.: New :.

Mijoo's pov :
The ride back to Seoul was just as uncomfortable as we came to Busan. At these times, I really despise having long legs.

(Tbh dear readers i swear i wrote this while travelling on bus for 5 and half hours. Painful and uncomfortable is an understatement)

Mira was sleeping soundly beside me, curled in a cute little ball.

I couldn't help but crack a smile. She looks so innocent; but in real life, she's the devil in disguise.

I understand her uncertainty about Han Mijoo. Because I feel the same to be honest after I connected some strings in my head.

But it might be unfair to accuse Han Mijoo in being a part of The Rebels. I must wait for Suho oppa's hacker friend to bring me information about that girl first. Besides, she really might be Han Seola's daughter.

I let out a soft sigh, almost an hour left until we reach Seoul. I can't wait to see my bed and just be all over it.

My phone vibrated in my pocket, I picked it up to see a text.

From : Yoon Jeonghan
Hi Mijoo, how's it going? You're at Seoul yet?

I stared at the screen with pursed lips. Remembering that I have a family back in Busan.

I have a family. Me, it's kind of hard to believe that we made up. Although I'm low-key still holding a huge grudge on them. But I'll keep that grudge to myself.

To : Yoon Jeonghan
Almost. How's everyone?

From : Yoon Jeonghan
Everyone's peachy. You're the family's talk since yesterday.

To : Yoon Jeonghan
In a good way or a bad way? Be honest.

From : Yoon Jeonghan
Both in all honestly. They are still pouting because you're the heiress but glad that you're all healthy and grown up.

To : Yoon Jeonghan
That's nice, I feel famous.

From : Gukkie
I see you texting someone that is not me >:o

I smiled, looking back 6 seats to see a pouting Jungkook, V sleeping on his shoulder.

I once again start shipping them. Yes, i shipped my boyfriend with another guy, you heard me.

I cracked a smile winking. Turning to look back at my phone to text with him.

Me : sup

Gukkie : my legs hurts

Me : same tbh. Mira is lucky to be small

Gukkie : can't believe I'm agreeing with you on that

Me : it's ok, only an hour left till we're home

Gukkie : let's go out on a date when we arrive

Me : depends

I looked at Jungkook to see him scowling at me making me snort a laugh.

Gukkie : my bed

Me : ew

Gukkie : fine, a hotel room

Me : no you horomonal hoe

Gukkie : istg mijoo I'll bite you to death

At this point I couldn't stop the smile that was plastered on my face. Teasing him is so much fun.  I can see why he tease me all the time.