.: Jungkook's past :.

Jungkook's pov :

I had no idea that it'll reach this point. It seems like Chae Hyungwon is still searching for revenge against me; by doing anything to break me from Mijoo.

I cringed. I honestly do not want to say a word about my past. Even I regret doing all of them or most of them actually. As I grow older, I realize all of the things that I did back when I was younger had no meaning, except for one; Attention.

I realized how stupid I was when I got kicked out of my house so many times. I was so depressed which made me do even worst things.

" Well? " She gently poked my cheek, as if to tell me this isn't awkward.

When I met eyes with her, the urge of me not wanting to reveal a thing about my past became stronger. What if she .. Left me? What if her general opinion in me changes and think lowly of me? I wouldn't bare to live with myself if that happened..

" I .. I was a really terrible person in the past .. " I Confessed.

" like .. How bad? " she wondered.

I avoided her eyes " Like.. Terrible "

" Ok but what did you do? " She asked seeming to run out of patience.

" have you ever wondered why my appa isn't too fond in me? " I asked her, looking at her from the corner of my eyes.

" because you rebel against his orders? " she answered unsure.

" that's half of the truth. I used to involve myself in .. Scandals. I'm really ashamed of myself " I sighed and looked at my shoes.

I felt her arms snaking around me from behind in a back-hug that I clearly don't deserve, but still yearn for.

" Tell me Jungkook. I don't care about how you were in the past, I care about how you are now and how will you turn out to be in the future. " Her words set my heart at ease as I felt myself relax in her back-hug.

I took a deep breath " Since I was 14 until last year, 2 years of absolute.. Scandals. I hated everyone in particular, except for my hyungs. " I began, feeling dread wash over me.

" we were what you call, "bunch of bad boys" or trouble makers. It was worst before because well, BTS was sort of a gang thing like. " I summed up.

" but you guys are still bad boys and trouble makers until today " She unattached herself from me to walk around me, until she stood eye-to-eye level with me.

" In the past, we blindly picked fights. Some fights.. Well, had a huge loss. Not to us, but to our enemies. " I said fiddling with my fingers.

" Loss? Like .. Death? "She widen her eyes.

" No. It didn't reach that far .. But it reached to almost dead. " I answered

" who started the fights in the first place? " she questioned. 

" It didn't matter who started. What mattersd is, whose gonna remain. " I truthfully admitted.

" So you're saying you were involved into gangs since you were 14? Wow, you had an adventurous teen life " she remarked.

" It wasn't exactly that good. Other than fights, I was also involved in. . well .. Uh .. " how do I say that to her? It's getting harder to admit.

" In? " She tilted her head.

" In a police case "

" A police case? " her eyes went wide again. " you mean, in a real crime? "