.: What? :.

Mijoo's Pov :
I felt suffocated. Why you ask?
Because I was still sandwished between the couch and Jungkook. Except that he literally gave me no space at all. Like, I was squished on him flatly.
It was so embarrassing for me. This is the first time in my life being this close to a male.
I tried pushing him away for a small space, but he ended up squishing me more. I got irritated because I can no longer breath so I pushed him.. Hard. Making him fall off the couch.
I finally gained my lost breath back as I sat properly and breath the sweet oxygen. Jungkook laying on the ground, still sleeping.
" you sleep like a rock " I muttered evilly. For starters, I need to wake this boy up because 1, I don't know where the bathroom is. 2, he better take me home.
" Jungkook .. " I called gently shaking his shoulderl. No sign of him waking up.
I panick a little, what the hell is wrong with this heavy sleeper? I shook his shoulder a bit roughly, but only an annoyer groan came out of him. But he still didn't wake up.
Again, irditation crawled up my back as this time, I shook his shoulder rougher. Still no response.
I facepalmed and stood up, going to my phone. Checking the time to see it's almost lunch time, 11:58 AM.
I almost dropped my.phone in shock when it started vibrating. I press, Answer.
" Hello Mijoo~ " Jin oppa coos.
" Good morning oppa. " I greet back. Not.bothering to be quite for the sleeping Jungkook because I doubt he's waking up.
" why aren't you home? " I can literally imagine Jin oppa with a menacing smile. I felt nervous " w-why? Is there something you need? "
" BTS came to visit you yesterday. But you weren't home and Jungkook isn't answering his phone. " Jin oppa stated.
Shet. How do I answer?
" U-uh .. Ya know .. "
" We're coming to Jungkook's house so prepare yourself for a long ass lecture " Yoongi oppa announced. I can only guess that Jin oppa had the mic opened loud for everyone to hear.
I panicked " Wait what?! " and the line went dead.
I panicked more once I remembered that Jungkook is still sleeping. I frantically went to his sleeping position and stared at his peaceful face.
I scrunch my face, I'm here fearing for my life and ears because of Jin oppa's wrath and he's just sleeping? Hell naw.
I pinched his nipple hard and twisted it. Making him scream in fear as he cower away from me with wide eyes and bed hair.
" Good morning jerkface ! Jin oppa is coming to kill the 2 of us ! " I stated dramatically.
He furrowed his eyebrows and rubbed his eyes " What time is it? "
" it's 12 pm. And BTS are coming her- " " JEON JUNGKOOOOOOOK "
I screamed in shock when I heard the long roar. Jungkook and I shared a look,
" GOOD MORNING LOVER BIRDS ! HAD A NICE NIGHT?! " Jin oppa came through the doors with the rest of BTS.
" hyung what the hell? " Jungkook mutters sleepily.
" I can't believe you 2 broke the rules. You both will be punished "
" Mijoo .. You're too innocent .. " Mira wailed throwing her body on mine in the tightest hug ever.
" what rule? " I cried out in fear.
" The rule of not letting two different genders stay in one closed room alone. " Jhope oppa announced brightly.
×××××××××
Me and Jungkook were sitting on his bed like grounded elementary school children. Both of us had our eyes set on our lap as Jin oppa lecture us.
" Aish seriously hyung. Hajima. " Yoongi oppa was finally fed up and shut Jin oppa up.
" This should not happen again. " Jin oppa pinched the bridge of his nose in distress.
" Oppa .. You remind me of Suho oppa .. " I commented with a small smile.
" So why are you here anyway? " Jimin asked with a raised eyebrow.
I didn't know how to answer his question. So I chose to only state the truth
" She fell asleep last night when we were on a date so I cancled it and judt let her sleep here. " Jungkook replied for me, emphasizing the word "date" . I let out an awkward blush as I sight awkwardly next to Kook.
" a d-d-date?! " V oppa exclaims in shock. " Noooooooo!!!"
Jungkook can only give him stink eyes as I elbowed Jungkook to stop.
" So are you 2 official now? " Namjoon asked.
" Secret. " Was both of our answers, shockingly, at the same time. Then we literally shared a small smirk then turned to look bacl at them.
" Awwwww how cuteu ! " Jhope oppa gushes. " They even talk at the same timeu! "
" it feels like my daughter is getting married ! " Mira joined the teasing. I gave them stink eyes in my turn.
" how about you? " I wiggled my eyebrows at Mira who her smile fell and replaced with a pout " Shhhhhh ! "
" Alright. Now that we're done, shall we have lunch now? " Jin oppa regained his cheerful personality back once he heard the word lunch.
" Alrighty ! "
××××××××××××
" sorry bout Jin hyung " Jungkook mutters kind of shyly.
I smiled geniunly at him " I'm glad I was yelled at too. I didn't want you to take the blame "
" But it's kind of my fault. "
" Ehh. It was fun either way. Should of known the only way to wake you up is to pinch you hard " I teased. We were currently heading to the mall for lunch on foot. BTS was happily chatting and Mira and Namjoon were walking together ahead. But Jungkook and I are walking at the last back.
" it makes me feel like I really have a family here. " I stated quitely " I feel blessed to have you all .. "
" Espically me, right? " Jungkook showed his bunny smile, making me sure that my heart was leaping.
" Espically you, Jungkook. " his smile fell as he stared surprised at me. " Really? "
" Duh. Why would I lie? "
It was quite between us. The silence made me think of my relationship with Jungkook.
What am I now to him? And what is he to me?