.: Date + I luv u :.

Jungkook's Pov :
I sat impatiently near her. Tapping my finger against the desk. Stealing glances at her often.
" Ah stop it. I'm trying to solve this " Mijoo looked annoyed by me.
" why? Am I distracting you? "
" No shit ! " she exclaimed writing down the answers to the math equations.
I leaned back on my chair and decided not to bother her more. I already finished the work for our last period and I'm dying -waiting- for this damn period to end. Because after this, I'm finally having my first date with Mijoo.
Fun fact that she didn't try to deny when that dickhead called her my girlfriend which is a great sign. But she's getting more moody lately around me and it's making me worry.
Is it because of her period? Or is it because of our relationship?
Or is it because of me?
I am aware that I show plenty of unnecessary signs of possessiveness towards her. But I can't help it. I only want her for myself, I loathe something called "sharing" . Especially if it's her that I'm talking about.
But thankfully, she caught up to my feeling and calmed me down by assuring me that we are gonna have a date after school.
And that date, I hope it will change everything.
" Hey .. Is this right? " She asked, bringing me out of my thoughts.
I looked at the answer she was pointing at and shook my head.
" You did it wrong pabo. It was suppose to be -19. Not -20. Get it straight. " I tapped her head gently, not wanting to hurt her. She scrunch her face -cutely in my opinion- in annoyance.
" Can you help me? I told you that I don't mix well with math. " she complained.
I smirked " Only if I get something in return. "
" hey ! We made a deal ! Don't cheat, you hoe ! "
I rolled my eyes at her choice of words " Fine fine. But can you at least tutor me English in return? " I asked hoping for a yes.
" Sure. English is cake for me. " She said the word "cake" in English accent which was hot.
" Deal. " I explained how the equation is to be solved. She was slow in this, which surprised me. Normally, she's smarter than this.
" I hate math .. " she mutters streching her arms above her head. I couldn't resist the urge so I just poked her side making her jump and slap my hand playfully.
" Stupid. I'm ticklish, don't touch me " She said playfully.
" Can't make a damn promise. " I shrug. I literally can't wait for us to be officialy dating. I won't be able to keep my hands to myself when I'm with her.
Class finally ended with the bell's loud ringing. Feeling excitement rush over me as I take a look at my soon-to-be girlfriend. She stood up and pointed at the door " out we go ! "
×××××××××××
" So we'll just go in our uniforms? " she asked putting the safety belt of the car around her.
" Hell yeah. I'm too excited to actually wait to change clothes " I answered starting the engine.
She let out a laugh " And here I thought picking the amusement park would be cliche. "
" I hope you like riding rollercoasters and hanted houses Kook. Because that's what I'm forcing you to do " She smirked. Hot
I smirk back " music to my ears, pabo "
" it's been like 11 years since I went to an amusement park. " she smiled lightly. " I went to Lotte world when I was like, 6. And that's it. "
I smiled lightly back at her, making a U turn. " Glad to be the one to take you then. "
Then, silence overtook us. I focused on driving and Mijoo just leaned back on her seat.
After a long 30 minutes drive, the sun was slowly setting. I halted the car at the parking lot and turned to look at her.
She was sleeping soundly in her seat. It took me all of my willpower not to jump her right here, right now. But no, I have to controle my hormones.
I stared long at her sleeping face and casually poked her cheeks, forehead, nose and lastly, lips.
I cringe when I remember the vollyball accident. The one where she got her nose almost broken because of one of my stalkers.
And I didn't do anything about it. Which was even more frustrating. Why was I like that?
Because I expected her to be the one to chase me, not the way around. Acting cold and like an ass to her was not too appealing in her eyes. Unlike the rest of my fangirls.
I smiled and leaned gently over to her, growing closer and closer to her made me feel butterflies all over. I leaned in until my lips met her left cheek. Gently kissing it, then retrieving. I wanted to aim for her wanted lips but ..
Last time I tried, I was rejected. I don't want to do something that might let my progress decrease, no matter how hard it was. I must be patient.
But should I wake her up? She didn't sleep at all last night ..
But if she stayed sleeping then our date is no longer a date ..
But her rest is more important I guess. I pouted, thinki g more of her rather than myself. Which wasn't like me at all.
" Peaches and cream .. " she mutters sleeping. I let out a small snort at her cboice of dreams.
" Sweet dreams, Yang Mijoo. I love you " I whispered.
" I love you too .. Jeon Jungkook " she mutters back. I gap and fall back in shock.
What ?!
I had to put my hands on my cheeks to controle the creepy grin that crawled up my face.
FUCK YES. OH MY GOD .. I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR TOO DAMN LONG !
××××××××××××
Reaching the wanted building, I pull over the car and get off. Marching to the passenger seat's side, I open the door and hold the sleeping girl, bridal style, as gently as I could to not wake her up. She seemed to be in deep sleep.
I kicked the door shut and went all the way to my house with sleeping girl in my arms. Taking her immediatly to my room.
I gently set her on my bed and cover her in blankets to warm her. I let out a satisfied smile.
I wish she can just stay like this, with me. Alone, in my room. Where I am allowed to do anything I desire to her.
But no, I have to fight the temptation and win it. Because after all,
She is mine. And I can wait for her to surrender to me willingly rather than just blindly take her forcefully. No matter how tempting and sexy she was at the moment.