.: Yuki :.

Mijoo's Pov :
" finally ! Can we go to the mall? I need to buy a new shirt. " Jungkook asked stretching.
I eyed him as he stretches, not paying attention to the fact that I'm literally checking him out.
Since when did he grow so fucking buff like this? I never noticed.

" Yeah sure. " I agreed with a smile. He attached his hand to mine and headed to the mall which was around 15 minutes walk away from our school.

" Jimin hyung told me that you were a complete loner in Busan.. Does that mean you have no friends or attachments there? " He suddenly asked me.
I blinked confused. Why bring this up now?

" I am certain that I have no one to call a friend there, except for Jimin who is literally here. " I said with wide eyes and pointed at the familiar blonde headed Busan friend of mine.
Jungkook followed my gaze and cursed under his breath, then pulled me to hide behind the wall.

" Why are we hiding like stalkers? " I asked unsure.
" He's on a blind date. " Jungkook answered. " He'll try to get rid of her like the last time " he slightly shivered.

" Umm.. Last time? " I repeated confused.
" Last time he went on a blind date, We met by accident in the same restaurant. He literally told her that I wanna date her and well, " he shrugged. " I had to literally run away from her. Good thing she was wearing heels " he rolled his eyes.
I let out a small laugh " You're so unlucky. I bet he can't do that now, I mean he knows I'm your girlfriend doesn't he? Unless he wanna ruin our relationship which I doubt it. " I said amused.

" Yeah but what if he ditched her to hang out with us? " He rolled his eyes.
" And how is that a bad thing? " I asked confused.
" I want to go out alone with you." he answered it like it's the most normal thing ever.
" Oh. Well then, what do we do? He's still standing infront of the mall's door " I said peeking.
" Let's play it cool then. " Jungkook held my hand again, stuffing his free hand in his pocket. I shrugged, this guy is weird
And traumatic as it seems.

" Jungkookie ! Mimi ! " Jimin's blank face morphed a smile when he saw the two of us.
" Hyung " Koom greeted coolly.
" Hi oppa " I greeted lightly with a smile.

" Oh? Who are these? " The girl clinged to Jimin's arm and eyed Jungkook for a while, then her eyes fell at me. She scrunched her face, but it seems like I'm the only one who noticed.

" Jungkook and his girlfriend Mijoo " Jimin introduced fast.
" Hi~ " she cooed, mainly looking at Jungkook.
I faked a smile and untangle my hand from Kook's hand, instead, I stood very close to him.
He responded by wrapping his arm around my shoulder.
" Hello " I greeted her instead.

" Are you two having a date? " Jimin wiggled his eyebrows, seeming to ignore the girl who we didn't catch her name.

" Yeah. " Jungkook answered shortly. Jee, he was really annoyed.
" Oh ! " she suddenly piped in the conversation " Us too ! Let's have a dpuble date then ! " she stupidly suggested.

I swear to God. Sometimes when you see someone new, you like them from the first look. But when I looked at her, all of the feelings of "like" disappeared and flushed down the imaginary toilet that I set in my mind.

" No thanks, we'll pass. " Jungkook immediatly refused.
Jimin looked at me with begging eyes as if he's saying "save me please" with his cute eyes.
This guy.. Aish.
" come on Kookie, we never tried a double date before. " I smiled at him, trying to convince him.
His left eye twiched, I slightly pouted my lower lip for an aegyo-tic affect. He completely fell because as soon as I pouted, he said a quick, squeaky "yes"

She squealed in fake happiness and led the way by dragging Jimin with death grip and guided us to wherever she wanna go.

" I'm gonna punish you " Jungkook muttered darkly to me. I felt nervous all of a sudden. I don't think he meant it though?
" Here~ " she pointed at Starbucks. We all entered and gave our orders, then sat down.

" I didn't catch your name yet " I said faking a smile.
" Oh, I'm Yuki " she batted her eyelashes and flipped her short hair.
" Um .. Cute name " I awkwardly said. I know that Yuki means snow in Japanese.
" Yeah I know. Are you Korea? You don't look Korean to me. " She asked, honestly sounding not so interested.
" I'm half Taiwanese .. " I answered. She then turned her entire attention to Jimin and started chatting nonestop, ignoring our existance.

