.: Jungkook :.

Mijoo's pov :

" I'm so nervous .. " Youngji mumbled, her hands twitching.

" You'll be fine eonnie.  You've waited so long for this day to come and it's finally in 4 days ! " I tried cheering her up.

" you're right but .. I still can't get over this " Youngji smiled.

" Well, it's Youngji first, then Mijoo next. " Eomma winked, laughing wholeheartedly at my blushing face.

Coming to Busan just few momths ago wasn't appealing to me at all. I hated coming here because all I got was sad memories.

But being here again for this happy occasion; Youngji and Junghyun's wedding, with this odd yet, lovely family changed my mind.

I feel like I'm viewing life in an easier way. I feel like everything is light for me, so light. I don't remember ever feeling this way before.

" I think that kid wants to be married more than I do " Youngji laughed, referring to Jungkook's clinginess of me.

" Ahh " Eomma suddenly smiled, putting her teacup down on the fancy table. We were having quality girl time to discuss the things that must be done to Youngji. While the males -with Jungkook not ending whining about not wanting to be sepearated- decided to go have lunch together for the first time in so long.

" Jungkook was never like this to anyone. Not even to me when he was a child " Eomma said smiling. " It makes me really happy that you appeared in his life, no, in our lives. " Eomma's smile was directed at me. I shyly smiled back.

" I was wondering, how did that punk even confess? Or were you the one who confessed? " Youngji asked curiously.

I laughed nervously " It .. was by accident .. "

Eomma leaned on the table beaming." I want to know the full story "

" We were at my apartment .. he kinda blurted out his confession .. and then we kinda got into a small physical fight of pushing and pulling " I laughed amused at the memory.

I remember threatning him. And him also licking cake frost from my cheeks .. and me soaking him with water after.

" that's cute. I'm kinda surprised though, seeing your body and strength, also hearing about how you defended him from those gang punks makes me think .. wow, you're really manly ! " Youngji blurted with an amazed face.

I grinned " proud to be ! "

" And that's the very comforting part. " Eomma interrupted, grinning.  " Because I know Mijoo is propably the only one that can tame that son of mine. "

" Oh yeah ! Awww Jungkook being the submissive kid " Youngji cooed.

My cheeks went red as I bit my lower lip.

The two women cooed at me next " so cute~ "

" Well ladies, we still have things to do. Places to go " Eomma clapped her hands. " let's go ! Chop chop ~ "

×××

" everything is prepared. " Junghyun said falling on the couch.

" the church? The garden? " Youngji made sure.

" yup and yup. "

" the vow and the ring? " I raised a brow at him.

He laughed a little nervously " Yeah .. the vow .. about that .. "

" JEON JUNGHYUN ! " " ok ok Eomma please don't be mad ! I'll go write it now ! " he scrumbled in fear to his room.

I smiled in amusement, my eyes tracing over the living room we sat in. It was their house in Busan. It was really modern and very nice.