.: One Hell Of An Awkward Dinner :.

Mijoo's Pov :
I was unsure. So unsure that I almost canceled the whole thing.
Yes, I was hesitating. I'm somewhat scared of their opinion in me.
Who?
Well, Jungkook's family of course !
I sighed and tied my hair in a high ponytail, bangs fall perfectly in their places. I wore the dress that Suho oppa brought for me (picture is Mijoo) Jungkook told me to dress fancy. And this is the fanciest I can do I swear I feel useless.
I applied a bit of eyeliner and mascara along with light pink lipstick. I like make-up, but putting lots of it makes me look ugly. So I stick with simple look
I was pacing and waotong for Jungkook to arrive to pick me up. I slightly pull on the dress, it reached like 2 inches above my knees. The flats I wore kind of started suffocating my feet which is a bad thing. I've only been wearing them for less than 15 minutes.
My phone rung loudly making me jump. I accept the call
" Come down " Jungkook's sentence was clear.
" Right. Give me 3 " I answered and hung up. I took my phone and my keys only, locking the door behind me. I step out of the building nervously.
I went to the parking lot of the building to see Jungkook had his arms crossed and leaning on the car. I sneaked quitely since he had his eyes closed.
" Please tell me I look like a human " I said startling him. He opened his eyes widen and stared at me " you look .. Fine " he mutters shyly.
I cracked a smile " So it's presentable? " I asked looking down at my exposed legs. " It feels so awkward to be in a dress .. "

" Let's just.. Go " he muttered avoiding eye contact. I wordlessly stepped in the passenger seat while he took the driver.
I was nervously fiddling with my fingers the entire way. Either that or I just plainly pull on my hair out of nervousness. Jungkook glanced at me from the corner of his eyes every few seconds.

I tried calming myself by messing around in Jungkook's car, but he ended up swatting my hand from anything I touched.

After the longest 10 minutes ride ever, Jungkook pulled over infront of his familiar big house. I suddenly froze
" Yah .. Gwenchana? " He waved a hand infront of my face.
" Yeah " I tried smiling but failed.
He let's out a sigh and unbuckled his seat belt. " Mianhae.. I involved you in this "
" Ani .. Gwenchana. It's just that, I feel nervous .. I never did this kind of thing before in my life you know .. " I fiddled with my fingers.
He let's out a whole-hearted smile that confused me. " I could care less of what they'll think about you. I'm dating you and that's it " He declared.
I felt thankful to have someone like Jungkook. He knew what to say and always knew how I felt. And knew how to fix it by his sweet voice.
" Jungkook .." I suddenly have that amazing boost of bravery, he looked at me with a raised eyebrow.
I leaned in with no warning and attached my lips to his.
He seemed so shook by my actions but 2 seconds passed he immediately hugged me close and deepened the kiss.
I felt like my face was on fire the moment I pulled away from him.
" Should I get used to that? "
" I ... DON'T KNOW YOU " I unbuckled the belt of my seat as well and dashed out of the car with my hand covering my face.
I finally managed to courage up. I was so scared of losing him because I know myself too well, I don't know how express feelings in the right way or time.
" Kaja " He offered a hand with a smile. I offered mine as well, face still burning. Jungkook seemed to be super amused and giddy and he led me inside his big house.
" Listen Mijoo, no matter what happens, stay by my side. My family is a bit .. Well, odd. And my brother is- " " Your brother is what? " A new voice butted in. A female's voice that is.
" Youngji noona " Jungkook greeted formally.
Youngji is so pretty holy god, I thought she was literally glowing.
She smiled and extended a hand for me to shake " Hello, I'm Heo Youngji " She introduced. " My Junghyun's fiance "
" Um .. Hello " I awkwardly began. " I'm Yang Mijoo "
" Hmm .. Are you Jungkookie's girlfriend? " She smirked.
" Yes.noona. " Jungkook bluntly replied. " Where are the rest? " he avoided any other questions.
He seemed to not like Youngji unnie much for some reason, he was too formal with her.
" They're in the dining room, waiting for dinner to be served. " Youngji replied, curling a lock of her hair around her index finger.
" right. Mijoo, come on " Jungkook pulled me but upstairs. To the dining room I guess? We soon reached a familiar door.
That's his room what the hell?
" Jungkook? " we entered his room and he closed the door behind him, leaning on it and sighed.
" Waegurae? " I asked with a raised eyebrow.
" I don't know why but I just, I just don't like her for some reason. " Jungkook admitted.
" She seems harmless ? " I said confused.
" Harmless .. I just have that gut feeling that she isn't what you think she is. " Jungkook sighed.
" Give her a chance Jungkook. You can't just judge her like that, besides, you don't seem close to her so keep it that way if you don't like her that much. " I adviced him.
" Yeah .. I'll go by that. " He nodded. " Let's go to the dining room then " He said determined.
" Yeah let's go. " I smiled, trying to ease him up. He seemed unsure of this dinner after Youngji but hey, I didn't feel that she was too bad.
But I don't know her either way so I can't judge anything her.
We left Jungkook's room and headed to the dining room. My heart beats increased as I held Jungkook's hand for comfort. He squeezed my hand in assurance.
" Jungkookie ! You're a bit late " s young man, I can bet that it's Jungkook's hyung, Junghyun exclaimed.
" Mianhae hyung. Had to discuss something. " Jungkook nudged me.
I slightly bowed " Annyeong.. My name is Yang Mijoo " I shyly introduced.
" She's adorable~ " The elder woman cooed. She was so beautiful.
I can bet she's Jungkook's mom. I shyly smiled at her.
" Sit down " His father ordered without a greeting. I felt slightly intimidated by his father because he had no hint of amusement on his face.
Jungkook nudged my again and pulled a chair, I got the hint and sat down. Jungkook sat down next to me.
" So " His mom clapped her hand once " What do you do Mijoo-ya? " She asked seeming genuinely excited.
" I .. Am a student? " I answered/asked unsure.
Pabo Mijoo ..
" I know that silyl " She giggled. " What do you plan on being in the future? " She asked.
I haven't heard that question in so many years. In the past life, I always wanted to be a ballerina when my family was alive. I had all of their support. But it changed when they were gone.
" I want to be a doctor. " I admitted. Because I wamt to save people's lives and help keep families together by curing them.
" Oh, that needs a very high score . " Youngji commented.
" Mijoo is one of the top 3 students on the school every year. " Jungkook commented back.
" Oh, so you're really smart. But tell me how did you pull Jungkook into you?" Junghyun wiggled his eyebrows.
His brother has a very playful personality and it was slightly embarrassing.
" Um .. I .. Bullied him? " I awkwardly and stupidly replied. Junghyun started laughing and his mom was giggling.
" No kidding. She really did " Jungkook admitted. I smiled at him " Yeah but you bullied me too "
" That's cute~ " His mom giggled.
" What does your family do? " His dad asked.
The smile I had dropped into a blank face.
" They're in heaven. " Jungkook answered for me. The table went silent.
I wasn't going to get emotional, instead, I smiled warnly. " Mmhm. They're at heaven "
The silence lasted for around 10 seconds before Youngji decided to make.it lighter " Um .. You have really long hair " She side commented.
" I guess?" I shrugged.
" Anyway, the food is here " Jungkook cut through the awkwardness.
I hust have to say, this is one hella of a fucking awkward date.