" You do know hyung is staying her ebecause he's too nice to dump her right " Jungkook whispered in my ear.
I sitffle a laugh " He has to pay the price of.his kindness " I whispered back making Jungkook nod in agreement.

" I'm going to the bathroom for a little. Mijoo, come with me? " Yuki batted her eyelashes at me again.
I felt concerned all of a sudden. Why would she ask that? Oh, wait. Wasn't there a mental policy that every girl should take another girl with her when they go to the bathroom?
Why though, you'll just pee, not plot someone's death ... I think.

I fake a smile and nod " Yeah, sure. "
The two of us left the table and headed to the bathroom. As soon as we closed the door of the bathrooms, the smile she had one fell, her small slitted eyes were wide in a slight glare.

I can only raise an eyebrow " What's wrong? "
" Oh I don't know, why does Jimin oppa keep staring at you? " She mocked.
I blinked then squinted my face in a judging way " Oh I don't know, maybe because I'm his childhood friend? " I sarcasticly answered.

" Yeah but I'm his future girlfriend so just mind your boyfriend and leave us alone. " She said.

" umm .. Are you threatening me? " I asked with a mocking smirk. Her face scrunched in anger " Yes, smart enough to know? " she mocked.

" I'll tell you a little thing miss Yuki. Jimin is my best friend, if I say don't date a girl, he won't. Be careful " I mocked back.

She gasped " How dare you- !? " I literally covered her mouth and nose or just well, literally put my hand on her face entirely to shut him up.
" Go pee or something. You didn't bring me here just to threaten me right? " I spoke annoyed. She pulled away and glared at me, then stomped to one of the stalls.

I quickly pulled out my phone and texted Jimin.
To Chimin :
RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN. BOTH OF YOU

I put my phone back in my pocket and Zoomed out of the bathrooms. I looked quickly at out table to see it's all empty meaning they ran like I told them. I didn't waste anytime and left Starbucks, I looked around for any trace for the teo boys who ditched me.

" Oh? It's Yang Mijoo " I quirked a brow and looked at the human who recognized me.
" Oh .. I forgot your name " I looked at the new guy that joined our classroom few days ago.

" Jeez, It's Jongin " He rolled his eyes.
" Same thing " I shrugged.
" Hey there " Completely ignoring Jongin, his friend stepped in with a bright smile.
Holy shit, his smile kinda resembles Tae oppa.
" I'm Baekhyun. So you're Mijoo who completely and flatly rejected our Kai " He laughed when Jongin pushed him, seeming embarrassed.

" I rejected him? " I mumbled to myself confused.
" She did not reject me ! She has a boyfriend anyway " he grumbled.

Which reminds me, Where is this boyfriend of mine?
" what are you up to now? Wanna hang out with us? " Baekhyun was really nice, unlike Jongin who was acting like a pouty baby.

" I'm actually searching for my boyfriend and our friend who ran away from his date. " I answered honestly tjen looked behind to see that Yuki was standing there, but didn't see me.

" Holy fuck I need to run " I swore frantically. " OH come run to my arms then #! "
" Are you ok man? " I couldn't help but laugh at Baekhyun's comment. Making him laugh too

" Come on, we'll hide you " Jongin volunteered walking ahead.
" Thank you. Why are you nice today? " I wondered.
" That's my line. And lemme guess, your friend's date is Yuki Hanzo huh? " He guessed.
" What the- how did you know? " I asked wide eyed.

" Oh damn. He's unlucky, that girl is an ultimate stalker who stalked Suho hyung before " Baekhyun said laughing.

Wait wait. .
" S-Suho? " I asked wide eyed. " Is that his real name or .. Is he named Junmyeon? " I asked unsure.

Both Baekhyun and Jongin looked at me with wide eyes " H-how do you know Junmyeon hyung!? "