.: honestly :.

Mijoo's Pov :
I caught up to Suho oppa when he almost got in his car.

" Oppa wait ! " I screeched.

" Mijoo? What's wrong? " He almost immediately got out of the cat to inspect me if I had any wounds.

" Oppa gwenchana. I came here to check on you " I said, looking directly at his eyes that were slightly wide.

" Mijoo .. I .. " He hesitated.

" Just as I thought, there is something bothering you ! " I accused.

" Listen princess. " He started calling me by my old nickname.

" I just feel so old now. You used to come crying to me everytime you heard lightning sounds or saw a scary movie. Or wanted to buy a new doll .. " He began, placing his hands on my shoulders.

" But now look at you, barely shedding a single tear. A real adult woman, and also dating a male .. " He sighed.

" Oppa I'm straight of course I'd date a male " I commented earning a slap on the head.

" I didn't mean that ! Ah, jjinjja .. I'm just .. " He trailed off.

" Just? " I repeated, waiting for his next line.

" Afraid you won't love me the way you used to. It's true we aren't related by blood but to me, you are my sister. My real sister. God knows that everyday I wake up, I stress about you. " he admitted.

" Oppa .. " I felt really touched. I know how Suho feels about me, I know that he is protective because he truly sees me as his sister. But I never knew ..
That me growing up would hurt him like this ..

" I just want to say that I'm proud of you. You achieved this on your own .. " He said, eyes sparkling with tears.

" No. " I shook my head. " I achieved this because I have you oppa. I would of never become this strong if you weren't by my side. You are my one true family and you will always be my 2nd most loved male ever. " I vowed.

" Appa, you then Jungkook. " I finished my speech.

He engulfed me in a hug that made a lump form in my throat. He was really stressed, and it's my fault.
I just feel so special.

" I know that your .. Um .. Boyfriend is trustworthy because you never trust anyone easily, let alone date any. That's why I have big hopes in him " Suho oppa said.

" Gomawo oppa, for everything you have done for me. I hope one day I'll grow up to become someone that would help you all the time " I said with a smile, almost tearing up.

" You will. You are Yang Mijoo after all. I'm sure uncle and aunt would be so proud of you, and Mino as well " Suho smiled.

" If you're proud, then they are as well. " I poked his chest with a smile.

" And also oppa, you're literally 23 years, that is not old, like literally. " I said squinting.

" I know. I'm just pouting because you like another male " He pouted.

I giggled and pinched his cheeks " Come on, I just said I like you more than him. " I said. " But it's a secret. He's a pouting baby you know " I said.

" hmph ! He should learn his place because you love me more " Suho oppa stubbornly crossed his arms.

" Yeah yeah oppa. " this man really ..

" anyway, I'm going to Japan for some buisness. Do you want anything from there? " He asked.

" I want a Naruto cosplay costume ! " I excitedly and immediately replied.