wrappings were finished and on the bed beside me, my eyes went wide as I scan the very familiar object infront of me that was wrapped.

" F-fairy tales .. " I stuttered reading the familiar title.

Memories flow in my brain. The memories that I absolutely love and treasure with the bottom of my heart. My heart beats increased as I let my index finger trace the book's title.

" Appa ! All the kids made fun of me because I can't read .. " younger me pouted.

" Baby you're still 5 ! And all the kids are way older than you .. " Appa sighed.

" teach me how to read Appa " younger bounced to sit on Appa's lap.

He gasped " be careful panda ! You almost spilled the coffee on us " he scolded.

I pouted. I did wrong and upset Appa ..

He rubbed my head " but ok. Appa will teach you so you can prove all of them brats wrong " he smiled.

My pout replaced with a wide smile " Yes ! "

" I have a good book for a start " Appa carried me with ease. My very small body was literally held by one arm as his free hand carried his mug of coffee. He walked to enter Eomma and his bedroom.

" Oh my. What kind of evil plans you two have now? " Eomma raised her eyebrow while tucking in Mino for his day nap.

" what?! " Appa gasped faking hurt. " when did we ever do that? "

" I don't know. Maybe the day where you two went off and shaved Mijoo's head. Or the day you tried convincing me to have a gym room in our house. Or when you put the punching bag in Mijoo- " " Ok ok Jagi I get it " Appa chuckled.

" Eomma, Appa is gonna teach me how to read ! So I can prove all brats wrong " I spoke with my squeaky voice.

" Oh my. Finally something that will benifit you. I just hope you won't take it and magically turn it into a fight like you usually do " Eomma smiled after letting out a small sigh

" Pshhh .. I won't .. maybe " I whispered the last part to Appa making him chuckle.

" Well then you two enjoy your time. Eomma will be out with old friends " Eomma kissed Appa from his mouth.

I made a disgusted face " Kisses are for the weak ! " I exclaimed.

" Oh so you don't want Eomma to kiss you anymore? "

" .... wait what no I take that back " I flared my arms to front, reaching out for Eomma who laughed at my answer.

She carried me from Appa's arms and landed a big kiss on my cheek.

" you are my baby queen. Not a princess " she said her usual words that always cheered me up and made me feel special.

" Indeed. " Appa wrapped his arms around us in a hug

I didn't know it'll be gone. All what I loved was gone in just mere 2 hours.

Appa finally opened his closet and rummege through it as I literally climbed up to Eomma and Appa's bed. The enormous bed making me look like I'm an ant.

Which I was. I'm so not normally tiny for a 5 years old. Kids always made fun of me because I looked like I was barely 2.

I hate being small. It makes me look weak.