.: Haneul and Mijoo :.

Mijoo's pov :

Jungkook was nervously fidgeting his place next to me. The air felt tense when she cheerfully decided to sit right behind me.

Jungkook's hand that rested on the desk was forming fist. Knuckles turning white as his eyes were glued on the board and nothing else but the board.

I felt sad all of a sudden. My hand reached out of his fisted one, I held his fist until he loosened up.

I had no words to say. Honestly. Jungkook is propably remembering every single thing he did in his pre-teen and teen days. And that includes the girl sitting behind me.

I felt a tap on my back making me slightly jump. I turned around nonetheless to meet the eyes of the new girl.

" Hi ! " she greeted brightly.

I awkwardly smiled at her " Hi? "

" I'm Haneul. What's your name? " She asked batting her eyelashes.

" I'm- " " No one that concerns you, " Jungkook cut me off and literally made me adjust in my seat so I'd face the front again.

I frowned. How am I gonna deal with this now?

" that's pretty rude Kookie, I was just being friendly " the nickname she called him made me frown even more.

Jungkook chose to ignore her existance.

" Oi Kookie~ " she cooed in a Japanese way. " Introduce me to your girlfriend. You're so mean~ "

I was growing irritated with her. Keep calm Mijoo, keep calm.

Jungkook was silent the entire class. Occasionally, Haneul would say a comment or two every few minutes to Jungkook or me. Everytime I tried opening my mouth to say something, Jungkook would squeeze my hand. As if to tell me not to speak a word with her.

The bell soon and finally rings, freeing us from this awkward art period.

" Aww. Yah? " Haneul poked my back once again.

" Yeah? " I looked back at her with a raised brow.

" Can we be chingus~ ? I have no one here except for Kookie~ " she asked doing aegyo.

" No. And it's Jungkook for you. " Jungkook beat me to answer.

Haneul's aegyo fell from her face as it was replaced by a death stare.

" Oi, you're gonna bully me again huh? " she smirked after seeing Jungkook flinch. Seeming to hit a nerve.

" Yah, let's stop right here. " I said standing between the two.

" Wae? Defending your boyfriend? Just so you know, you're just his plaything. You should side with me not him. " she flipped her short hair.

" I'm not a plaything. " I gave her my own death stare " I don't get played. I'm the player " with that, I held Jungkook's wrist and dragged him out of the classroom.

" that was propably the hottest thing I heard. " Jungkook groaned once we stopped

" Woah stop there you hormonal shit. How do you expect to deal with that girl now? " I asked irritated.

" Ignore her? " he asked/answered.

" Jungkook honestly. Do you think she'd simply leave you alone? She was harrassing us all class ! " I exclaimed.

" who was? " Yoongi asked, leaning on my closed locker.

Jungkook sighed " My worst nightmare .. "