.: Mine :.

Jungkook's Pov :
I flopped on Jimin hyung's bed and sighed staring at the ceiling.
" waegurae? " Jimin hyung came out of the bathroom with a towel on his head.
I let out a sigh " Ani. Nothing "
" Yahh Kookie. " hyung hit me with a pillow. " What did you mean that you're interested in Mijoo? "
I eyetwiched and looked at him" Like I said it. "
" Like in a friendly way orrrr.. " he wiggled his eyebrows. " In a way that you wanna kiss and cuddle all day with her? "
I threw the pillow at his face with a scowl. " Gross. I don't wanna kiss or cuddle with her "
" Good. I'll do that instead " he winked putting the pillow back.
Jimin hyung with Mijoo, kissing and dating like a happy couple.
Fuck no.
" I changed my mind " I stated. Jimin hyung can only raise an eyebrow
" So you're in the competetion huh? " he smirked challenging.
I smirked back " She's gonna be mine. It's only a matter of time "
" Haha. Not if I can help it "
Is a challenge what you want hyung? Because i'm getting competetive.

Mijoo's Pov :
" oppaaaaaaa... "
" What? "
" can we go out for lunch today? " I asked him. It's not a-so-lazy Sunday because Suho oppa thought it would be fucking brilliant to wake me up at 7 am.
" Of course. I know a great restaurant here " Suho said.
" Yaaayyy. " I yawned while stretching.
" You need to be more energetic. The weather is great, how about you go out for a jog? " Oppa suggested.
I scrunch my face " I hate mornings .. And walking .. And great weather " (me everyday lmfao)
He sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose " Yang Jinji Mijoo .. "
" Fine fine. I'll go " I got up pouting. " sheesh, trying to kick me out of my own apartment "
" Bring some meat for the dinner with you while you're at it "
×××××××××××
I changed into my favorite colorful sweater and put on dark jeans shorts. Tying my hair up in a high ponytail, I strike a pose at the mirror.

I went back to the kitchen " what was it that you wanted? " I asked " bring some meat and soap from the market

" bring some meat and soap from the market. " he said and gave me around 100.000 won
I stared in shock " Oppa those barely cost 19.000 won. Why all of these? "
" Its for emergencies. Keep it ok? "
" Gladly haha " I took off to put my sport shoes on.
" be careful and don't talk to strangers. Keep your phone's volume high ok? " He listed.
I nodded at him, wanting to just go and not hear him continue to nag at me.
I got out and closed the door after me. I got down stairs of the building to the busy street. Breathing in the fresh air, my muscles started relaxing as I walk.
Oppa is right, the weather is good.
Spotting a market, I entered hurridly and scanned through the fridge. Looking for the meat.
" Mijoo ! " A squeal cut my thoughts off. I stared at the squealing creature infront of me.
Miranda.
" Hey. " I smiled greeting.
" Hi ! " she greeted excitedly back.
" What are you doing here? " she asked.
" Slaying dragons. " was my reply. But she slapped my arm " just shopping. Jeez "
" Haha mian. You just sound too much like Suga oppa it hurts " she giggled.
" who the hell is Suga? " I questioned.
She tilted her head " Oh? It's Yoongi oppa's nickname. Didn't you know? "
I shook my head " Ani .. "
" Ahh. Anyway, I want you to meet my cousin. Hey Mark ! " she waved over at an actually familiar looking guy.
I gaped and pointed at him " You're- ! "
" Hi again " he smiled showing his teeth.
" you met before? " Mira asled confused.
" We live in the same building " Mark replied. I nodded
Mira gasped dramatically " Omg .. "
" You're so dramatic " I smiled at her.
She slapped my arm again " and violent too " I rubbed my arm scrunching my face.
" Hey hey hey. Can we go for coffee? All of us? " she asked getting excited again.
" but you already look like you had so much caffeine " I commented resulting another arm smack.
" i can no longer stay in this abusive relationship " I protested at her. My weirdness showing itself.
She gasped " No ! Don't go my love ! "
Obviously and thankfully, she was just as weird.
" You two are so embarrassing to watch " Mark facepalmed. " let's just go " He tried pulling her.
" Coffee with Mijoo. Now "
" I can't go. " I stated. " Suho oppa promised me a lunch date today " I finished.
She gaped once again " you have a boyfie?! "
" tss. No. Suho oppa is my mom "
" uhh ... "
" Anyways, I'll see you later " I smiled. " good to see you again Mark "
" you too. "He smiled back.
I took the meat and headed to cleaning section. Getting my favorite rose scented soap, I headed to the junk food section. Taking a chips bag and different kinds of chocolate.
I'm gonna get high tonight.
××××××××××
I walked out of the market and walk back to my building. Reaching a street, I wait for the light to turn red so I can cross.
" Pabo " A familiar voice called. I furrowed my eyebrows and looked behind.
" retard. " I acknowledged Jungkook back.
He shamlessly checked me out head to toe before scrunching his face.
" you look like a potato "
" and you look like an eggplant " I turned around to see the lights turned red. So I started walking, followed by Jungkook.
" How was staying over at Jimin's? " I asked trying to ease the awkwardness.
" Ugh. Don't remind me " His mood quickly dropped.
I raised an eyebrow " But Jimin oppa is fine? "
" He's challenging me. " he stated.
" so? Aren't you competetive? " I inquired.
" challenging me on a contest that I have no idea what to do in " He finished.
" You're confusing me pabo. What kind of contest? " I asked again.
" why do you ask so many questions? " he answered with a question, annoyed.
I stared at him in equal annoyance " you're the one who brought it up ! "
" so? "
" you know what? I don't even wanna know. " I growled out stomping. I reached my building to see Suho oppa standing near his with his arms crossed.
" hey .. What are you doing here? " I asked.
" Didn't I say to keep your phone's volume up? I called you 10 times and you didn't pick up ! " he scolds.
I rubbed the bacl of my head. But then, oppa's eyes land on the stupid Kook.
" you're Mijoo's friend? " he asked raising an eyebrow.
" Yes sir. " Jungkook answers immediatly.
I secretly smirk. So he DOES see me as a friend.
" I'm Jungmyeon. " Oppa extends a hand. Jungkook shakes it in return " Jeon Jungkook "
" I see. I will have to take Mijoo now, I'm afraid we're late on our reservation for our lunch date thanks to someone who didn't pick up " Suho oppa looked directly at me. I pouted and stuck my tongue out at him making him sigh.
Jungkook only stood still, awkwardly he nodded. " Of course. I'll be on my way then "
" Jungkook. " I stopped him then looked at Oppa. " Just a moment oppa "
" What? " we went a bit further away from Suho oppa.
" Is it ok for you to go home now? " I asked.
" Yeah. It's clear. My old man is on a buisness trip for the next 2 weeks " He sighs in relief.
" oh. That's good to know "
" wae? " he smirked. " Worried about me? "
I scrunch my face in disgust " No. Just worried about Jimin "
His smug face morphed into blank one in seconds. Lips pursed together he turns around to leave " Pabo "
" You too ! "

Jungkook's Pov :
I'm not gonna lose to Jimin hyung. I refuse to.
I walked farther and farther away from her and her damn precious oppa.
Lunch date? Fucking cliche.
I stopped infront of the place that I hate the most and sighed in annoyance, completely not in the mood.
My phone vibrated in my pocket, I picked it up to see the ID.
" Hyuna "
I rolled my eyes and ignored her calls. That girl is so annoying. Can't she see that she annoys me so bad that I wanna run myself over with a truck?
Besides, I fixed on someone.
And she will be mine.